Hair growth, please

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
chris m failla
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Hair growth, please

Post by chris m failla »

:) I just read the excessive calcium/osteoporosis article. The exausted cell renewal being the real cause. Could hair loss on the scalp be a similar process of exausted hair cells. Maybe by using minoxidil or shampoos that speed follicle metabolism. In fact, a hair growth herbal soulution I use says on the bottle that these herbs speed follicle metabolism. I really want to grow my hair but I also dont want to accelerate the process. Please help on advice for hair growth on the top of head. I find Wai to be extremely knowledgeable, a genius. I smile inside when I read the old forum debates and how she calmly proves herself with wit and facts and logic. She must know the true cause of male hair loss. It may be skull expansion like I just recently read, makes alot of sense. But I must know what WAISAYs about balding and how to grow hair. PLEASE
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im sorry, we dont know what the cause of baldness is, but it seems to have to do with hormones, as i remember a study that found that bald men have higher testosterone levels.
And yes, speeding up follicle renewal is not a good idea at all...