Children; how many egg yolks?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
MJ
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Children; how many egg yolks?

Post by MJ »

Wai's book gave a general guideline for how many egg yokes that a woman or man can eat, but I was wondering how many egg yokes can children eat?

Young children don't have acne, so that's not really a way guage whether they have eaten too many egg yokes. For example, how many egg yokes can a 3 year old eat?
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

To my knowledge (non-acne) users can have unlimited amounts of egg yolks. BUT you have to slowly built up a resistance to the bacteria in the yolks first

First time i had raw fish, i must of ate about 200gs in one sitting. By night fall, i was on the toilet with diarrhoea and i was vomiting in the sink AT THE SAME TIME. I thought i was going to die that night. Of course i wasn't really going to die but i didn't know that :(
Negativity is the cult of the weak
MJ

Post by MJ »

I've had my boys eat raw fish, raw egg, and raw beef. They have no problems with it. I just want to make sure they are not eating too much protein.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

I don't think you can eat to much clean protein. Though we will wait for a second opinion just to clarify this.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I concur, as long as they aren't forced to eat a certain amount, but as much as their body indicates.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Exactly. Just let them eat the food that they feel like (as long as its raw and natural, of course).
Biev

Post by Biev »

How old are your boys, MJ? Every time you talk about their eating habits, it makes me wonder if they're in school yet : )
MJ

Post by MJ »

2 and 3 years old.
Biev

Post by Biev »

Ah, I thought so! Have you thought about how to let them keep their eating habits once they start school? I've been wondering about that, since they only let the kids eat at lunchtime...
MJ

Post by MJ »

I'll have to deal with that when the time comes. I have some unorthodox opinions on schooling, so I'll have to see what I end up deciding to do with my kids situation in the future.
Biev

Post by Biev »

I'd be interested to hear them, if you want to share : ) I plan on having kids eventually, so I find all this very interesting.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I split the topic from here, the new one is in General Discussion. :)
MJ

Post by MJ »

By the way, I started to make beef jerky with my dehydrator. I just take some raw beef, sprinkle a little salt and pepper on it, and dehydrate at 105 degrees F. My kids eat that beef like little monsters.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

yeah, beef jerky is tasty!
(no salt for me though, it tastes salty anyway, due to the dehydration (=concentration))