Creating The Diet

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
libellula
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Creating The Diet

Post by libellula »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I'm a beginner. I would like to ask if anyone who is a litlle expert could kindly help me in creating my diet.

I'm a 17 year old girl, I'm 170cm and I weigh 49/50 kg. I'm in my last year of school and I'm a violinist, so my life is quite full between concerts, trips, auditions and exams, and I need to have enough energy to get me through a full day of work.

I started getting pimples when I was 10-11 and I've had my ups and downs, but I've never had clear skin since then.
I would like to completely clear my skin up, since I react to make-up and I feel uncomfortable being on the stage and under the reflectors with my unclear skin(I have pimples on my forehead, on my cheeks and I have many blackheads on my nose).

I would like to ask a couple of questions:

-about the egg yolks, couldn't eating so many of them hurt? I'm only asking because I've always been told that one should maximally eat 1-2 eggs a week and because my boyfriend was operated a year and a half ago for cholesterol deposits(he's always been very lean) and inflamed pancreas and now he can hardly touch eggs(that scared me).

-What can I use as a cleanser? I've always used Clinique for oily skin, which is NOT a mild cleanser.

I can find:

bananas
apples
pineapple
coconut
strawberries
raspberries
pears
kiwi
oj
very good oo
tomatoes
avocado
cucumber
pollin
honey
royal jelly

-egg yolks

-practically any dried fruit

-only walnuts in a shell. Everything else comes pre-shelled.

Can anyone tell me what the best quantities for a beginner would be?
I tried putting an ideal diet of mine through the nutritional value diagram several times but the results were very low in calcium, phosphorus and zinc.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Libellula
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Welcome on the forum :)

Cholesterol is very healthy, as long as you eat it raw. When it is heated, then is becomes unhealthy and then you have to limit the amount. Read more here: http://www.waidiet.com/nutrients/cholesterol.html
It is advisable to start slowly with the egg yolks and increase the amount over time, because your body isn't used to the bacteria.

As a cleanser you could try to use rose water.

What is pollin?

Start with the Acne Sample Diet for 2 weeks (http://www.waicure.com/acnesamplediet.html).

Use the calculator to calculate how much you'd need in terms of calories (energy) and don't worry too much about the specific nutrients. The calcium RDA is far too high anyway. You have to figure out how much energy you need during the day, but my guess would be between 2000 and 2500 kcal.

Hope this helps. :)
libellula

Post by libellula »

Dear Oscar,

Thank you for linking me to the cholesterol page! I hadn't seen it yet.
Sorry, I spelled it wrong, I meant pollen(flower powder,i.e. the stuff that bees pick up from flowers).
I'm sort of in a mild crisis because I really don't think I can trust the affordable japanese resturants in my area to serve fresh fish and there is no way of finding brazil nuts in a shell around here to compensate for the lack of protein :( . This is why I was asking about the eggs.

One last curiosity, what if I used honey to wash my face?

Thanks for your help!! -Lib
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Why would you want to eat pollen (or royal jelly, for that matter)?
Can you buy fresh fish at a fishmonger or market?

Honey to wash your face would be quite sticky... ;)
Normally water (low mineral water if you want to be sure) should be enough for washing, keeping the natural protective layer of the skin intact. But during the acne healing period you might want to use something more, hence the rose water.
libellula

Post by libellula »

Pollen is very good! So may I, ppppleeease? :lol: ;D
I'll try to make some rose-water bc no store sells regular rose-water. It's always full of other junk(perfume included). So far I've only been using low-mineral water.

Thanks for the advice!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

libellula wrote:Pollen is very good! So may I, ppppleeease? :lol: ;D
Very good in the sense of taste or health? ;)
libellula

Post by libellula »

Taste!!!!
Maybe I'm lucky... We have very good bee products in this country I guess(yummy honey!! :P )... I'm also not very distant from the Certosa di Pavia, where the silent monks keep their own bees and sell the best pollen I've ever had.. But what was your message? Is it better for its taste rather than its nutrition contents, or is it the other way around?
libellula

Post by libellula »

Sorry,
I just saw you replied about that in my diet diary.

Thanks!

-Libellula