Food / Skincare n general

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Interested
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Food / Skincare n general

Post by Interested »

I have a few questions

1. If I am able to buy fresh fish in the morning but intend to eat them for dinner when I get home, can i keep them in the fridge but not in the freezer? Is this OK?

2. I can't get raw nuts from where I am, Can I make do with the fish for protein? I also don't like raw eggs

3. Also, if I can't get avocado, Can I just eat fruits followed by the tomato-cucumber salad doused with olive oil?

4. On the skin care part, other than washing with cucumber juiced, can I also use lemon water?

Thank you very much
fictor

Post by fictor »

Freezing fish does not seem to cause acne after all, so that
part should not be a problem.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Food / Skincare n general

Post by RRM »

Interested wrote:1. If I am able to buy fresh fish in the morning but intend to eat them for dinner when I get home, can i keep them in the fridge but not in the freezer? Is this OK?
There is no need to put the fish in the freezer if you eat it the same day. The fridge is cold enough. Freezing ruins its taste!
I can't get raw nuts from where I am, Can I make do with the fish for protein?
Sure
I also don't like raw eggs
egg YOLKS
Did you ever try egg yolks mixed with avocado? or in OJ?
3. Also, if I can't get avocado, Can I just eat fruits followed by the tomato-cucumber salad doused with olive oil?
Sure
4. On the skin care part, other than washing with cucumber juiced, can I also use lemon water?
No, thats too harsh on the skin