Juice with no oil

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
spring
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Juice with no oil

Post by spring »

How long can you have juice with no oil? I had juice with oil until midday and then until 530pm I had juice on its own. I was feeling tired when I got home today, low in energy. Is that because I went too long without fats? Should you consume fats with every meal to prevent an insulin spike and subsequent drop?

I drank this juice with no oil between 12 until 320 when I finished work. From 320 to 530 I didn't have anything as I was traveling by train.
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

it sounds like you just didn't consume enough as if it had ben a spike + drop you would have been tired sooner. so idea for next time is either add oil to the juice or consume juice (or something else) longer (so in this case also from 3:20 to 5:30).

but about how long you can have juice without oil - my guess is indefinitely as long as you keep your sips small and spread them out evenly over time. the oil just helps to buffer your blood sugar levels when you can't consume juice like a robot (.042 mL every 3.14 min)
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

let me add a wink to that just to ensure you realize i'm not trying to be patronizing just joking around ;)
spring

Post by spring »

No, I think that's a good analogy. I think I should be more robotic about it so that it becomes a habit, natural and I don't even think about it. I see that most people make about 1.5 liters of orange juice to drink, my 1 liter bottle of juice is finished very quickly - I am not making enough juice probably. I am going to start making more juice and see how I go.
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

cool :) i started juicing today too! i calculated that i need 3L of OJ and 4 egg yolks for enough calories and nutrients each day. i also go through my juice quickly... i'd like to learn to sip, but i tend to gulp ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

The juicing is messy, so i always make a lot of juice, so that i dont have to clean up after so often. I always make AT LEAST 4.5 (3 large bottles) of OJ every time.
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

that is a good idea to make it *all* in one go. surely a handy exercise in efficiency :)
silviya

juicing all at once?

Post by silviya »

i know that once you freshly juice, if you dont drink your juice within the next hour ( i drink it right away) the juice will loose its nutritional properties. With contact with the air the juice will loose its vitamins?? Is this true then? Since all of you juice all in once, by the end of the day do you think the juice retain all its values just like freshly squeezed?
Iris

Post by Iris »

Try using the search engine :wink: (the same goes for your other questions)
silviya

Juice

Post by silviya »

IS this the search button on the top right next to FAQ and Memberlist? I tried and it just brought me back to the whole discussion board. Nothing connected to the question i was searching ;( i will keep trying to figure this out.
Iris

Post by Iris »

yes, that's the right one. Hmm, you should get space to enter a search query and search options you can choose from.... Oscar???
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yeah, that's the one. Did you try it again after restarting your browser and/or computer?