Mitigating a binge?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
loveallaround
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Mitigating a binge?

Post by loveallaround »

What is the best way to mitigate a candy and cake binge? Just go back on the diet 100%? If I don't feel good after bingeing on cake, made of course, with wheat flour and all kinds of other garbage, I guess I deserve it, but is there any way to offset the bad effects of this bad food? All suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you for your help,
Dawn
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

you don't deserve it! it's just part of the learning process. my guess is just go back to the diet. in the past i've noticed i felt better within a day and looked better after two. if you're not generally a binge eater then juicing might be ideal, but i find that whole fruit helps better with cleaning out the 'bad stuff'.
loveallaround

Post by loveallaround »

Thank you. I took your advice and just went back to the diet and allowed my body sort things out. I did go through some detox, like not being able to sleep at all last night, which was really miserable, but tonight will be better. I appreciate your encouragement.
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

I have that too everytime I eat carbs like that (my weakness is apple pie)! I can't sleep all night. But luckily within 2 days I catch up on sleep and its so lovely to sleep so nice and long :)