I need your expertise to get started!

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
MK2
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

I need your expertise to get started!

Post by MK2 »

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around this forum for 4 good days now, and currently Iam on a half-diet of some sort, since I still live at home it's kind of hard for me to avoid my mom's cooked food etc, but I haven't consumed to much cooked food or anything else that is outside of the diet.
I thought you could help me make a diet of some sort, since iam not to experienced with what I need and so on, perhaps you could just help me out.

Iam 17 years old, 180cm tall, weigh 70kg.
I have mild/moderate acne, not cystic-like.

I have so many questions so i'll just get started..

I haven't read much about veggies at all.. so.. can I eat carrots, if i for example, peel them?

I found this juice, that claims to be 100% freshly squeezed oranges, and they aint preserved or anything. Pretty expensive, and famous, called "Brämhult" , their website can only be read by people from the nordic countries, I beilieve.. http://www.bramhults.com

How do you make your smoothies? If you can't use a mixer or something else with "knifes" ?

Raw Tuna is safe to eat, If I only eat the flesh? Should I always look for parasites and other things or how does it work really?

How do you make your own jerky? If you can refer me to some good recipies that would be some awesome, also, does this give me protein, can this substitute for egg yolks / raw fish / other protein source somehow?

I do not understand the nutriet calculator, because I do not know the values that I need, so if you could give me a example diet that fits me, I would be so thankful.

I bet Im gonna have 100 more questions, just lost em all right now, so thats all for now.

Thanks for reading.

MK2
I came, I saw, I ?????
MK2

Added

Post by MK2 »

Add:

Am I suppose to squeeze 4 Liters of Orange Juice myself, each day?
Because buying freshly squeezed, 4L, is gonna cost me like 15 dollars / 10£
each day, which is ALOT! I have no idea how much oranges are needed for 4L either, wondering if juice extract is total no-no-never?
I came, I saw, I ?????
triplehelix

Re: I need your expertise to get started!

Post by triplehelix »

MK2 wrote:I haven't read much about veggies at all.. so.. can I eat carrots, if i for example, peel them?
Well not many people on this diet eat veggies because they are hard to digest and don't have much energy(sugar) in them but some do so I guess it's up to you.
MK2 wrote:I found this juice, that claims to be 100% freshly squeezed oranges, and they ain't preserved or anything. Pretty expensive, and famous, called "Brämhult" , their website can only be read by people from the Nordic countries, I believe.. http://www.bramhults.com
I have heard of other people drinking those juices so I guess it is all right to; but juicing your own nice ripe oranges is highly recommended. You can't trust those companies enough to be 100% sure. Also, you never know how long they have stored them or what tricks they try to do to make them be preserved longer.
MK2 wrote:How do you make your smoothies? If you can't use a mixer or something else with "knifes" ?
Well a lot of the strict people don't do smoothies they only do juice mixes which is optimal for nutrient absorption. I suggest getting a juicer of some sort and going crazy.
MK2 wrote:Raw Tuna is safe to eat, If I only eat the flesh? Should I always look for parasites and other things or how does it work really?
Well tuna is the best to eat if you are worried about parasites. Farm raised fish like salmon and others are also more safe then wild caught. Though if you need to know more then read the fish section here http://www.waisays.com/fish.htm.
MK2 wrote:How do you make your own jerky? If you can refer me to some good recipies that would be some awesome, also, does this give me protein, can this substitute for egg yolks / raw fish / other protein source somehow?
Well jerky from raw fish is the only thing to go for and not adding spices is the key in this diet. So you could either buy a dehydrator that only gets as hot as 40-50C or if you live in a very hot place sun dehydrate it. But yeah don't need recipes just cut some thin slices of raw fish and dehydrate them and eat up. It the best way to preserve meat.
MK2 wrote:I do not understand the nutriet calculator, because I do not know the values that I need, so if you could give me a example diet that fits me, I would be so thankful.
Well I'm not so good at that thing yet either so someone else will have to help you there.
MK2 wrote:I bet Im gonna have 100 more questions, just lost em all right now, so thats all for now.
Well we will all try to help out as much as we can just try your best and stick to it.
We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are. -Adelle Davis
fictor

Post by fictor »

MK2 wrote:I haven't read much about veggies at all.. so.. can I eat carrots, if i for example, peel them?
Carrots are actually quite high in energy, and not as hard to digest as other veggies. Still, I would recommend you try the 100% sample diet first, to see how it works for you.

MK2 wrote:I found this juice, that claims to be 100% freshly squeezed oranges, and they aint preserved or anything. Pretty expensive, and famous, called "Brämhult" , their website can only be read by people from the nordic countries, I beilieve.. http://www.bramhults.com
Bramhults juice is heat treated, as is most other commercially bottled juices. I recommend you get your hands
on a juicer.
MK2 wrote:How do you make your smoothies? If you can't use a mixer or something else with "knifes" ?
Smoothies from fruits low in proteins (most fruits) are fine for many people. Bananas can cause acne in some when blended, due to somewhat higher protein contents.
Still, juice or fruits in their natural state will probably be safer.

Good luck to you! :)
MK2

thx

Post by MK2 »

Thank you for the replies, will get back to this :)

MK2
I came, I saw, I ?????
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Veggies aren't on the diet for a number of reasons (http://www.waidiet.com/vgb.html), but basically you're better (and easier) off getting your nutrients from fruits.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

MK2 wrote: How do you make your smoothies? If you can't use a mixer or something else with "knifes" ?
One of my main food sources are smoothies. I make them with a banana, apple, nuts (switching between macadamia, brazil, walnuts), sometimes strawberries or blue berries, a date or dried apricots.

Sometimes I put in coconut, dried gogi berries.

I put enough water to blend it so it remains thick. When I'm done I add 4 egg yolks and quickly blend it enough to mix it.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

MK2, if you are here because of your acne, you cannot drink smoothies.