ratios, sugar : fat

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
k4
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

ratios, sugar : fat

Post by k4 »

After being on this diet for only 4 days, I can see great results.
My acne is just disappearing , my skin is much brighter than ever before.
But I’m having a problem, I can bring only juices to my office, that I can’t bring fruits or salad, this could be a mess.
So, in order to over come this problem, I use the juice extractor even to prepare my salad,
So my diet is like that :
For every 500 ml of (fruit juice), I drink {500 ml of salad juice(tomato and cumber) with 15 ml of OO} added to the salad juice. is it too much fat , should I decrease my intake of salad juice ? are the ratios fine? I know that tomato is a fruit, so it is converted into a sugar not a fat. Is it right? Sorry if my questions are repeated, but I really want to fully understand this part of the diet.
Pls, help me to keep on this diet, as it is the healthier diet I’ve ever known.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Why dont you just consume regular (easy) juices at work and eat 'for real' when you are not at work?
How much fat you use is up to you. You can try varying the ratios and see what suits you best.
All energy that you consume can be used for direct energy, and if its too much, any energy consumed (from lettuce, meat, juice or oil) is turned into fat. Just try to 'listen to your energy levels' constantly.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You can pre-add oil to the fruit juice so it's all combined already.
k4

Post by k4 »

Oscar wrote:You can pre-add oil to the fruit juice so it's all combined already.
I wish I could, but I hate the taste, I can bear the taste of OO only when it is added to tomato.
let me clear something here, as my skin is very susceptible to acne. when I consume 500ml of (whatever fruit juice) and then another 500 ml of (tomato &cucumber juice), the whole 1000 ml is considered sugar that I’ve to consume 35 ml of fat(OO), I want to stable my blood-sugar level.

Wai says in her book” If however lots of sugars but not sufficient fat is absorbed, the blood-sugar level will steeply rise (which causes some of it to be stored as glycogen) and subsequently equally steeply drop. Such strong blood-sugar fluctuations can some people make temporarily retain a bit more water. To prevent temporary retaining too much water you should make sure to consume sufficient fat every time after you have consumed much sugars, which stabilizes blood-sugar level”.
I’m embarrassed & discouraged right now although I’m doing my best, but unfortunately I got new pimples yesterday, I know that the ratio of sugar- fat is the cause, but I don’t know how to fix it, pls help
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

k4 wrote:
Oscar wrote:You can pre-add oil to the fruit juice so it's all combined already.
I wish I could, but I hate the taste, I can bear the taste of OO only when it is added to tomato.
there are more neutral tasting and smelling OOs, and other oils.
You dont need to put that much oil in the juice anyway.
You wount even taste / smell it.
I want to stable my blood-sugar level.
Yes, thats essential.
unfortunately I got new pimples yesterday, I know that the ratio of sugar- fat is the cause
No, we dont know that...
Actually, its very normal to get new pimples in this fase of the diet.
Dont give up. Hang on in there.

By the way, how does that juicer of yours work exactly?
Does it have fast rotating blades?
k4

Post by k4 »

RRM wrote: You dont need to put that much oil in the juice anyway.
You wount even taste / smell it.By the way, how does that juicer of yours work exactly?
Does it have fast rotating blades?
Kenwood JE570 Centrifugal Juicer Extractor 300w (White), that is my juicer, u can find it on amazon.com, If it is the cause, then tell me about the right one that have the slow rotating blades.
pls be specific, when I consume 500 kl of sugar, what is exactly the right amount of fat that I have to consume?
during this month, I was in and off the diet. you can imagine what my skin looks like right now. I really don't want to give up.
k4

Post by k4 »

:cry: :cry: pls, help me, I believe that this diet is really working cause I saw the results with my own eyes, I don't know what I'm doing, this diet seemed to work so good for me, but not anymore. I know I've broken some rules but I don't know which....
is there any woman who is following this wonderful diet and in a good shape, if you are, any suggestions :?: :?:
none of my family, friends or even my lover encourages me to follow this diet, on the other hand, they do their best to stop me. :( of course having no acne is the reason why they don't want even to try or let me take my chance.
last month I was struggling to keep on, and I'm going to, but only if I've a clear idea about the rules, you don't know how it is embarassing to have acne while you are trying to do your best. I used to be in a good shape, but now I'm losing weight. I'll appreciate your answer thnx
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Could you give us a rundown of what you eat during an average day? Also when you eat it helps.
k4

Post by k4 »

Oscar wrote:Could you give us a rundown of what you eat during an average day?
This today diet for me:
7 o’clock Breakfast: 5 banana , 4 guava with some OO (1 tea spoon).
After while at 9 , snacks: 5 banana, 3 big tomato, 3 cucumber, OO(2 tea spoon).
Afternoon, 5 guava, 4 tomato, 4 cucumber, OO(5 tea spoon)
@ 7: 2 apples, 5 banana, 5 guava, 2 tomato, 2 cucumber, OO(3 tea spoon)
@ 8 : 1-2 egg yolk, wait 1.5 hour & then sleep.
I stopped juicing fruits. till you tell me about the right juicier.
I’m going to add hazelnuts, and coconut to my diet once it works for me.
Thnx
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I entered your diet in the nutrient calculator (i substituted apricots for the guavas). Here are some of the results:
Energy 2902.00kcal
Carbohydrate 532.35g
Fat 73.05g
Protein 51.71g
Water 4762.23ml

I forgot to ask about your build and level of activity, so I can't really say anything about the amount of energy.

To get things more in balance, you'd have to consume more fat and more protein. You could for instance combine tomato and cucumber with avocado, a very fatty fruit. You can probably swap the avocado with some of the fruits you're eating now. Adding some fish or some more egg yolks will satisfy your protein needs.

Looking at your meal distribution: if you eat those meals in one go then they're far too big, so you'd want to spread them over more smaller meals during the day, or have a big bowl and eat a few spoonfuls each time.

It takes some time to fine-tune your diet, we've all had to tweak and tweak again to find what works the best. :)

About the juicer: it is a centrifugal one, so it should be okay...but to be sure check for the blades, as RRM posted:
You need to look for a centrifugal juicer in which you 'push' the fruit inside through the cutters (that cut it just once), and then the cut fruit gets centrifugated.
This is very different from a blender in which the fruit indeed gets mashed up.
[...]

In a normal centrifugal juicer the fruits gets cut up first and then falls in the compartment in which it is centrifugated. Then, while its centrifugating, you keep pushing new pieces of fruit through the cutter, that also subsequently fall into the centrifugal compartment.
This is the link to Amazon btw: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-JE570-C ... B0009V2ALM
k4

Post by k4 »

Oscar wrote:I forgot to ask about your build and level of activity, so I can't really say anything about the amount of energy.

Ok I’m 134 Ibs, 1.69 m, I’m working in a financial sector, so you can say I’m somewhat so active.
I’m losing weight right now, I don’t care, cause I think it’s the water that I’m losing. But if I continue losing weight I’ll start worrying, so I want to avoid it by consuming sufficient food.

To get things more in balance, you'd have to consume more fat and more protein. You could for instance combine tomato and cucumber with avocado, a very fatty fruit. You can probably swap the avocado with some of the fruits you're eating now. Adding some fish or some more egg yolks will satisfy your protein needs.

I don’t want to eat avocado, cause the only one that I can get is so unripe, I can’t force myself to eat it. Do u suggest any other supplementary fruit.I can’t consume more than 2 egg yolks cause at the beginning when I experimented this diet, I tried to eat 3 egg yolks and I got new pimples. 2 are just fine, may be when I start working out, I’ll increase my protein intake.

This is the link to Amazon btw: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-JE570-C ... B0009V2ALM
For the juicier, yes it’s the one you mentioned in the link, I’m not sure about the blades, but you can say it is as RRM suggested.
so you think it’s ok for me to start juicing fruits again with that juicer. I really want to use the juicer cause I can’t consume the whole fruit in front of my customers, even at the break time, I can’t do it either cause I don’t want my managers or coworkers to know that I’m following a special diet, they saw me once and then they said you have to eat a real food. So at work, I want to drink juices.

thanks alot
k4

Post by k4 »

I almost forgot, I need your opinion about my OO, it is an extra virgin olive oil.
For a 250 mL
Calories : fat cal 120
total fat: 14 g
saturated fat: 2g
soium: 0g
total carb: 0g
protein: 0g
and also it's packed under inert gas
Acidity: below 0.8%
is it fine or what :?:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Okidoke, if you're somewhat active then 2900kcal should be fine, otherwise it would be a bit much for someone of your build. It wouldn't surprise me if you would lose more weight over time, but as long as you eat when you need it, there's nothing to worry about.

Regarding avocados: you could buy a certain amount and let them ripen (that's also what I do), so you can eat them when they're ripe. Basically this works for every fruit (I usually let oranges ripen for 1-2 weeks). It takes a bit of planning, though.

You're right about the protein, keep it as it is.

Maybe you can take a look at your juicer, just look in the hole you put the fruit in and look if you can see the blades. My guess is that it'll probably be fine to use.

The olive oil should be fine. I'm not exactly sure what "packed under inert gas" entails.
k4

Post by k4 »

Oscar wrote:
Maybe you can take a look at your juicer, just look in the hole you put the fruit in and look if you can see the blades. My guess is that it'll probably be fine to use.

The olive oil should be fine. I'm not exactly sure what "packed under inert gas" entails
me neither, but I'm going to try a teastless one so I can add it to whatever juice I have without worrying about the taste.

yes, I can see the blades, now I'm waiting till I'm clear again and then I'll try to use it, if I get acne again then it's the cause.but If you want to suggest a good juicer, what it will be.
really thnx
k4

Post by k4 »

what if I want to rely only on OO as a fat source for me right now as I'm still at the beginning, regarding the amount I mentioned in my daily diet, should I increase my OO intake, and by what amount :?:
u r really so helpful