There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by johndela1 »

I would really like for this to be true, but I'd have to argue that you can't know if this diet affects this unless you can isolate changes (and of course measure results) as to determine what most likely caused things to change. There could have been other factors that made you and the others feel like you where more supple. It is really easy for people to think they are getting some result if they are relying on how things 'feel'.

For me, one of the things that attracted me the waisays diet is the science of it. It is great to see claims that are backed by research.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

That's why you don't see it mentioned anywhere on the site. I also used the word "seems", but maybe that wasn't clear enough.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Maybe it was. For me (sometimes I'm a bit overly technical, which can sometimes hinder communication) it implied that this diet does help suppleness.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

If the diet helps significantly with suppleness that would be incredible, since my nerves seem to be to short/not stretched enough now. And also since there are a lot of muscle problems.

The rash has finally gone away so I can start getting back to cleaner proteins.

About my family, they're not gonna be convinced with reason. I have the kind of family that would look at the wai site, and their thought process would be

this is an acne bored
men aren't self conscious
therefor you're un-masculine
therefor you're gay
therefor you shouldn't be working with children.

Yes I realize on how many levels that's wrong, but I just had to get that out to show that changing them isn't an option for me.

I've been drinking less water since I'm been on the diet, since the best water I can get is from a plastic Brita Filter which I don't believe filters minerals. I eat mostly apples cucumbers and bananas since they're cheapest, and use olive-oil and balsamic vinegar as a dressing. I also buy Avocado whenever it's on sale.

Does anyone know the negative effects of eating fish and fruits that have been frozen? Frozen is much cheaper and I don't have very much money (although I now have 23 students:). I'm thinking that if I build my immune system strong enough I can eat fish even if it's not 'Sushi Grade'.

Also I think I might have dry sinus'. I get dry eyes which become red, and my tongue will sometimes go whitish, and I get bleeding noses. So I imagine these all come from that same source although they might not of course.
So would drinking more water, even if it has too-many minerals, help with that? What about drinking store-bought juice. I remember reading on the old board that store juice isn't too bad unless you're very susceptible to acne, so I can't imagine it would be too bad on general health, and I think it might be a better alternative to that high-mineral water.
Iris

Post by Iris »

eating previously frozen fish and fruit is no problem whatsoever :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

If the store-bought juice is just vacuum-sealed juice without additives etc, then it should be fine.

You could try to switch the balsamic vinegar for plain pure white vinegar.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Iris wrote:eating previously frozen fish and fruit is no problem whatsoever :)
I've read about animals in captivity that eat previously frozen fish. they have to be given supplements that they wouldn't have to take if they ate fresh fish. This makes me suspect eating fresh fish is better than frozen. I don't know what nutrients are supplemented.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

johndela1 wrote:they have to be given supplements that they wouldn't have to take if they ate fresh fish.
Is this a scientific opinion, or an assumption made by the feeders?

I'd say fresh fish should be more nutritious than frozen fish, but I'm not sure how big the difference is. Especially since it's not our main food.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I don't know how much research they did. Maybe they confused correlation with causation. There entire diet was fish, as well.