Almost two weeks in... NOOB

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Jodiat
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Jodiat »

I noticed I could go without showers when I was very alkaline, just eating salads and lemon juice and very little protein - almost starving myself I guess. The more animal produce the more my scent increases.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, thats because of the nitrogen (ammonium > ureum) from protein.
It smells.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

Ah so thats the science of it. I knew it did but didnt know why.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yesterday I noticed that after two weeks of non-showering, my armpits didn't smell at all. Maybe I'm an alien... ;)
coconutty

Post by coconutty »

oscar that is awe-inspiring. i am not being sarcastic.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Oscar consumes little protein...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Somewhere between 100-150gr of fish/egg yolks per day.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Oh, thats not so little... :D
coconutty

Post by coconutty »

tonight i was having dinner with a friend at a japanese restaurant. she was having trouble making up her mind, so i made 2 suggestions. 1) nabeyaki udon (my childhood fav) and 2) salmon sashimi. she told me she doesn't eat sashimi so she ordered the udon. correct me if i'm wrong but i believe udon is made from wheat/buckwheat. anyways, before the udon she was pretty articulate but while eating it, afterr she had been struggling to find the right word, she said "sorry its the food" - could it be the udon had an effect on her brain?

anyways at the moment i'm 80-90% wai. once a day i'll have something un-wai. by un-wai i mean i'm not sure if it is even acceptable munch food. since in china my only protein source comes from raw fish or eggs, not nuts, my munch food tends to be more proteinous than whaat is allowed. for example if one day i had no nuts/egg/sushi, i might eat 2 or 3 beef kebabs but the rest of the day eating wai.

also what are your thoughts on candy- like just really pure sugar with food colouring and artificial flavourings (ie. jellybeans, gummygears)?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

coconutty wrote:correct me if i'm wrong but i believe udon is made from wheat/buckwheat.
Yes, a noodle made from wheat-flour,
so yes, it possibly had a numbing effect, indeed.
i might eat 2 or 3 beef kebabs but the rest of the day eating wai.
Why dont you try eating more fatty,
low protein munch foods instead?
what are your thoughts on candy- like just really pure sugar with food colouring and artificial flavourings (ie. jellybeans, gummygears)?
Not that bad. The artificial flavourings have been extensively tested,
and proven to be not (particularly) harmful.
Iris

Post by Iris »

coconutty wrote:Never tried egg yolk, but it sounds pretty cool.
You really should. It's the best "shampoo" ever!
coconutty

Post by coconutty »

a quick update. this diet is working out really well for me. i feel and look better than ever and no longer am stressing out about what i eat. this weekend i found a suprmarket that sells raw unshelled nuts [almonds, brazil, walnut, etc.] so it feels like things are really coming together. this is what i ate today: 2 or 3 large dragonfruits, 5 mandarins, some cooked imitation crabmeat, freshly sqeezed pear juice, small portion of fast food french fries, 4 sweet rice crackers/cookies, a bunch of raw shelled [then unshelled] brazil and wall nuts. i know some here eat very close to 100% wai, but i'm not sure i feel i need to go that far. any thoughts on difference between say eating 75%, 98% and 100% wai?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Well, i long believed that there is not such a big difference between 99% and 100%,
but i have to admit that i was wrong;
There is a huge difference.
Oscar describes it very nicely. I hope he will do that for you.
But dont rush things. Everything has its own time.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Uhm, I do?

Yes, there is a big difference between 99 and 100%. 99% means you'll still be thinking about getting your addictive food fix, and your mind will play tricks on you to get it. 100% means that there's peace in your mind. You will still need some willpower to stay 100%, especially when around people eating and enjoying cooked food, but that's far less in comparison.

Of course looking at it from a health perspective: the closer to 100% the better.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Oscar wrote:Uhm, I do?
He he, I assumed you would say:
"No, but a friend of mine..."
and would go on to post a link to Gavriel's post. :mrgreen:

Here it is...
viewtopic.php?t=176