Questions, Please HELP, Kombicha/Water/Acidid/Alkaline

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
silviya
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Questions, Please HELP, Kombicha/Water/Acidid/Alkaline

Post by silviya »

Hello, ( Please read throughout )

Briefly to introduce myself. My name is Silvia I am 22 years old female. I have struggle with acne my whole life. My acne is not severe, I have few pimples, and many red marks from previous pimples. I hate it, hide it with makeup but you can still tell..

Thank you Wai for this amazing information. I am super new to it. I discovered the website 2 days ago, and I am hooked, I stay on the computer and read it, I have read many of the discussion board threats, but I have few questions.

First I want to say that I have a juicer and I have a dehydrator (which I don’t use that much since I don’t know many recopies) I have tried to eat more healthy later. I still eat cooked foods though; from meats I only eat chicken.

I have a big problem I cannot stand raw meat raw fish/ewww I cant even eat fried fish I need to learn to do this any advice? I am having hard time with raw egg, but I guess I can blend that somehow and swallow it without even tasting it.. ;(

So here goes my questions.

1) Throughout the book it says not to eat Wheat. I am from Europe but I live in USA. In my culture we eat everything with bread. I know bread is not good because it is used with bleached flour etc. what about those organic grain breads.? Also I forgot to mention earlier that I am 5 10 tall female that weight 110 pounds. I desperately want to gain weight. Like so much  my whole life I have been trying to gain weight and to get rid of acne. So with that said, I would love to try the Simple diet, and I believe in raw foods, but I am afraid I will loose even more weight ;( . Also I cant imagine not eating bread? Like a toast with avocado?
I know you can gain all your needed nutrition from fruits and /egg/fish only but do people really stay on this diet for looong time like years? Without eating bread ? Don’t get me wrong I don’t like the bread in America. I can taste the sugar and all the nasty things in it. But my parents have been making their own bread we have a bread machine. But even if not home made at the natural food stores they have those frozen flourless breads? Are those bad too?

2) I am super skiny, occasionally I get cellulite very little so I read the cellulite section of wai book. It says that massage can help with removing cellulite will face massage help in healing the acne/stimulating the grow cycle so I can remove my acne marks fast? I know everything that is massaged it helped with circulation?

3) Ok here is a big confusion for me. Everywhere in the book it says about low mineral water. I am super confused with that. Later I have been drinking alkalized water. The one where it bring up the ph level of the water, and ive read only good thing about that. Here is the link to the thing I have http://www.watershed.net/product/IonizerStick/ before I discovered Wai website, I have been reading a lot about health raw etc. One thing I read that it makes sense and is very interesting is about PH Level of the body. There is Acidic and Alkaline. If your body is acidic, your body is welcome for all the bad decease including cancer. In fact cancer love acidic body. And how you get acidic is by drinking coke, eating sugars, high refined food, cooked foods, etc. Though if you eat a lot of fresh fruits and nuts vegetables etc and you drink good water the one which PH level is high like the one I drink currently your body is alkaline. And alkaline body no decease can live in that environment none what so ever. What will Wai say about Acidic/Alkaline?

4) Here is the other questions which is connected with the alkaline acidic question above. KOMBUCHA. I saw there is already a thread about kombucha. I also brew my own kombucha and drink it and I am very excited about. I have been doing it for about month now. In briefly what it is it is a
( http://www.seedsofhealth.co.uk/fermenti ... ucha.shtml ) i called it mushroom because is nasty looking but is also alive it is leaving thing. That feeds of sugar and turns the sugar/tea into very benefitial drink. I make it myself and I know exactly what I put in it. KOmbuicha is acidic, but once in your body it makes you alkaline. Example is Lemon lemon is also acidic but its good for you because once in the body is alkaline. SO Wai, can we drink kombucha? Can you do a little research on it and put your imput? I really want to know about that one and the water because those are very popular these days, among people who like to eat healthy. Like US 

5) ANother question I have is about milk. I know milk is not good for you, that’s why I have been drinking soy milk for long time. But I have read some places and Wai proved it too that Soy milk contains too many hormones I believe it was basically is not good for you. What about Almond milk or coconut milk or rice milk? The reason I need that milk is because I like to blend things in it for more calories ( remember I need to gain weight desperately) like milk and avocado fruits etc… SO what milk is good? If any?

Thank You so much for those who read my whole post. And please write anything that comes to your mind after reading it. I really need some feedback and help, recipe advice anything. Also I would really appreciate some response from the RRM administrator.
And lost but not least I really want to be healthy, acne free and gain few pounds.. is it possible?
Iris

Re: Questions, Please HELP, Kombicha/Water/Acidid/Alkaline

Post by Iris »

silviya wrote:Hello, ( Please read throughout )

Briefly to introduce myself. My name is Silvia I am 22 years old female. I have struggle with acne my whole life. My acne is not severe, I have few pimples, and many red marks from previous pimples. I hate it, hide it with makeup but you can still tell..
Hi Silviya, welcome!
As I said earlier, a lot of your questions you can figure out yourself by using the search engine. Please do so. Anyway I will help you along now.
First I want to say that I have a juicer and I have a dehydrator (which I don’t use that much since I don’t know many recopies) I have tried to eat more healthy later. I still eat cooked foods though; from meats I only eat chicken.
Fantastic you have some equipment! You can dry fruits and animal food at low temperatures. Just slice very thin, and let the machine do it's work :)
Cooked/baked chicken really is a no-no, ofcourse.
I have a big problem I cannot stand raw meat raw fish/ewww I cant even eat fried fish I need to learn to do this any advice? I am having hard time with raw egg, but I guess I can blend that somehow and swallow it without even tasting it.. ;(
Don't blend yolks :shock: !!! It will harm the protein, and thus cause acne! Please, if you really need to "mix" it with anything, stir gently!
Taste for raw fish will come, in my experience, once you have started the diet. My mom said she would never eat raw fish in the beginning, but now she loves it :)
1) Throughout the book it says not to eat Wheat. I am from Europe but I live in USA. In my culture we eat everything with bread. I know bread is not good because it is used with bleached flour etc. what about those organic grain breads.? Also I forgot to mention earlier that I am 5 10 tall female that weight 110 pounds. I desperately want to gain weight. Like so much  my whole life I have been trying to gain weight and to get rid of acne. So with that said, I would love to try the Simple diet, and I believe in raw foods, but I am afraid I will loose even more weight ;( . Also I cant imagine not eating bread? Like a toast with avocado?
I know you can gain all your needed nutrition from fruits and /egg/fish only but do people really stay on this diet for looong time like years? Without eating bread ? Don’t get me wrong I don’t like the bread in America. I can taste the sugar and all the nasty things in it. But my parents have been making their own bread we have a bread machine. But even if not home made at the natural food stores they have those frozen flourless breads? Are those bad too?
The simple diet, there you go! Hold that thought :mrgreen:
Sorry, I'm joking around.
Yes, those are bad too. There is no such thing as healthy bread. And yes, many of us have been doing this diet for years by now. Ofcourse you can stay healthy for years on this diet, as you are giving your body what it needs, and keep it from harmful foods. It's more remarkable people stay "healthy" on a diet which includes bread ;)
5) ANother question I have is about milk. I know milk is not good for you, that’s why I have been drinking soy milk for long time. But I have read some places and Wai proved it too that Soy milk contains too many hormones I believe it was basically is not good for you. What about Almond milk or coconut milk or rice milk? The reason I need that milk is because I like to blend things in it for more calories ( remember I need to gain weight desperately) like milk and avocado fruits etc… SO what milk is good? If any?
There is no such thing as healthy milk. The only "milk" that is acceptable on this diet is coconut milk. But don't drink this too often, as it's extremely high in selenium.
If you want to gain weight, why not just eat more nuts (very high in energy) and drink more juice (maybe even with honey in it, for extra calories) instead? Milk does not contain that much energy... (not more than regular fruit juice) So I don't get why you drink that to gain weight actually. And stop drinking water altogether, drink juice instead. It contains all the water you need, plus a lot of nutrients, taste AND ENERGY! Water makes you feel full, and thus it's difficult to drink or eat anything else. Not such a good idea when you are trying to gain a few pounds :wink:
Please use the search engine. We have a whole section on this board about losing and gaining weight. It's all about energy intake and output in the end ;) So you won't loose weight on this diet when you consume enough energy (and are not overweight, but this you are not)
Personally, I think that if you are eating healthy, and every time you feel you need energy, your weight will be good as it is. Don't let other people or BMI tell you different ;)
And lost but not least I really want to be healthy, acne free and gain few pounds.. is it possible?

Yes, it is :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you Iris.