About Restricting Protein Consumption

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
martianwarrior
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by martianwarrior »

as far as deodorant ingredients... fragrance is a general description of up to thousands of different chemicals. that's why many "natural products" are sold as fragrance free. it's just a bunch of chemicals.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

and your body may still 'respond' to the (fragrance free) deodorant,
as our body usually 'responds' to anything that interferes with one of our metabolisms.
snowbunny

Post by snowbunny »

I have noticed after only washing with water that the scent on my skin is much less noticeable. Though, without having used soap, I sometimes have the feeling of not being entirely clean; I am guessing this feeling is only psychological. I do still wear a "natural ingredient" deodorant most days: the main ingredient is hops. I like it well enough, but I suspect eventually I could do without more often than not.

And, I still eat 8 to 10 yolks everyday.
"All Knowledge Is Worth Having." - Jacqueline Carey
snowbunny

Post by snowbunny »

Is it true that after eating any animal product, it rots in your intestines, which releases toxins which escapes through sweat, and that is where unpleasant body odors actually come from? So, by reducing or eliminating animal produce from the diet, the should the body odors decrease or cease, independent of using any such fragranced toiletries?
"All Knowledge Is Worth Having." - Jacqueline Carey
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

snowbunny wrote:Is it true that after eating any animal product, it rots in your intestines, which releases toxins which escapes through sweat, and that is where unpleasant body odors actually come from?
To an extend, yes.
That "rotting" is bacterial decomposition, instead of the 'normal' enzymatic decomposition.
The sulfur gasses, methane gas and ammonium that are released this way,
may get released by farting and sweating.
However, the above is always the case; as also plant foods contain the amino acids that contain sulfur and nitrogen,
and particularly plant fibers stimulate the forming of methane gas.
Its just that animal foods are higher in protein,
and that animal protein is also higher in sulfur (methionine and cysteine)
as they are more high quality protein.

Even if you dont eat anything, protein already inside your body (freely circulating, or from cells)
will get decomposed, and sulfur and nitrogen will get released.
The nitrogen will then be converted into ammonium and ureum, which are bot mildly toxic, and smell.
So, by reducing or eliminating animal produce from the diet, the should the body odors decrease or cease, independent of using any such fragranced toiletries?
Yes, the less protein (and fiber) you consume, the less odors.
But if you consume too little protein, then cell proteins will get decomposed,
which results in a reduction in muscle mass (or even the loss of cells of other organs)
and also in the release of sulfur and nitrogen...
Replacing animal protein by plant protein does not help, of course,
as plant foods contain the same amino acids,
but you need more of it to be able to build the same number of cells
(due to lower protein quality).
Emeira

Re: About Restricting Protein Consumption

Post by Emeira »

Is it true that after eating any animal product, it rots in your intestines, which releases toxins which escapes through sweat
So strong sweat smell is a sign of too much protein or bad protein digestion (of low stomach acid etc.)? Or both?
That "rotting" is bacterial decomposition, instead of the 'normal' enzymatic decomposition
RRM
Administrator

Re: About Restricting Protein Consumption

Post by RRM »

Emeira wrote:So strong sweat smell is a sign of too much protein or bad protein digestion (of low stomach acid etc.)? Or both?
Strong sweat smell can be a sign of many things.
It may be high nitrogen (protein), it may be old dried-up sweat revigorated by bodyheat (and new sweating), it may be garlic or other herbs / spices, it may be the loss of bodyfat freeing up ketones for energy, etc etc.