"Clean" Protein, Cellulite (& constipation)

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
ittybitty
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

"Clean" Protein, Cellulite (& constipation)

Post by ittybitty »

That being said, can clean protein cause cellulite if it's not digested properly (i.e. constipation)?
I have this awful new (ish) cellulite that just won't seem to budge! It seems to be exacerbated when I'm constipated, even though I'm following the sample diet religiously..
2-3 egg yolks a day, a small handful of shelled brazil nuts, lots of fruits & extra virgin oo etc. etc.
Very confused.
RRM
Administrator

Re: "Clean" Protein, Cellulite (& constipation

Post by RRM »

Cellulite is caused by water retention.
Many women have confirmed that constipation and water retention go hand in hand.
Im guessing its the Brazil nuts, as for some people, Brazil nuts are hard to digest properly.
And since Brazil nuts are high in protein, that combination may be the cause.
Luckily, we can easily find out:
Dont eat any Brazil nuts for 2 weeks, and see what the results are regarding constipation and water retention.
Instead, can you eat a little more egg yolks and/or fish?

Do you have a regular period? (no hormone imbalance?)
How long have you been on the 100% strict sample diet?
ittybitty

Post by ittybitty »

Thanks, I'll try doing that.
So far it's been a couple weeks after eating ahem 'normally' for a month. Before that I went about 3 months straight the wai way and saw amazing results. My skin cleared completely and I went from 150lbs down to 130lbs
( at 6' ft).
As far as I'm aware I don't have a hormonal imbalance. Things seem to be normal. I've been off the pill for 8 months after being on it straight for 2 years. So far, so good. Very happy I came across this site.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ok, try that and give it some time too.
Keep us posted.