Energie

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
fred
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Energie

Post by fred »

Bonjour,

Je constate que mon énergie est bonne tant que je mange peu de chose à la fois (ex une banane), mais dès que je mange un peu plus (style 4 bananes d'un coup), bien que mon estomac ne soit pas plein, j'ai une baisse d'énergie. Je précise que je ne mélange pas fruit et gras pour divers raisons (je n'aime pas l'huile d'olive, et je digère mal les noix surtout en mélange). Donc Je préfère manger les aliments gras séparément pour l'instant.

A quoi est dû cette baisse d'énergie quand je mange un peu plus (pas toujours évident de picorer toute la journée...) ?
fred

Post by fred »

Oops, now in english :

My energy level is good as long as I eat very few at a time (one banane for example), but when I eat more (ex : 4 bananas), even if my stomach is not full, my energy level goes down. I don't mix fat and fruit for now because I don't like the taste of olive oil and nuts (probably fibers) don't go well with fruits.

What is the reason of this lack of energy when I eat more fruits at a time ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Bonjour Fred :D
fred wrote: ...when I eat more (ex : 4 bananas), even if my stomach is not full,
It doesnt matter how full your stomach is, in the sense that
if your stomach is not full, it cannot be too much, because it can be too much.
Everybody is different, and thats certainly the case regarding your insulin response.
If you eat 'too much' (for your body), the insulin response may be too big.
In as much as that when people eat a way too big a meal (Christmas, Thanksgiving),
they will also get tired.
nuts (probably fibers) don't go well with fruits.
Did you try nuts with dried fruits?
(dates, figs, prunes, apricot etc)
They combine perfectly.
What is the reason of this lack of energy when I eat more fruits at a time ?
Probably a very sensitive insulin system.
It may be that too much insulin is secreted in a early response to the energy present in your stomach.
This leads to free glucose being stored as glycogen, glycerol etc.,
which leads to a decrease in the blood sugar level, which makes you feel tired.
This should be a warning to you; you must learn to carefully listen to your energy needs,
to prevent impairing (over-sensitizing and eventually de-sensitizing) the insulin system.
So, you will need to consume lots and lots of small meals, very, very frequently.
fred

Post by fred »

MERCI !