Tender intestines

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Tender intestines

Post by Oscar »

Okay, something went wrong...
RRM wanted to split this topic and accidentally left a shadow topic. When deleting this shadow topic, I automatically deleted the split off topic as well. My apologies. :(
panacea

Post by panacea »

Oscar for president!
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

:shock: :lol:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I now know that one should use the bottom right link to "moderate this forum". Just so the moderators know. ;)
djkvan

Re: Tender intestines

Post by djkvan »

I had an urgent bowel evacuation yesterday late in the afternoon. The night before, before bad I had eaten 25g of salmon half an hour after eating five yolks (also had five earlier in the afternoon). The yolks and salmon seem to be a bad combo for me as it took me hours before I began to feel tired and finally fell asleep. So this morning after eating only four yolks before bed last night and sleeping well I woke up with sore bowels and pelvis (sore to bend over). I'm guessing that I am very sensitive to combined proteins and that the bowels became sensitive from the upset the day before and that explains the pain I felt. Last night I even had to take off my underwear to sleep as I was sensitive to the pressure of the waistband. Another body lesson learned. No more combined proteins for me! :)
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Interesting observation. Are you sure your salmon is okay?
I'm combining 100gr of Salmon with 2 egg yolks daily (using the yolks as a dip), btw.
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

Smells fine. Tastes fine. Has excellent, vibrant color. I buy it from a fish monger at a large public market located right on the Pacific ocean (I mean the ocean is literally right outside the market). I have had trouble sleeping after this combo before. I also had a little acid indigestion. I didn't suffer from cramps, or gas after eating the combo. It's just that it sat in my stomach forever and then suddenly the next afternoon I had some mild discomfort in my bowel and had to go to the bathroom almost immediately with force. I was under stress too as my ex returned home after being out of province for two months (I'm moving out on Friday), so this may have affected my digestion too. I'm going to have 1/4Lb of salmon for dinner tonight, so I'll see what happens.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Your salmon should be fine then.
Yeah stress (or nervousness, fear, anxiety, etc) could have an influence as well.