Wai Food Guide Pyramid

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
panacea
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Wai Food Guide Pyramid

Post by panacea »

Hi all I made a Wai food guide pyramid to illustrate in one glance what the diet consists of, it's very basic and that's why most beginners are confused, they think there is more to it than there really is!

So just look at this when you're hungry.

if you're using the no-squint add-on for firefox hold down control and use down arrow key twice for normal-zoom to see the whole thing.
panacea

Post by panacea »

clarifications - use the scroll wheel while holding control.. sorry I'll make it smaller soon. also it has one typographical error it should explain raw fruits are okay whole, you don't need to juice or sun-dry them, just optional.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Wow, that looks great! :D

I think that "other oils" could be within parentheses after "olive oil", since you could even replace olive oil by other oils.
Hmm, is the pyramid based on weight, or nutrients, or something else?
panacea

Post by panacea »

it's divided in a way to show what you should be consumimg most of, least of, etc. for example 80% fruits, 15% raw eggs/fish, %5 olive oil, or something like that. just a guideline.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Well technically speaking I'm consuming 100gr of sugar per day, and only 35ml olive oil (and some coconut oil). RRM even more ;)
panacea

Post by panacea »

I only copied the format from wai's page, and put the optional stuff, according to her, the smallest portion... to be honest a pyramid-format isn't the most effective lol I only used it to make fun of the real (worse) food pyramid, and show the differences. btw, if I made a fun skin for the forum and the majority liked it (in a poll), could we make it a secondary forum theme? (drop down menu at bottom to switch between, keep this as default). it needs some personality we have a cult to promote! <sarcasm>

(Inside panaceas mind: I'm lonely.. must attract new memebers until new posts happen every 15 seconds to keep me busy)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'm not a 'her' ;)

Sure, make a skin if you like and I'll add it (after I figure out how to do that).
panacea

Post by panacea »

what!? you're wai?? I thought it was a girl named wai?? lol what?
Iris

Post by Iris »

:roll:

Oscar is saying he is the MAN behind the new Wai diet website.
And Wai is nobody, it's a pseudonym...
panacea

Post by panacea »

wow I'm stupid lol, thanks iris.

for some reason I thought wai was the woman in all the drawings, Oscars wife, and oscar was the drawer/site maintainer or something. LOL
Iris

Post by Iris »

Haha, funny how you can imagine things, huh :)
When the Wai diet was founded, there where initially 2 persons behind the pseudo "Wai" (the creators of the Wai diet). Only one of those two is still here, namely RRM. But this has been discussed over and over again in other threads, so it kind of surprises me you didn't know... Reading old threads you learn a lot :wink: (also truly interesting stuff ;D )
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

:D

Well, the drawings do point towards the indeed female side of the original Wai team, so you're not that stupid. ;)
panacea

Post by panacea »

hey oscar - regarding the forum theme I'm working on.. the only way I can make it really good is to use the capabilities of phpbb 2.0.23

the currently installed version according to the changelog is phpbb 2.0.20, is that correct?

so in order for it to work it would have to be updated three times, have you had experience with this?

if not I'll just abandon the project no big deal
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hehe, I had hoped to wait with that update, but I'll do it soon then. The current version is 2.0.22 btw.
panacea

Post by panacea »

why wait in the first place? im curious now :D