Cellulite help!

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
vcrystal21
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Cellulite help!

Post by vcrystal21 »

I am new to the board. I do not see many stories or questions regarding cellulite and the Wai diet? Can anyone share personal experiences with it. I have tried the diet, and it definitely helped my acne but I did not see a difference in my cellulite! I feel discouraged :(
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Cellulite help!

Post by Oscar »

Welcome :)
Cellulite usually takes a while to get rid of (think months instead of weeks). Sometimes acne also takes a while, but at least there will be a noticeable difference after a week or two. It also depends on how strict you are with the diet. The stricter (and well-regulated) you are, the faster it'll go.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

With cellulite, your skin has been renewed and renewed in line with those 'vulcano-like-shaped pores',
much as an imprint in any material.
It takes much cell renewal in a state of non-water retention to undo all that,
which takes many months...

The good thing is: the longer you manage to keep your skin acne free,
the closer you get to eliminating cellulite as well. :)
christine

Post by christine »

I also have a question about the diet for cellulite, I know I can't have cooked grains, meats and dairy, so as long as I don't eat anything heated I'm ok, is that correct? As in the avoidance of spices, salt and those kind of things are only if you're on the acne diet right? So I could eat sauces and such with my sashimi as long as its not cooked and doesn't have dairy in it?
Also, what about alcohal, that's not cooked, so its ok? Just randomly not on a regular basis of course, I only like to drink socially maybe once a month or so.................
Thanks
christine

Post by christine »

Ok, another question, I just read section B of chapter 10 and she suggest making your own potato chips...........does that mean cooked potatoes are ok because they're not a meat, dairy or grain item? Or is she just talking as a munch food, that's kind of confusing there............Thanks
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

christine wrote:As in the avoidance of spices, salt and those kind of things are only if you're on the acne diet right?
ehrr, no, sorry...
If you consume salt spices daily, this will also cause cellulite.
Its just that with acne, a single intake of salt may already cause new acne,
whereas a single intake of salt cannot cause cellulite, as it takes a months of water retention to form cellulite.
Cellulite is the extrusion of fat cells in the skin, and if the skin cells are formed according to that pattern,
you have cellulite skin.
So, it takes a long time to form cellulite, but if you consume salt / spices daily,
the cellulite will not go away.
Once the skin is back to normal (no cellulite), which also takes a long time,
THEN occasionally consuming salt will not cause new cellulite, unless it happens too much.
Also, what about alcohal, that's not cooked, so its ok?
Pure alcohol is okay, but the alcohol that you drink is never pure.
Wine is relatively harmless.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

christine wrote:I just read section B of chapter 10 and she suggest making your own potato chips...........does that mean cooked potatoes are ok because they're not a meat, dairy or grain item? Or is she just talking as a munch food, that's kind of confusing there............Thanks
Yes, thats kind of confusing, indeed.
Its about munch foods. If you can have munch foods,
and you HAVE to have chips / crisps, you better make your own,
so that there are no additional taste enhancers on it.
christine

Post by christine »

Ok, thanks, I understand, glad to hear I can have wine every now and then................. so to clarify, of course no cooked meat, no dairy, no grains, and very little or no salt/spices. Does that mean anything that is not on that list is ok?

Here's some things I'd like to have if its ok for cellulite (don't know if you guys have even studied these items but its worth asking):

Gelatin (sometimes I take supplement pills, I know you don't recommend this but I like to take them and will if I can if its not supposed to aggrevate cellulite)
Popsicles (no dairy ones of course) or Jello
Wai suggests every few weeks relaxing and eating a box of full fat chocolate (if theres no dairy once again and its organic with only a couple ingredients in it)?
Coffee (we're not actually eating the bean, so is that ok)
or tea? ( i'm guessing there can't be protein in that, right?)
Gum
Peanut butter (don't know if peanuts are considered a grain, but if I get salt free peanut butter, maybe its ok?)
Dried fruits that aren't sun dried or might have sulpher in them
Non dairy sherberts or sorbets
Candies that don't have soy or dairy in them

Basically my understanding of the cellulite portion of the book is that if theres no cooked meat, dairy, grains or salt spices all others things you eat would be ok, which would make all those items above ok.
Sorry for all the questions, but I don't want to eat this way for a year and then not have success and find out I'm doing it wrong because I misunderstood. Just need to know what is know for sure that will give me cellulite and what won't.
Thank you for your help
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

christine wrote:Does that mean anything that is not on that list is ok?
ha ha, no...
We can only tell you that 100% strict is okay,
and for the rest its individually very different as to how much baddies your skin can tolerate.
Gelatin (sometimes I take supplement pills, I know you don't recommend this but I like to take them and will if I can if its not supposed to aggrevate cellulite)
Gelatin is extremely high in protein: 84%!
Luckily the amount is very small, but still; not good.
Popsicles (no dairy ones of course) or Jello
Its mainly sugar water if im correct, so thats ok.
Wai suggests every few weeks relaxing and eating a box of full fat chocolate
Exacty; if its only every few weeks, you can certainly do so.
Coffee (we're not actually eating the bean, so is that ok)
Thats a bit tricky, because if you drink lots of coffee daily, then its not ok.
or tea? ( i'm guessing there can't be protein in that, right?)
Yes, there is...
So, a cup of tea occasionally is okay, but not lots of it daily.
Gum
Yes, but dont swallow.
Peanut butter
Not ok.
Dried fruits that aren't sun dried or might have sulpher in them
Ok.
Non dairy sherberts or sorbets
ocaasionally ok.
Candies that don't have soy or dairy in them
ok
Sorry for all the questions
Its better to ask too much than too little. :)
dime

Post by dime »

christine wrote: Dried fruits that aren't sun dried or might have sulpher in them
You can try shortly soaking them in water first. I've put some figs in water today, and the water after a few minutes was quite yelowish. Not sure from what, but it's probably not something good :)
christine

Post by christine »

Ok, Thank you RRM, those answers make sense, I didn't know gelatin was so high, wow..............where is that list of protein contents from wai? I know I've seen it before but I've been looking all over the site and I can't find it.

Ok, another question then, cooked vegatables are ok for cellulite if there's no salt, or soy, milk, meat or grains in/with them?

You said wine is harmless, what about other drinks, I know pasturized juice is bad for acne, but ok for cellulite?
Or what about soda or mixed drinks?

Thanks again for all your help
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

christine wrote:where is that list of protein contents from wai?
http://www.freeacnebook.com/47-53.htm#53
cooked vegatables are ok for cellulite if there's no salt, or soy, milk, meat or grains in/with them?
For most people thats true, but its to some extend, as some people may extremely susceptible,
as i used to be extremely susceptible to acne.
You said wine is harmless
Again, its just a generalisation, as everybody is different.
what about other drinks, I know pasturized juice is bad for acne, but ok for cellulite?
Yes.
Or what about soda or mixed drinks?
Soda is just carbonated water, so yes, thats ok.
Vodka and gin are safe to mix with.
christine

Post by christine »

Ok, I need to clarify, by soda I meant pop, like coke or sprite, are those ok? Or you only talking pure carbonated water?

What's in the non dairy sherberts or sorbet that would cause cellulite?

Thanks again
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

christine wrote:Ok, I need to clarify, by soda I meant pop, like coke or sprite, are those ok? Or you only talking pure carbonated water?
I was talking about the latter, indeed.
Drinks such as cola contain about 3% protein; so not ok.
What's in the non dairy sherberts or sorbet that would cause cellulite?
Protein.
christine

Post by christine »

Ok, but isn't there protein even in fruit? It's not because of a certain ingredient in this items that would be bad?

Also, is coconut milk ok?

Thanks