I cheated at the two week point

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
adonis
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

I cheated at the two week point

Post by adonis »

And I lost. Broke out just as I was almost completely clear. My nose broke out almost as bad as it's ever been. Got about four small zits around my mouth.

I had noodles with swedish like meatballs with mushroom sauce. I also ate suishi rolls(tuna) for three nights. The white rice with tuna and seaweed in the middle. Are these okay to eat RRM or anyone?

I took a gamble and it looks like I lost.

I haven't been eating the brzil nuts and walnuts too much this week either. Not sure if that has anything to do with this.

Back to step one and I hope this clears quickly. Right now I am battling about four zits on my nose that are swelling up. Yeah, a little embarrassing.

Ugh.

AD
nick

Post by nick »

Adonis,

Don't worry about it too much! You have learned how sensitive your skin is. Maybe you need to select a munch food with less protein in it, then the outbreak would have been less/not much at all. Don't see it as a failure, as you said you were almost clear after two weeks. It took me about 5 months to finally get clear. Having clear skin is so worth it and experiments like yours helps your determination.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its not a failure at all.
You are in the process of learning, and learning needs to come with making mistakes. How else can you ever know that you are on the right path?
Its not failure but confirmation. It helps you.
adonis

Post by adonis »

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I am really battling this nasty outbreak. It is spreading like wildfire. I have popped the whiteheads and they are spreading to surrounding areas and inflammation is way up. I haven't had an outbreak like this in a long long time.

I am wondering if my skin is more sensative now that I am on this diet? It seems as though my body isn't attacking the areas as it has in the past. I have been picking and popping and I know that's not helping, but I can't have a number of whiteheads on my face. Especially going to work each night. I work the overnight shift so fortunately I only see a limited number of people. But one person is one too many right now. This is awful. I was going to call in sick but my wife's holiday party was tonight so I went there and figured I should come into work as well.

I see a few more people at shift change in the morning. I try to limit that as well. I look all around and I don't ever see any guys my age with any acne at all and it kills me to see that as well as everyone eating away at all the food tonight. While I enjoy eating good food, I have to say, I enjoy eating GOOD food too(chicken, pastas, meats, etc.) But I realize the importance of this so I will start from day one(three days ago) and hope that I can get clear again. For now I am unhappy with this situation. It seems like it is getting worse each day? All I had were the meatballs with pasta and sushi rolls with raw tuna for three nights and my face is out of control. I didn't even look up too much while at dinner. I know others were looking at my face and wondering.

I have the next two days off, I'll leave my skin alone and hope that it receeds a little before I come back to work. I also HAD to use moisturizer tonight because when I got home I picked and popped, skin got too dry and I needed to get to work, so I had to use some moisturizer. I'm sure that's not going to help either.

AD
nick

Post by nick »

adonis wrote:It seems like it is getting worse each day? All I had were the meatballs with pasta and sushi rolls with raw tuna for three nights and my face is out of control. I didn't even look up too much while at dinner. I know others were looking at my face and wondering.
You had the meatballs(dirty protein) with pasta and sushi rolls(dirty protein as well, which aren't allowed on the strict diet). Did you eat that dish three nights in a row? I'm not sure if that is what that sentence says.

Nonetheless, yes, you could be very sensitive to dirty protein. A pinch of salt makes RRM breakout, so as long as you follow the strict diet you will be able to figure it out.

Picking at your skin will only irritate your skin and inflammate the acne.

For some it takes some time for their skin to balance out. It did for me.
adonis

Post by adonis »

I had the meatballs and pasta one night and then the sushi the next three nights. I was thinking the raw tuna was okay and the rice was borderline okay.

Right now my face is horrific. I don't think I've had acne this bad, maybe ever!! I have no idea why my face is this broken out. Even wnen I was eating anything I wanted over the years it NEVER got this bad. I don't even want to go to the store to get more food!!!! I may go to the next town over just so I don't see anyone here in town. This is bad.

Anyone have any ideas as to why I am seeing the worst breakout I've ever had? I have been strict not for 5 days.

Is my body still ridding the bad protein? How long does that take? I may not even go into work tomorrow, its that bad. Just when I was 100% clear, I am now 100% the worst I've ever been.

AD
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Hey, try to relax, don't worry so much.

The thing is, as individuals we are our own worse critics - we know exactly what to look at each time we pass a mirror, so our eyes head straight for these flaws; in reality, it's never as bad as we believe it to be!

As a fellow Wai novice, it appears to me that the body requires some time to adjust and fully clense - one day your skin may look beautiful, the next you suddenly notice bumps that literally popped-up overnight, give it time, be patient. ;)

I cheated last weekend too. I awoke to the first snowfall in Tokyo this winter, so decided to make a pot of tea, enjoy a cake and a few chocolate biscuits whilst listening to the radio in bed. Whilst I cannot be sure, it did not take long for a few 'impurities' to introduce themselves a couple of mornings later!

Oh well, that is half fun; learning how your body responds to the fuel you provide it with.

Take care,
James
x
adonis

Post by adonis »

Hi JM,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I sit here at 1am and feel very lonely due to this situation. While I realize it is not permanent, I also can't understand why I have to deal with this to begin with. I am 34 and in good physical shape. My face tells a different story at the moment. I realize I could have much worse problems as the people of the world do on a daily basis. I am thankful for what I have, just not acne.

Well, I will have to sit through this and try not to stress too much as I know that adds to it. It just seems like the pimples keep coming out of nowhere and I've never had this problem like this before.

AD
nick

Post by nick »

adonis wrote:I had the meatballs and pasta one night and then the sushi the next three nights. I was thinking the raw tuna was okay and the rice was borderline okay.
The rice was the problem. Make sure to re-read the acne sample diet page.
Right now my face is horrific. I don't think I've had acne this bad, maybe ever!! I have no idea why my face is this broken out. Even wnen I was eating anything I wanted over the years it NEVER got this bad. I don't even want to go to the store to get more food!!!! I may go to the next town over just so I don't see anyone here in town. This is bad.

Anyone have any ideas as to why I am seeing the worst breakout I've ever had? I have been strict not for 5 days.
Your skin is retaining less water, therefore all that trapped sebum is coming to the surface. This results in a bad breakout but this is a good sign, meaning that you are getting rid of that sebum.

Are you eating nuts? This could cause breakouts in some.
Is the fish 100% fresh? Another culprit.
Are you physically inactive after you eat your sashimi/yolks?
Is my body still ridding the bad protein? How long does that take? I may not even go into work tomorrow, its that bad. Just when I was 100% clear, I am now 100% the worst I've ever been.

AD

I don't know! It differs per person. Is your skin softer? This is sign of improvement.
adonis

Post by adonis »

Hi Nick,

I'm not sure of the freshness of the tuna. I would imagine it is fresh seeing as how the sushi is made each day fresh. My skin seems softer and is healing. I am still getting whiteheads but not like the assault that took place over the weekend. I ended up staying home to give my face one more day of healing before facing my co-workers. I am back in tonight at 11pm. I am hoping today my face will recover enough to make my way back into work.

I have been eating nuts, however I had been eating them from day one and at the two week point was basically clear for the first time in a very long time. I am not sure whether the nuts are causing any problems. I'll have to stick to my eating routine and adjust accordingly.

Thanks again and here's hoping for a quick recovery.

AD