About proteins, rest, and sugar

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
abicahsoul
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

About proteins, rest, and sugar

Post by abicahsoul »

I wonder what happens during the 1½ hour of physical passivity and mental peace after consuming proteins? :D How far has my prots come after 1½ hour?
Say I go training 2 hours after prots, is it likely that my prots will mostly be used as fuel or will sufficient be left for rebuild of muscle etc.?
What I wonder is: I see some talk about prots breaking down into bad stuff-> ammonium and urea, how to avoid this?

Also I have a question about sugar: I have seen some discussions here about different kinds of sugars and different combinations of sugars and whether one is more ideal than an other. Can someone explain what that is all about? Is it important?

Also, I notice that it seems that Wai suggest to weight-losers to wait with adding fat until around midday.. and also because of some lymphatic cleaning or was it endocrinal.. with some combination of letters :?: ATCH or something? This cleaning is when the lymph reaches the skin and returns or something.. so I get the idea that also for this reason it would be a good idea to only eat fruit (no oil) in the early morning hours, she says between 6-8 am in particular if I recall rightly, can't find back to the place where I think I read it.. I mean, it would be worth considering for me if it helps :)

I must say that even if I am not ready really for the sample diet yet, I notice some small changes.. and particularly I'm fascinated in changes of tastebuds! Unripe fruits taste awful, I have some grapes at home and they are sooo sour :shock: , and also before I always forced myself to eat the peels on red plums and apricots and apples, or any fruit really, even if I reacted to the tartness that made my nose and face wrinkle up in a sour grimace, because I was taught it was healthy: you know all those antioxidants and flavonoids and whatnot that are part of a fruits color (and in plum most of the color sits in the skin). But now I stopped forcing myself and I can actually enjoy and chew the fruit more fully, not just gulping it down. Even if I still feel a bit guilty that I'm not taking all the nutrients in. :oops: that's conditioning... :P
RRM
Administrator

Re: About proteins, rest, and sugar

Post by RRM »

abicahsoul wrote:How far has my prots come after 1½ hour?
They are still 'in the system'.
Say I go training 2 hours after prots
Its better that you dont.
Its better to consume proteins way before, or (even better) right after exercise.
I see some talk about prots breaking down into bad stuff-> ammonium and urea, how to avoid this?
The less (redundant) protein consumed, and the better your protein intake is optimized (not taken before exercise)
the less conversion of protein into energy (and ammonium > urea)
I have seen some discussions here about different kinds of sugars and different combinations of sugars and whether one is more ideal than an other. Can someone explain what that is all about? Is it important?
Some people have a condition that does not allow for certain sugars / ratios.
In healthy people a 50/50 ratio (as in white sugar) is perfect.
No, its generally nothing to worry about.
Also, I notice that it seems that Wai suggest to weight-losers to wait with adding fat until around midday.. and also because of some lymphatic cleaning or was it endocrinal.. with some combination of letters :?: ATCH or something?
ACTH, yes.
Yes, its worth considering, indeed.
now I stopped forcing myself and I can actually enjoy and chew the fruit more fully, not just gulping it down. Even if I still feel a bit guilty
Ha ha
It helps to remember that the peel not just contains most anti nutrients,
but als most pesticides / herbicides.