A few questions!

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
panacea
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: A few questions!

Post by panacea »

The idea on vegetables according to the wai diet is that they are harder to digest than we like, so fruits are a better option - they also contain a lot of anti-nutrients compared to fruits, and not as much water I believe.
Kashoku

Post by Kashoku »

Personal question incoming, but, will I be poo'ee'ing? You know what I mean? Or does the eggs and meat even it out for logs? Farting is dangerous like on the master cleanse diet?
Kashoku

Post by Kashoku »

Understandably you have left. I apologize.
panacea

Post by panacea »

I encourage you to read waiworld.com fully, before going further.
There's important rules like eating small amount of egg yolks at first to prevent diarrhea as your body adjusts to raw bacteria.
The less fiber, I think the less flatulence. So juicing fruits helps a bit in that regard. One thing though, if you eat only one wai food at a time and space it out, flatulence doesn't smell nearly as bad as normal on other diets. The fish are eaten sparingly so please read waiworld.com
Kashoku

Post by Kashoku »

I have read all the available information before posting, thank you. Still its not very much.

The link I sent you earlier has extensive data on so many subjects about dieting, health and the world it's hard to think all vegetables are bad...

flatulence is caused by fermentation, which is also eliminated under the raw food diet.

He recognizes the yolks are okay to eat as well. But there is a huge section on meat worth taking a look at, the physiology is explained. Also, He pretty much covered everything, vitamin b12 is made inside our bodies too, so no worries about that.
Last edited by Kashoku on Fri 11 Feb 2011 06:35, edited 1 time in total.
panacea

Post by panacea »

I've read those links before actually as that used to be my go-to site, they are pretty good sources for information, better than a lot of sites, but almost all articles have many flaws in my opinion.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Welcome Kashoku,
Kashoku wrote: You're saying plants are bad, what of the biochemistry behind it?
http://www.waidiet.com/vgb.html
My biggest concern, however is meeting the % daily values of the nutrients and the calorie req. 150 lb male.
Just select your foods properly.
If the calculator shows that your version is low in vitamin X,
you incorporate some high-X foods.
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/nut-foodpernut.html
how the hell do you find time to eat and drink every ½ hour, doesn't anybody work?
You cannot work and sip from juices at the same time?
My job is often physically intense, and i can easily do so.
where do you get a crate of oranges?
Where you live there are no shops selling fruits and veggies only?
They receive crates, and can sell them to you.
Does anybody get bored eating the same stuff?
On a normal diet everybody gets bored, trying to find something new constantly.
The combination of fruits and raw animal food is so satisfying that you dont want anything else
(once the cooked food addiction has subsided)
Kashoku wrote:Oh, what's with all the sugar use to?
White sugar? Or cane sugar...
White, as its pure sucrose (glucose+fructose)
Brown sugar contains lots of impurities.
Kashoku wrote:The science is sound here and there, but it isn't ENOUGH information, just bits and pieces with some cons on some things and yet not the full view.
Its all there.
What topics are you thinking of specifically?
Kashoku wrote:It looks like it's already a bit low, but does meet the 2k caloric standard
2000 kcal?
Thats too little.
How tall are you? weight?
Kashoku wrote:what of carotene? No carrots? :V
Carrots are not as easy to digest as high carotene fruits such as melons, mangoes and mandarins.
Kashoku wrote:I have read all the available information before posting, thank you.
your questions tell differently...
flatulence is caused by fermentation, which is also eliminated under the raw food diet.
Tell that to the raw-food cows.
vitamin b12 is made inside our bodies too, so no worries about that.
In that logic, we also dont need any dietary vitamin B3, B8, K or D.
Kashoku

Post by Kashoku »

So because other animals have large bellies, plants are bad?

Like I said, where is the BIO CHEM!

As well, the site is small and easily digestible, I have read it, there are missing areas.

Our need for B12 is tiny -- 3 micograms a day. Not milligrams, micrograms. The amount of B12 you need for your entire life is smaller than four grains of rice.
Kashoku

Post by Kashoku »

If I may inquire as to your health? You've been on this diet for some time now, are you overweight/underweight, bodybuilder, etc.?

As well, what is a sample week for you like, all the meals of a day, etc.?
Kashoku

Post by Kashoku »

I hope I haven't offended you.

I'm 25, 5'11, 145-150ish and have a 200$ food budget, per month, any help would be appreciated. I live in florida.

The information is lacking only in that it condemns a few things about some plants but not a detailed analysis of each of the most common dietary plants. With no 'pro's for eating veggies at all and not totally cancer causing cons, such as the processed food vs cigarettes comparison. The information show cased is very well sourced, and thorough! I think you two are brilliant and would like to know more about you so I may consider the source of a life style change.

Ironically, the raw foodists report lower energy levels after green meals and higher levels after fruit. I'm not disputing that fruit isn't the single best thing for us there is! But is eating all this GMO'd fruit really good? I have basically a wal-mart, publix, etc at my shopping disposal, and all of the fruits/veggies smell like poison, infact they are poisoned and genetically altered. REAL BUMMER!

I know you guys have been answering questions and what not for years so I don't mean to bicker, thank you for taking your time to reply!
Kashoku

Post by Kashoku »

How do you get just the yolk out of the eggs?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kashoku wrote:So because other animals have large bellies, plants are bad?
Like I said, where is the BIO CHEM!
You mean particular pentosanes and hexosanes,
alkaloids,caffeic acid, emodine, quercetine and dialkyloligosulphides
and glucosinolates > thiocyanate
cyanogenics > cyanides > thiocyanates.
?
, there are missing areas.
Ok, what are they?
Our need for B12 is tiny -- 3 micrograms a day. Not milligrams, micrograms.
Yes, but its even less: 2 mcg / day, maximally.
The amount of B12 you need for your entire life is smaller than four grains of rice.
Sure, but that doesnt mean anything.
What matters, is how much B12 is present in the food that we eat.
Rice does not contain any B12.
To ingest 2 mcg of B12, you need to eat 100 g. egg yolk or 70 g. salmon, for example.
Kashoku wrote:If I may inquire as to your health? You've been on this diet for some time now, are you overweight/underweight, bodybuilder, etc.?
Perfect health, never sick. ever.
Ripped, 81 kg, 1.89 m
As well, what is a sample week for you like, all the meals of a day, etc.?
At the moment i eat an avocado daily,
4.5 L of OJ, and about 250 g. of salmon / tuna / egg yolks.
1 day / week i love juicing mangoes and bananas (extracting the juice; not blending)
and sometimes i eat some kiwis, or grapes.
Kashoku wrote:I hope I haven't offended you.
By asking questions?
No, dont worry.
not a detailed analysis of each of the most common dietary plants.
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/vgb-vegetables.html
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/vgb-gbo.html
With no 'pro's for eating veggies at all
what are the pro's according to you?
and not totally cancer causing cons, such as the processed food vs cigarettes comparison.
This diet is about what we think is optimal.
Veggies, in our opinion, are not optimal.
For us, thats enough to exclude them.
But is eating all this GMO'd fruit really good?
Im all against GMO'd food, but i dont see how GMO'd fruits are bad for us if fully ripened.
all of the fruits/veggies smell like poison
It must be possible for you to find well-ripened fruits.
Kashoku wrote:How do you get just the yolk out of the eggs?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=178