Is this diet for me

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
harlotsdance
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Is this diet for me

Post by harlotsdance »

There is so many questions and to many responses to read. LAst night in the middle of the night i was searching hopelessly for somthing on the internet to relieve my constent constipation. I Found the Wai diet. The diet Is tottaly extreme from what i have been trying. I have had acne for a long time. The only one in my family to have this problem. About three years back tons of other things started to go wrong. Besides the heart burn and bladder infections that have been present since i was 12. I didnt start getting constipated till like three years back when i started to take birth controll. Went off birthcontroll didnt help. I have other problems such as Fogginess of the brain, anxiety, glands swollen (problem from smoking pot), muscle pains, joint pains, Recently found a bump on my back that looks like a cyst, stomach cramps, futigue. I know most of this is cause from constipation. went to tons of docters. The only thing they can find wrong with me is they say IBS, acid reflux, and diverticulosis. natural path says i have candida. sick of spending money on doctors, im only 24. i want the drunkiness feeling to stop. I have been trying a high fiber diet, Cut wheat, only eat goats milk. no fuit/ most fruits give me heart burn, plus it feeds candida.Trying to follow the heal thyself diet. A man that took high protien/fiber diet, and healed himself from crohns disease. Maybe that diet isnt for me, and wai is. Second opinions?

Is this diet for everybody? Certain blood types? Just ppl with acne? The diet of the masses? Is this for me?
sula58

Post by sula58 »

Yeah, I would definitely spend some time reading through the old forum...it really explains everything in detail. This diet is for everyone...although its good effects are probably most noticeable on people with acne and cellulite (i.e. people with sensitive skin), and overweight people, since these are the most physical, noticeable indicators of health.

Before going on this diet, like you, I was on a very high fiber diet. I thought I was being super-healthy, but all I got was constipated! :?
Then I went on this diet, taking on the "2-week challenge," and I really felt a difference. Hopefully you'll give it a shot and feel different, too.

Now, after being on this diet almost 2 years, I went from feeling really confused, having acne and bad cellulite, brittle hair, irregular periods, bloated, getting migraines...now strangers often (not to brag) ask me if I am a model! I can also study much easier/longer, my period is regular, and I don't get migraines. Most important, I feel really in control.
Frieda

Post by Frieda »

Sula,

Would you mind sharing what you eat on a daily basis?
sula58

Post by sula58 »

Hi Frieda,

Sure! What I eat changes every few months, often going through phases, and also depending on what's in season. Although the orange juice never gets old and is very convenient. These days, I'll usually eat:

--a few bananas (dipped in olive oil)
--a couple oranges, mandarins, or tangerines
--honey (from a spoon, a few licks here and there...my roommate calls me Winnie the Pooh :lol:..especially nice when feeling lazy and want something sweet)
--raisins in olive oil (good for on-the-go, especially in combination with orange juice)
--16 oz/500 ml orange juice/sugar/olive oil (or more if very busy)
--3/4 egg yolk a day, usually in salad (consisting of: avocado, tomato, balsamic vinegar, sometimes sprouts...this is SUCH a satisfying meal)...although I eat 6 yolk two weeks before my period, it really does make a tremendous difference
--sashimi--usually salmon-- twice a week (although two weeks before period, I usually skip this and only eat yolk)

I think that's it! In the warmer months I love melons and berries; if your skin is too sensitive to use a blender to make smoothies (as mine often is), it's easy to mash up banana, berries, oil, etc. with a fork until smooth and creamy. Then I add yolk and have that as my "protein" meal.
Every fruit is amazing-tasting, though, when it's fresh, so the availability is really the most important part. Seriously, I would love to move somewhere where there are perfectly fresh/ripe coconuts, avocado, and melons all year round!

Frieda, what do you usually eat?
sunpower9

Post by sunpower9 »

This diet is definitely for everyone regardless of age and sex.And the benefits are immediate and immense :) You will be healed and rejuvanated and u will very soon notice that this is what your body was craving all of your life.As Sula 58 suggested the old boards have a wealth of information.

I started eating this way since 2 years but turned 100% on Oct 2005.My mom is also on the same diet however she is a vegan and has to supplement.
Frieda

Post by Frieda »

Hi Sula,

Thank you for sharing! I currently eat lower carb. I am recovering from severe food addicitons/disorders and still trying to balance things out. The only thing that keeps me purge-free is low carb (unprocessed, natural fods) but I feel extremely tired all of the time and I feel brain fog and I still binge on foods like cheese (which I guess makes sense due to the drug-like quality of dairy) but at least I do not gain weight but I don't lose either. I am pretty backed up too (sorry to be so blunt :roll: ). I have been at this diet/health/disorder thing for almost the last 7 year, anywhere from eating nothing to eating everything in front of my face and to then, unfortunately, throw it back up and/or use a laxative. My poor abused body :( I should be fortunate that I am not dead yet or having severe health issues. For now the overdosing on the protien and fat in atkins has helped my hair to stop falling out and my skin looks better but I still feel bad...
nick

Post by nick »

Frieda,

Here is a good read for you http://www.youngerthanyourage.com/13/brainfood.htm

Your tired and foggy-minded possibly because you aren't getting those sugars which plays an important role in influencing your serotonine production.

Eating too much cheese and proteinacious food could be causing your constipation.

If try the diet, then you'll know if it works.
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Furthermore, it is important to consume sufficient fats after eating sugars in order to maintain a stready flow of energy, and reduce the sudden 'highs' and eventual 'lows' often associated with tiredness.

Take care,
James