Low energy symptoms

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Low energy symptoms

Post by dime »

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I couldn't find anywhere on the forum.

Can you list some most common low energy symptoms? How do you recognize when you're low on energy?

I'm sitting mostly throughout the day so it's a bit hard to notice whether I'm tired. Every 15-20 minutes I drink 2-3 gulps (or is it sips?) orange juice. I feel hunger in the stomach but don't pay attention to it and stick to this rhythm. Besides a short blackout (orthostatic hypotension I guess) when I get up from the chair, once I get up I usually feel very energetic, so I'm thinking that I might be eating more sugar than I need.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Low energy symptoms

Post by RRM »

dime wrote: Can you list some most common low energy symptoms? How do you recognize when you're low on energy?
Feeling a bit down.
Feeling a bit depressed.
Yawning.
A dip in focus.
Stand up. Do you tend towards feeling weakness / dizziness? Then the blood energy level is too low.
I'm sitting mostly throughout the day so it's a bit hard to notice whether I'm tired.
Very much true.
Besides a short blackout (orthostatic hypotension I guess) when I get up from the chair
Ooops, thats what the last symptom was about.
once I get up I usually feel very energetic
That may be adrenalin, or sufficient muscle glycogen.
dime

Re: Low energy symptoms

Post by dime »

or sufficient muscle glycogen
Hmm yes, probably it's this, since muscle glycogen is exclusively used by the muscles, and I don't use them too much. I'll experiment sipping different amounts while sitting, and report back.