Aide, Help

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Aide, Help

Post by Nina75 »

Thank you,

I read RRM we could very well add sugar in water and oil (attack version) and I ask you that and it's temporary because I am currently traveling and I did not time because I work a lot, I read that it was necessary to boil water for the sugar dissoude quickly and cool but if you can not boil water due to time and another, this raises a problem adding the sugar in the bottle of cold water? Or it is absolutely necessary to heat the water? thank you

Merci à vous,

MRR j'ai lue qu'on pouvait aussi très bien ajouter du sucre dans l'eau et l'huile ( attaque version ) et je vous demande ça et c'est provisoire car je suis actuellement en déplacement et je n'ai pas le temps car je travaille beaucoup, j'ai lu qu'il fallait faire bouillir de l'eau pour que le sucre se dissoude rapidement et laisser refroidir mais si on ne peut pas faire chauffer l'eau pour cause de temps et autre, cela pose un problème d'ajouter le sucre dans la bouteille d'eau froide ? Ou il faut absolument faire chauffer l'eau ? Merci
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:I read that it was necessary to boil water for the sugar dissoude quickly
Yes, the hotter the water, the more quickly the sugar dissolves.
But no, its not necessary to boil the water. Its just that the cooler the water, the longer it takes.
Also, i you add just a little bit of juice, the sugar will dissolve a little faster.
If the water is cold, just shake the bottle thoroughly before you take a sip.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Ok thank you, I would just come to a final point about the attack versions as I do sometimes when I do not have any available and I find this very handy. But as I read that you said to drink water with sugar and oil for one week (attack version) but I do not know if you count the egg yolks, I think not, in any case when I do it for some days 3-5 days I do not take the yellow and I have excellent results. In fact being on the move and seeking simplicity and speed that I do is such a big dinner meal high in protein meal finally say like 80% of people on earth, and how much I ate for dinner , for a week I make the attack version without the yellow and then I start with say 3-6 apples and egg yolks. My questions and that: it is okay for a week to make juice or water with sugar and oil without knowing the proteins that doing some days I still have very good results knowing that when I decides to make that juice for 1 or 2 weeks is when I made a very very large meal (cheat). And after weeks of saying attque with the juice and sugar and oil and sport I add the yolks.

If you say that the attack version of this is water over sugar and oil for a week without this protein is perfect you do not need to answer since I never exceed more than 7 days without yellow when I cheat but if version of the attack also included yellow is that I misread and I'd like you since until now when I just take the juice without the protein I have always had excellent results very quickly and also but I also know that in the long run this may be the opposite effect and be bad this is why I never do more than 7 days without protein and it is always after cheating if I do this on the long run I eat my yellow every day. Here I hope to be precise in my words and the translation is good

Ok merci, j'aimerais venir juste à un dernier points concernant l'attaque versions que je fais quelque fois lorsque je n'ai pas tout à disposition et je trouve cela très pratique. Mais aussi j'ai lu que vous disiez de boire de l'eau avec sucre et huile pour une semaine ( attack version ) mais je ne sais pas si vous comptez les jaunes d'oeufs, je pense que non, en tout cas quand je le fais pour quelque jours 3-5 jours je ne prends pas les jaunes et j'ai d'excellent résultats. En fait la étant en déplacement et cherchant la simplicité et rapidité ce que je fais c'est par exemple dîner un gros repas riche en protéines enfin un repas disons comme 80 % des gens sur terre, et comme j'ai beaucoup mangeait pendant le dîner, pendant une semaine je fais l'attaque version sans les jaunes et ensuite je commence avec disons des pommes et 3-6 jaunes d'oeufs. Ma questions et cela : c'est correct pendant une semaine de faire du jus ou de l'eau avec du sucre et huile sans les protéines sachant qu'en le faisant quelque jours j'ai toujours de très très bon résultats sachant que quand je décide de faire que du jus pendant 1 ou 2 semaines c'est lorsque que j'ai fait un très très gros repas (triche ). Et après la semaine disons d'attque avec que du jus et sucre et huile et du sport j'ajoute les jaunes.

Si vous dites que l'attaque version c'est eau plus sucre et huile pendant une semaine sans protéines c'est parfait vous n'avez pas besoin de répondre puisque je dépasse jamais plus de 7 jours sans jaunes lorsque j'ai tricher mais si l'attaque version comprenait aussi les jaunes c'est que j'ai mal lu et que j'aimerais votre avais puisque jusqu'a maintenant lorsque je prends juste le jus sans les protéines j'ai toujours eu d'excellents résultats et très rapidement aussi mais je sais aussi que sur le long terme cela peut etre l'effet inverse et être mauvais c'est pour cela que je ne fais jamais plus de 7 jours sans protéines et c'est toujours après avoir tricher que je fais cela sinon sur le long terme je consomme mes jaunes tous les jours. Voila j'espère être précis dans mes propos et que la traduction sera bonne.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:I read that you said to drink water with sugar and oil for one week
Where did you read that?
I think you misunderstood.
it is okay for a week to make juice or water with sugar and oil
If you use water, you will not ingest all the required nutrients.
without knowing the proteins that doing some days I still have very good results
Thats because you probably will consume little protein.
If you say that the attack version of this is water over sugar and oil for a week without this protein is perfect you do not need to answer
If you do it once (or once a year) its okay,
but you should not do it regularly (water with sugar and oil)
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Thank you for the quick response,

I knew the translation was not going to be very good, to put it simply:

You never said to consume only water sweetened with oil but it was a post and someone said they had no money and that their parents refused to buy fruit and you said to do (attack version) for a week by drinking only water and sugar for oil and very good results very quickly, and so once the results was that replaces the water by the juice ....

I make this version very rarely attack that evening when I cheat by eating a lot and I notice that for example: On Sunday night I will have a dinner or I'll eat a lot, so for some days I will do the attack version of that is to quickly eliminate waste and excess protein because of Sunday's dinner, so for some days, never more than 5-7 days I will eat only fruit juice with oil and sugar without protein. And I notice that when I did that I had very good results despite the cheating and there was almost no effects or unpleasant, here, but if not I cheat rarely, I am 100% diet by consuming 4-6 yolks per day. Here

Merci pour la réponse rapide,

Je savais que la traduction n'allait pas être très bonne, pour faire simple :

Vous n'avez jamais dit de consommer uniquement de l'eau sucré avec l'huile mais c'étais un post ou quelqu'un disait qu'il n'avait pas d'argent et que leurs parents refusait d'acheter des fruits et vous avez dits de faire ( l'attaque version ) pour une semaine en ne buvant que de l'eau sucre et huile pour de très bon résultats et très rapidement, et ainsi une fois que les résultats étais la qu'il remplace l'eau par le jus....

Moi je fais cette attaque version très rarement en fait que lorsqu'un soir je triche en mangeant beaucoup et j'ai remarquer que par exemple : Dimanche soir je vais avoir un dîner ou je vais beaucoup manger, alors pendant quelque jours je vais faire l'attaque version c'est à dire pour éliminer rapidement les déchets et l’excès de protéines à cause du dîné de dimanche, donc pendant quelque jours, jamais plus de 5-7 jours je ne vais consommer que des jus de fruits avec l'huile et le sucre sans protéines. Et j'ai remarquer que lorsque je faisais ça j'avais de très bon résultats et malgré la triche il n'y avait aucun effets désagréable ou presque, voila, mais sinon comme je triche rarement, je suis a 100% la diète en consommant 4-6 jaunes par jours. Voila
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote: I knew the translation was not going to be very good...someone said they had no money and that their parents refused to buy fruit and you said to do (attack version) for a week by drinking only water and sugar for oil and very good results very quickly, and so once the results was that replaces the water by the juice ....
Aaaahhh, yes, you are right!
...only fruit juice with oil and sugar without protein. And I notice that when I did that I had very good results
Yes, its very effective, because that way you will lower your blood-protein levels quickly.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

It is allowed to add water (Volvic) in addition to the fresh apple juice (versapers) to fill the bottle of 1.5 liters.

In fact I urge every morning of fresh apple juice with sugar and oil, but when it does not fill the bottle I always add water to fill the bottle. No problem with that?

Not a lot of water, just to fill

Thanks
dime

Post by dime »

It's no problem, no worries. The juice is anyway 90% water.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

thanks dime
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Updated

everything is absolutely fine, this diet is really what's best for us.
No problem, just a small question after looking on the forum I have not found an answer...

Routine: A lot of orange juice, versapers juice (apple, pineapple, banana ...), sugar, olive oil, Lawyers, tomato, cucumber

I am very sensitive to acne so I do not exceed 100 grams of fish / yellow. This is perfect for me so I have not experienced to increase by 5G weeks to see. I'm not a hurry so I stay at 100g

My Question: Sometimes I really want to lawyers, I can eat in a day 4-5 lawyers, it is ok? Of course I respect I strictly follow the rules of disgestion so I just combined with tomato and cucumber or alone.

Two questions: Can we put a little bit of lemon juice with olive oil on avocado, tomato, cucumber? Or you should avoid ?

It's funny these questions over the salad, I usually only drink a lot of juice and yellow fish, but actualy I really want to Wai salad ... I always drink a lot of juice course

Salad: Avocado, tomato, cucumber (all these fruits are ripe) with olive oil and a little lemon juice (a little bit) are totally agree when we are very sensitive acne or it better not ? You can eat this salad when you want and without restriction ? I never eat anything before 16-17-18h (Wai Warrior) so it will always be that from 16h anyway ;) and also after Wai Warrior I still consumes a lot of juice in first.

Thks RRM
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:Sometimes I really want to lawyers, I can eat in a day 4-5 lawyers, it is ok?
Hmm, that might get you in some legal problems...
Particularly since you are french, the police might be a little edgy these days...

Alternatively, there may be a translation error here.
Can you specify what "lawyers" are, in french?
Can we put a little bit of lemon juice with olive oil on avocado, tomato, cucumber? Or you should avoid ?
Sure you can, for taste.
As long as it is just a bit, and not anything substantial.
It's funny these questions over the salad, I usually only drink a lot of juice and yellow fish, but actualy I really want to Wai salad ... I always drink a lot of juice course
Me too.
I also crave some avocado with tomatoes occasionally.
Salad: Avocado, tomato, cucumber (all these fruits are ripe) with olive oil and a little lemon juice (a little bit) are totally agree when we are very sensitive acne or it better not ?
Its absolutely perfect, regarding acne.
You can eat this salad when you want and without restriction ?
This salad, yes.
I never eat anything before 16-17-18h (Wai Warrior) so it will always be that from 16h anyway ;)
Excellent! Me too.
For you its not that difficult either?
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Ah ah ah lol, it's true that in France at the moment it's a bit tense ... Sorry lawyer: avocado, delicious fruit when ripe, hass avocados, lol ...

Rest assured it is only some drops of lemon juice with a sieve over the salad, then I take half a lemon cut then I support with my hands and lightly sprinkled with a sieve for only juice, not pepins .. .

Not the contrary, it is much easier not to eat anything until 16-17-18-19-20h. Because I feel better when I have really nothing like a sense of tranquility and vigilance, and oddly my weight is very easy stable, easier that way

oh I've dreamed of you (RRM) and Oscar that night, it was weird, energetic, too complicated to explain properly with google translation but it was like pirates of the Caribbean on the island ...
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

En français : Avocat ; English : avocado
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

hahaha eating lawyers.
Lawyers, are they delicious?
Do you prefer to eat the big lawyers or small lawyers?
Other than the salad do you have other recipes for lawyers.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Ha ha ha ! lol ! translation problem ! I have not had time to check when I post the message!