Low fiber fruits

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Low fiber fruits

Post by Oscar »

Make sure to brush with the Bass Method (as I've explained in the Teeth thread). Bleeding usually means the gums are a bit inflamed, so cleaning them with brushing and/or toothpicks as mentioned helps.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:Vous voulez parlez de ceci MRR: http://www.aroma-zone.com/aroma/fichebeurrecacao.asp
Yes, you can try that one.
Nina75 wrote:You mean Cocoa butter? Oil or cocoa? Can you give me your brand of cocoa oil MRR ...
you can also try Palmer's Cocoa butter, which is not butter (sold), but oil (liquid).
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

I will answer MRR, again your expertise helps a lot, simply because now for three weeks I had sore gums sometimes painful permanent but I did not talk about it because I had read on this forum that it had to brush your teeth gently with a soft brush and do not use toothpaste too, so I started to do in the meantime but it was no better until I ask you and all you stupid answered me: massage with toothpicks and guess what ..... four hours after my first massage toothpicks now my gums are much today after two days of massage the pain completely disappeared, simply because you said something true when I say thank you for that. What a pleasure to get up not having pain in teeth, spitting blood in the morning, have sore gums, I spanked nightmares I dreamed that I lost a tooth and had two choices: continue the scheme and losing my teeth and return to a normal diet and ...... you know .... Well no toothpick just Oh, thank you ..... MRR

Well if I came back a coconut oil, though, and sometimes instead of eating whole tomatoes if I consume juice it does not matter? I prefer juice is fine for tomatoes in juice, im correct ?

Je vais vous répondre MRR, encore une fois votre savoir m'aide beaucoup, tout simplement parce que maintenant depuis trois semaines j'avais des douleurs aux gencives permanente parfois douloureuse mais je ne voulais pas en parlais car j'avais lu sur ce forum qu'il fallait brosser les dents doucement avec une brosse souple et ne pas utiliser de dentifrice aussi, alors j'avais commencer a le faire en attendant mais ça n'allait pas mieux jusqu’à que je vous pose la question et que tout bêtement vous m'avez répondue: massage avec cure dents et devinez quoi..... quatre heures après mon premier massage cure dents mes gencives vont beaucoup maintenant aujourd'hui après deux jours de massage la douleur est complètement disparut, tout simplement parce que vous m'avez répondue quelque chose de vraie alors je dis merci pour ça. Quel plaisir de se lever ne plus avoir mal au dents, cracher du sang au réveil, avoir mal au gencives, j'en fessait des cauchemars je rêvais que je perdais une dents et que j'avais deux choix a faire: continuez ce régime et perdre mes dents ou revenir sur un régime normal et......vous savez.... Et bien non cure dents tout simplement.....Ah merci MRR

Bon sinon je suis revenue a l'huile de coco, bien, et parfois à la place de manger les tomates entières si je l'ai consomme en jus ce n'est pas grave ? Je préfère en jus c'est correct pour les tomates en jus ?

love, love, love
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Rather than using a toothpick on the gums, would brushing the gums with a toothbrush work?
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

In fact before MRR explain I need a toothpick and rub my gums with me fairly regularly brushing their teeth, hoping that my pain goes, but it made no difference I still hurt and I was bleeding even more. As soon as I started the toothpicks after only four hours the pain was to spend half the day and the pain had completely disappeared. Today everything is perfect at the teeth, in one word: Toothpicks .... Here Mr. PC

En fait avant que MRR m'explique qu'il me faut un cure dents et masser mes gencives avec je me brossait les dents assez régulièrement en espérant que ma douleur passe mais cela ne changeait rien j'avais toujours mal et je saignais encore plus. Dès que j'ai commençais les cure dents après seulement quatre heures la douleur étais à moitié passer et le lendemain la douleur avait complètement disparue. Aujourd'hui tout est parfait au niveau des dents, en un seul mots: Cure dents.... Voila Mr. PC
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

RRM wrote:Chewing food massages your gums, which keeps them healthy.
As chewing is minimal now, instead you will need to use tooth picks to massage your gums,
to keep them healthy. (dont worry about the initial bleeding)
Thats what i do. It works perfectly.
And as usual he was right I did it and now my teeth and gums have returned exactly perfect. I think we can trust him to MRR, lol ......

Mr.PC if you have any problems with the teeth and gums that will do it after some hours the next day and you will see a marked improvement. What I do: Brushing teeth with a soft toothbrush without toothpaste most of the time (except when I go out, if I have an appointment of course, or a date or vocational course, but if not just the brush and water, I rinse my mouth sometimes in addition to brushing with water of course, for example after an orange juice I'll fill a glass of water and rinse my mouth. toothpick at the beginning when I 'had it all wrong today is two hours when I think about three times a day.

Here ...

Et MRR ma répondue tout simplement : MRR: massages mastication des aliments de vos gencives, ce qui maintient en bonne santé.
Comme gum est minime maintenant, au lieu que vous aurez besoin d'utiliser des cure-dents pour masser les gencives,
pour les garder en bonne santé. (ne vous inquiétez pas le saignement initial)
Thats ce que je fais. Il fonctionne parfaitement

Et comme à son habitude il avait raison je l'ai fait et aujourd'hui mes dents et gencives sont revenus exactement parfaitement. Je pense qu'on peut lui faire confiance à ce MRR, lol......

Mr.PC si vous avez des problèmes au niveau des dents et gencives faites le ça passera au bout de quelque heures et le lendemain vous verrez une nette amélioration. Ce que je fais: Brossage de dents avec une brosse à dents souple sans dentifrices la plupart du temps ( sauf quand je sors, si j'ai un rendez-vous évidemment, ou un rencard ou professionnel bien sur mais sinon juste la brosse et de l'eau, je rince ma bouche quelque fois en plus du brossage avec de l'eau bien sur, par exemple après un jus d'orange je vais remplir un verre d'eau et rincer ma bouche. Cure dent au début quand j'avais mal c'étais toutes les deux heures aujourd'hui c'est quand j'y pense environ trois fois par jour.

Voila....
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote: instead of eating whole tomatoes if I consume juice it does not matter? I prefer juice is fine for tomatoes in juice, im correct?
Yes, its perfect.
But do not buy tomato juice from a shop and do not use a blender to make tomato juice.
Instead, you need to use a masticating juicer to make tomato juice.
But, you need to make sure that the seeds in the tomatoes are not crushed op, because that would release the toxins inside those seeds.
Nina75 wrote:
Mr. PC wrote:Rather than using a toothpick on the gums, would brushing the gums with a toothbrush work?
... rub my gums with me fairly regularly brushing their teeth, hoping that my pain goes, but it made no difference I still hurt and I was bleeding even more. As soon as I started the toothpicks after only four hours the pain was to spend half the day and the pain had completely disappeared. Today everything is perfect at the teeth, in one word: Toothpicks .... Here Mr. PC
Thats because brushing your teeth only affects the top layer of your gums,
whereas using a tooth pick to massage your gums actually massages the entire gums,
stimulating blood circulation, stimulating recovery,
similar to the effect of chewing food such as raw meat containing lots of connective tissue or tough plant matter.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Oui évidemment ici aucun jus n'est acheter dans le commerce, enfin après le nombre de sujet concernant le jus du commerce ou vous avez répondue qu'il contienne tous de la chaleur je ne vais pas vous faire perdre votre temps en vous demandant si il est correct d'acheter du jus en magasin, enfin je sais qu'ils ne sont pas bon évidamment....

Merci pour l'explication des gencives.

Yes of course this is not jus buy commercially, and finally by the number of juice for about a trade or you have answered it contains all the heat I will not waste your time asking if he is OK to buy juice in stores, at least I know they are not good of course ....

Thank you for the explanation of the gums.