eating fruits and got so cold, etc.

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
sei
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

eating fruits and got so cold, etc.

Post by sei »

:mrgreen: hello. I am a new human. I am not good at English. sorry. but I have so many questions.

1. when I eat fruits my body gets icy cold. Is there anyone who experienced this before? (those fruits were not in the freezer.)

2. So maybe you would tell me like this "consume more sugar or oil."
oh, but I am so afraid of weight, and in my experience, when I eat much more olive oil or dried-fruits
I gained weight. T -T

3. is there any before & after photo? Is this wai diet makes you look young and beautiful ? I am curious :)

4. I have good skin, but little dry. so when I smile, I got smile-line around my mouth. hmm. help me.

5. whenever I eat acid fruit, my teeth is sour. why ? except 5 gold teeth, I have no teeth problem.
RRM
Administrator

Re: eating fruits and got so cold, etc.

Post by RRM »

sei wrote: 1. when I eat fruits my body gets icy cold. Is there anyone who experienced this before? (those fruits were not in the freezer.)
Use a thermometer to check your temperature.
You will see that there is no drop in temperature.
You are used to eating warm foods, and thats why you experience consuming fruits as making you feel cold,
as your body had already anticipated something warm.
2. So maybe you would tell me like this "consume more sugar or oil."
oh, but I am so afraid of weight, and in my experience, when I eat much more olive oil or dried-fruits
I gained weight. T -T
You gain weight by consuming too much in one meal.
Not by adding sugar and oil to your juice, because you will only be sipping juice,
and you should not drink much juice in one sitting.
Only sips.
3. is there any before & after photo? Is this wai diet makes you look young and beautiful ? I am curious :)
Try and find out, that will be your only proof.
Photos dont prove anything. Its very easy to produce some fake differences.
4. I have good skin, but little dry. so when I smile, I got smile-line around my mouth. hmm. help me.
If your skin is dry, just apply fat to your skin.
check out the 'personal grooming' section.
5. whenever I eat acid fruit, my teeth is sour. why ? except 5 gold teeth, I have no teeth problem.
Fruits contain acids.
Buy the sweetest, well ripened fruits, which contain the least acids.
When you drink juice, use a straw and rinse your mouth with water afterwards.