Eating Fish for Omega3s & craving control....

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
needhelpjjj
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Eating Fish for Omega3s & craving control....

Post by needhelpjjj »

I start my diest this Saturday.
Thank you to those that responded to my previous post on startup questions!
I have 2 follow up questions:

* I went to a sushi restaurant and ordered some sashimi to try .... I couldnt get myself to put it in my mouth... being a vegetarian all my life... just couldnt do it :( My 5 year old happily gobbled up the whole plate and wanted more!!!
However I can very easily drink cod liver oil (the high quality one that comes in a dark glass bottle refrigerated, etc)
Can I drink cod liver oil or flax seed oil for omega3's (EPA/AHA) during my initial 2 week trial or should I wait until after the first 2 weeks to introduce?
I know doing the 2 weeks of the strict diet is pretty tough and dont want to start all over if the flax/fish oils could cause acne issues

* I was experimenting the diet this week & last and noticed heavy cravings for snacks between 1-4 pm on most days. I ended up snacking on junk...
Does anyone have any tips to help deal with these afternoon cravings?

Thanks
RRM
Administrator

Re: Eating Fish for Omega3s & craving control....

Post by RRM »

The most important thing regarding preventing cravings, is including animal food in your diet.
Good cholesterol in raw animal food has a big influence on this.
That you couldnt eat the fish, is a mental thing.
Its something you can work on.
In the meantime you best take some cod liver oil for omega 3, indeed.
(though that doesnt help regarding your cravings)
needhelpjjj

Post by needhelpjjj »

Thank you RRM
Iris

Post by Iris »

maybe it is easier to start with yolks instead of fish. I remember my mom hated fish before she started this diet. She didn't even want to try one small piece in the beginning. So she only ate yolks (and fruit ofcourse). After some time, she got used to all the raw stuff, and seeing me eat all the raw fish. So she changed her mind and tried some. It wasn't that groce at all, she said ;D