on diet help!

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
DiF
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

on diet help!

Post by DiF »

Hi to all,

I am a 22,5 years old male from Cyprus(island in Europe). I am suffering from acne for 3 years now. I have severe, cystic acne. I have tried everything (roaccutan twice, some antibiotics, lotions, some diets).
So, now I am on 5th day on Wai’s diet.
Here is my diet schedule:

meal:
Orange, mandarin, slice of pineapple, slice of mango, apple,
Cucumber, half tomato, 1/3 avocado, extra virgin olive oil

This meal with some changes with the fruits 4-5 times per day
A spoon of raw egg yolk one hour after the 3rd meal
1-2 hour before sleeping 80-100gr. of raw Solomon

I have some questions:
Firstly, since now I haven’t seen any improvement, on the contrary, my face is a little bit itchy, new and big cysts (3-4) have been formed (some of them started to form before the diet) as well some pimples. I am really concerned…
Secondly, what about other fruits combinations. All the fruits are fine to consume? (peach, pear, nectarine)
Thirdly, but very important, the solomon I bought I thought it was wild but after talking with another fish-seller, he told me that in Greece (where I live now) there is no wild solomons and all of them come from Norway. I can’t afford eating in a Japanese restaurant and I really doubt that they have wild solomon, at least in Greece. There is no tuna and mackerel in this time period.
My question is, is it fine consuming solomon from hatchery? If not, what other fish are fine to consume?
What I am doing wrong?
I am really desperate.. it’s my last chance…

Thanks in advance
overkees

Re: on diet help!

Post by overkees »

You are not doing anything wrong since you're on the strict diet. I can give you some tips:

Eat more meals, smaller meals. 7 meals a day is the minimum I would say. This helps with your energy level and prevents insulin secretion. You can also try juices with OO mixed in it.

You don't have to eat fish every day. You can eat it 2-3 times a week, that's perfectly fine. Because fish is expensive.
Farmed salmon isn't a problem.

Eat a minimum of 3 yolks a day. For controlling cravings for bad foods.

Every fruit is allowed. However some fruits are more nutrient dense than others. Oranges, bananas, mangos and melons are examples of fruits with a lot of vitamins. Apples and pears contain a lot less vitamins. This is due to the fact that the original apple wasn't a fruit that we could eat, we cultivated it, until it was edible. Oranges are a paleolithic food that's arguably the best fruit in the world.

Give it time. The minimum is 2 weeks. After 2 weeks you should see improvements for acne. But if you have been using a lot of chemicals like accutane it will take longer! In the beginning all the old sebum gets out of the skin because of the water retention in your face dissapears so it doesn't get stuck anymore. Therefore in the first week there might always pop up some yellowheads.

If anymore questions, please do ask.
DiF

Post by DiF »

thanks for the reply!
i ll try to apply your suggestions..
I am reaaly worried about the new big cysts...
so there is no any other fish that i can eat eXcept those suggested by Wai?
i hope things get better...
overkees

Post by overkees »

You can eat almost every fish that can be eaten heated, i think. Not sure.

But there are a few people who get reactions due to fish. I would start with just yolks, then later add the fish. Then you can see if the fish gives you reactions.

Good luck
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

DiF wrote:now I am on 5th day on Wai’s diet.
Thats really in the early stages...
Please give it time.
You will see results.
DiF wrote: so there is no any other fish that i can eat eXcept those suggested by Wai?
Check out this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1257
DiF

Post by DiF »

is it normal to be created new big cysts?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, that happened many times before.
Sometimes the skin clears up immediately, and sometimes it takes longer.
The average is something like 2 weeks.
Have a little patience...
DiF

Post by DiF »

I appreciate your help..
DiF

Post by DiF »

I am on 10th day and i still get cysts and pimples and its very ithcy(it was from the begining)...
i have the worst acne i have ever had!!!
what is the problem?
maybe it just not work for me?
overkees

Post by overkees »

Relax and give it time, don't be so impatient. The minimum is 2 weeks. Some people needed a month, some even a little bit longer. The most important thing is there will come a point that you won't form new pimples.

Do you use salt and pepper for the fish or eggs? You shouldn't use any of this.

Now, when was the last time you took medication?? Acne medication before starting the diet can really delay the process. This is because it messes up your skin's measurments devices that need a lot of time to recover.

Give it a little more time please, if after 4 weeks there is still no improvement what so ever, then I think you might conclude that your problem isn't water retention that causes acne, but something else. BUT you've got nothing to lose, so please give it a chance. This diet will give you also a lot of other benefits. I don't have acne problems but I simply follow this diet for feeling vital and healthy.
DiF

Post by DiF »

no, I don't use neither salt or pepper
I stopped medications 3 months ago...
there is anything else I could do to help the diet?
what else could be the cause of acne except water retention? hormones?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

DiF wrote:I stopped medications 3 months ago...
How long ago did you use accutane?
there is anything else I could do to help the diet?
How many meals a day do you consume?
what else could be the cause of acne except water retention? hormones?
Yes, hormones. Some hormones may both overstimulate sebum production and water retention.
DiF

Post by DiF »

I stopped accutane end of July after 5 and half months. Then I was on minocycline from august until end of October.
Then I tried to have a healthier diet and at the same time I was taking some supplements( spirulina, maca, chlorella) until 1 week before starting this diet.

meal: i am eating 4-5 a fruit salad and right after a salad (tomato-cucumber-avocado-extra vergin olive oil)
2-3 egg yolks after 3rd-4th meal
50-60gr solomon before going to bed
dime

Post by dime »

I think your diet sounds good, just be more patient.
DiF

Post by DiF »

2 more cysts are formed...I am afraid this diet doesnt work for me...I cant continue, I dont know what to do
what else can i try?
if it is hormonical?
maybe i should try anticandida diet?
I am desperate..