on diet help!

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: on diet help!

Post by RRM »

DiF wrote:Is there any other way to get protein and the othe nutrients that you mentioνed than eating salmon and eggs? Because i believe that these two with bananas caused me acne...or at least reduce the intake of those 2 and eat something else too
If the intake of protein is relatively low (<100 g. of egg yolk / fish / meat in total), raw egg yolks and raw salmon cannot cause acne.
Bananas cannot cause acne.
what about carrots and onions in the salad?
They contain more anti nutrients than fruits, making digestion harder,
and contain little energy, so they are no benefit at all.
honey, is it fine to eat it?
Real, cold-processed honey, yes,
though you may find that your body does not like to consume much of it.
water kefir to make it by my self?
Where does the kefir plant get its nutrients from?
lastly, a bio market in my city, has Sea-buckthorn which is dried and looks like raisin. It's full of nutrients.
Too many anti nutrients.
And, of course; how is it dried?
DiF

Post by DiF »

Anti-nutrients can cause acne?
I added these things in the salad because before I was always hungry. Right after a meal I was still hungry so I tried to enrich the salad with the least "bad" vegetables.
So my question is which vegetables are the lowest in anti-nutrients?
If there is anything else to eat, so i dont feel hungry, rather than vegetables I surely prefer it...

Because I don't know excactly how does water kefir, here is a link http://webpages.charter.net/rhamley/bre ... ecrets.htm . I heard that it has lots of nutrients but people say a lot and i dont know what i should believe...

What does it mean excactly anti-nutrient? There is not a way to kill them? Like steaming the vegetable before eating them?

Do you thing that enema and liver flush will help me get rid of acne?

Sorry for too many questions...
DiF

Post by DiF »

What about my combination: 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 walnuts, and a bit of lemon ?
once or twice per day
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

DiF wrote:Anti-nutrients can cause acne?
Anti nutrients inhibit proper digestion, and optimal digestion is essential in beating acne.
Right after a meal I was still hungry so I tried to enrich the salad with the least "bad" vegetables.
The desire to fill your stomach is not a type of hunger that you should let guide you.
You should only pay attention to the desire for energy; your blood sugar level.
So my question is which vegetables are the lowest in anti-nutrients?
No veggies in the acne sample diet!
If there is anything else to eat, so i dont feel hungry, rather than vegetables I surely prefer it...
When you dont pay attention to your stomach telling you that it is used to getting stretched out,
and pay close attention to your blood energy levels, that 'stomach hunger' will fade away.
Let your energy levels guide you.
Because I don't know excactly how does water kefir, here is a link http://webpages.charter.net/rhamley/bre ... ecrets.htm . I heard that it has lots of nutrients but people say a lot and i dont know what i should believe...
All you need is fruits and animal food.
It supplies you with all the required nutrients, and helps you to beat acne.
Try to do this diet right.
...steaming the vegetable before eating them?
No veggies, no steaming on this diet.
Do you thing that enema and liver flush will help me get rid of acne?
No, they will not.
Sorry for too many questions...
No problem.
DiF

Post by DiF »

RRM wrote:When you dont pay attention to your stomach telling you that it is used to getting stretched out,
and pay close attention to your blood energy levels, that 'stomach hunger' will fade away.
How can I teach my self recognise the differnce?

I just wanted to know the less anti-nutrient veggetables in case I have no other choice...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

DiF wrote:
RRM wrote:When you dont pay attention to your stomach telling you that it is used to getting stretched out,
How can I teach my self recognise the differnce?
By never eating big meals.
The moment you feel hunger (either stomach hunger or energy hunger), you always immediately need to eat something,
but never more than 2 pieces of fruit in one sitting.
After that, your stomach may still feel hungry, but your blood energy has already been replenished.
So, you always have to wait at least 15 minutes before eating anything else.
If there is no need for extra energy after 15 minutes, you will not feel like eating again at that moment.
With stomach hunger, you keep on eating (all in one sitting).
By eating only small meals, you never satisfy that stomach hunger, and then it will fade away.
If however you occasionally give it to this stomach hunger, you will keep it alive,
so that you keep on being confused.
So, simply never eat big meals, and always consuming some energy on time. (never wait too long)
I just wanted to know the less anti-nutrient veggetables in case I have no other choice...
There is no valid reason to eat vegetables.
DiF

Post by DiF »

1. I tried to reintroduce egg’s yolks. Now I am pretty sure that they cause me acne. Is there anything to replace eggs? Is really difficult to find fresh solomon and tuna.
2. My teeth are getting worse and worse. I brush them (without toothpaste) many times per day. Any suggestion?
3. Is tahini fine?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

DiF wrote:1. I tried to reintroduce egg’s yolks. Now I am pretty sure that they cause me acne.
Thats not possible, unless they are pasteurized.
2. My teeth are getting worse and worse.
In what way exactly?
I brush them (without toothpaste) many times per day. Any suggestion?
Brushing too often (or too hard) is not good, as that will also erode the enamel.
3. Is tahini fine?
No. Tahini is made of hulled, lightly roasted sesame seeds.
DiF

Post by DiF »

1. I think that i am allergic to eggs. So i will make an allergic test (or something like this).
2. My teeth hurts. And i think i have more cavities..
3. Now i am eating 3 fruits and afterwards a salad. Is it fine to eat like 8 fruits in a raw? and then the salad. (always with a gap of 15 min)
4. If i make tahini on my own?
5. I read something about sprouts, and fresh pulses.
6. I am worried about the metals and trace elements intake, since I can't find fresh solomon and tuna (or any other fish).
overkees

Post by overkees »

Tahini is made of sesame seeds which have antinutrients as phytate and oxalate, that bind to minerals and can't be used by the body anymore, just what you are so concerned about.

Regarding brushing your teeth it's very bad to brush teeth after you eat. You can only brush your teeth in the morning and before you go to bed. You need to wait at least 1.5 hours after eating something acidic. Otherwise you scrape the protective layer away.

Your teeth are capable of restoring themselves by providing them with enough nutrients. Especially fat soluble vitamins that are in fish and yolks. I had 2 very senstive teeth and followed a special regimen and they restored completely. Vitamin D and Vitamin K are most important. Especially the vitamin K2 kind that is in egg yolks. Vitamin D is in fatty fish like salmon, but also mackerel, I'm sure you can buy it somewhere in a supermarket. Mackerel is a very cheap fish. Freeze it at home, or eat it the same day you buy the fresh one from the supermarket.
What also helps is rinsing your mouth with water after every meal.

I have never heard of someone who is allergic to yolks. However, someone can be allergic to egg white. Therefore it is essential to let the yellow drip out of the bag. So you don't consume the egg white.
There are some people intolorable to the proteins in the yolk, but not allergic.
fred

Post by fred »

overkees wrote: I had 2 very senstive teeth and followed a special regimen and they restored completely.
In addition to egg yolk and oily fish, can you elaborate on your special regimen to restore sensitive teeth ?
DiF

Post by DiF »

Is there anything to do in order to kill/decrease antinutrients in foods (vegetables, fruitvegetables, sprouts(if they have), and anything else) ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

DiF wrote:Is there anything to do in order to kill/decrease antinutrients in foods (vegetables, fruitvegetables, sprouts(if they have), and anything else) ?
Yes,.... cooking!! :)
DiF

Post by DiF »

that's not an option! :wink:
overkees

Post by overkees »

fred wrote:
overkees wrote: I had 2 very senstive teeth and followed a special regimen and they restored completely.
In addition to egg yolk and oily fish, can you elaborate on your special regimen to restore sensitive teeth ?
Okay, if you want to ban out holes in your teeth, sensitive teeth, erosion and messy gums then here is what you need to do:

Buy coconut oil to brush your mouth with, this kills off bacteria and creates a layer and is very good for bleeding gums. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21333271

Buy a sonic electric toothbrush with +30000 vibrations, this creates a flow of saliva and coconut oil in your mouth which reaches every place. http://www.animated-teeth.com/electric_ ... rushes.htm
Brush at a 45 degree angel pointing at your gums.
Brush very softly, you want to get the bacteria off, not to abrade your teeth
Brush every morning and evening
Always scrub your tongue till the white coating (dental plaque) is gone

Drink juice with added oil and with a straw

Always eat ripe fruit

Always have som fat after you have a fruit

Buy a via jet mouth irrigator, because a lot of bacteria get stuck between your gums and your teeth, this causes the gums to recess and even more bacteria can colonize at these places. This will rinse all the excessive bacteria away. https://www.oratec.net/product.asp?product_id=94

If you are not suspectible to acne i suggest you use a sea salt rinse. Wash your mouth for +1 min with seasalt, this will kill all the remaining bacteria and provides the perfect environment so that the bacteria can't repopulate your mouth too quickly.

Eat a lot of fat soluble vitamins, egg yolks are the best.

Good luck with restoring your teeth, this helped me cure all my dental problems and has given me whiter teeth. I believe I never have to go to the dentist ever again, but I will go once every 2 years to be sure.