Fix for Stools too soft

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
ellenbierhorst
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Fix for Stools too soft

Post by ellenbierhorst »

Hi Everybody,

I am enjoying the Wai diet. Started Sept 1, 2011.
I had a lot of trouble with exceedingly soft, loose stools. But, Ta-da! found the solution. I'll cut to the chase: PROBIOTICS. I accidentally discovered that a course of protiotics (AmWay makes a good one, Culturel makes one, many different brands... capsules or granules.) instantly fixed the problem.
fred

Re: Fix for Stools too soft

Post by fred »

Thank you for the tip.
Since I started juicing, I also experience too soft stools. I would like to find a natural solution rather than taking pills. Do I need to eat more solid food and less liquid ? I am juicing mainly banana and orange.
Thank you for your help!
fred

Post by fred »

Do you juice banana ?
I think I have this problem because of the banana juice. Orange juice has never make me loose stools. I juice 1.5L of banana and 1.5L of orange every day.
Which probiotics do you use ?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

What is too soft? I'm not saying this is the case here, but we might have a totally different idea about what is 'right' and what isn't. Usually consuming more fiber means more solid stool, and vice versa. It's not necessarily bad to have more loose stool.
fred

Post by fred »

Oscar wrote:What is too soft? I'm not saying this is the case here, but we might have a totally different idea about what is 'right' and what isn't. Usually consuming more fiber means more solid stool, and vice versa. It's not necessarily bad to have more loose stool.
I think it is when we use a lot of toilet paper...
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Overkees fixed his loose stools width consuming more omega 3.
He doesn't need any toilet paper anymore if I recall correctly.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Maybe 1-2 times a week, mostly due to eating munch foods. But I think it can be permanent, fiber or not. Having a very good darm flora is a must. Alot of your stools consist out of old cells, dead bacteria and toxic waste products, mainly derived from decomposition of the gut flora.
If your gut flora is good and you don't absorb alot of hard to digest foods, this will result in fecal matter with less toxic waste products and therefore does not nearly stink as much as most of the shit from normal people smells.

What means a good gut flora? Bacteria that are not making toxic waste products in excess. The so called benevolent bacteria. If you have an overgrowth of a certain type of bacteria or fungi then an excess of toxic products ends up in your stool, this of course also indicates improper digestion.

In my experience getting an omega 3 : omega 6 ratio close to 1:2 helps alot with better stools.

I must admit that when I was on a diet of only orange juice olive oil and egg yolks for a while, I had very good stools. But when I add things like apricots, bananas, etc. I had a lot of very soft feces where I needed to use a lot of toilet paper.
fred

Post by fred »

Thank you overkees !
Why some fruits like banana "select" a non-beneficial flora ?
In my experience, it seems to be the juicing of banana that causes me soft stool. Eating plain banana does not have this negative effect on my gut flora (although it makes me much more gassy).
How do you explain that a good om3 : om6 ratio helps to have better stools ?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

My stool is usually fine, though it can differ a little in consistency depending on the (more or less fibrous) contents of my diet. Too loose stool happens occasionally, I think when eggs aren't too fresh, but not sure.