Green + (fruit, veg.) juices

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
ellenbierhorst
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Green + (fruit, veg.) juices

Post by ellenbierhorst »

I recently started juicing with the Omega VRT 350 auger-type juicer, a "slow juicer". Called slow because it turns 80 rpm instead of 2000 rpm like the conventional centrifuge juicers (e.g. Braun, JuiceLady, etc.) I love it! Get a huge energy surge from a green juice (carrot, kale, watermelon, lime, for example). Seem to need less sleep. My hunch is that the green leafy vegetables added to the fruit, which I have been on since 9/1/11, is the 'miracle' ingredient. Comments?
fred

Re: Green + (fruit, veg.) juices

Post by fred »

Try without the green leafy vegetable and tell us if it is really the miracle ingredient.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, slow juicers are perfect!
And yes, please try without any veggies.
Im pretty sure it gives you more energy.
ellenbierhorst

Post by ellenbierhorst »

Had a very helpful consultation with Corinne (long time Wai follower and my "turn on" person) recently and learned, ta-da! that I can stir egg yolks into my juice and not get gas. I was having trouble enjoying my egg yolks. She suggested putting them in my (slow juicer) juices. Said it is only when the protein is combined with the fiber of fruits that we get gas. She was right! I love my juice + olive oil + egg yolk. Drink it all day. Feeling good. Also eating about 3 Brazil nuts/day.

Will try leaving out the kale and carrot from my juice and see how I feel. Will report. Thanks, everyone.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear :)