A little bit introducing

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Dominic
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

A little bit introducing

Post by Dominic »

Hello, at first I'like to apologize my bad english but I hope you'll understand everything what I want to say.

So I begin with my story. I am high-school student and I'm suffering from acne. When I say ance, it's really bad ance sometimes. All start in 7th grade a from this time I've never been truly happy. It's so much bothering and frustrating. I've tried so much things like differine, acnemycin, alcoholic stuff etc etc etc. What really helped was Accutane but just for a while. Now it's back and again I am trying everything to rid those pimples. Last thing what I used was benzyol peroxide (BP) which helps a little but left my skin so much dry and ugly! I am really angry. I could talk so many hours about how my life sucks and how I am horrible human being but I want to stay in possitive mood. So after many hours spended on internet I discover Wai diet. I told myself why not to try it. I have many questions because I finaly started today! I really hope it will work...so much..

So these questions...I numbered them.

1. Is a problem when I dilute OJ with bottled water 50/50 (0,75L OJ and 0,75L water) because It's kind of expensive thing and I am just student.
2. What about chewing gums? Is is ok? (silly question)
3. When I eat dried fruits, it's necessary to be dried by sun? because I can't find it on the packing.
4. Dried dates. No problem with that?
5. Can I use my homemade, natural tonic? It's made from green tea and sea salt.
6. I have really problematic skin (red spots after pimple, brown/red marks) and very dried skin. Will the diet help with this too? ( I hope so :/)
7. It's necessary to peel my apples?
8. Is smoking so bad? just asking because I have been really desprerate sometimes so cigarette help despite I know it's very unheathy.

and I think that's all, if I want know something else I'll type here. I hope you read my post soon so I could continue this diet right! See you.
RRM
Administrator

Re: A little bit introducing

Post by RRM »

Hi Dominic,
Your english is not bad at all.
Dominic wrote:it's really bad ance sometimes.
I also had very bad acne, with really big cysts (easily 3 cm wide)
I know how frustrating it is. I have been there, and i know you can do this.
Use all that frustration to make you very determined.
I really hope it will work...so much..
Your chances are really good, as it works for about 85% of people. (if not, usually its some hormone level out of wack)
1. Is a problem when I dilute OJ with bottled water 50/50 (0,75L OJ and 0,75L water) because It's kind of expensive thing and I am just student.
Dilluting with water means less energy, and problem #1 on this diet is consuming too little energy,
which makes you lose too much weight.
Instead, its better to add sugar, so that you need to drink less juice per sitting.
Once you found that this diet works perfectly for you, you need to start being more careful regarding your nutrient intake,
by submitting your version of the diet to the nutrient calculator,
but for now adding sugar is no problem.
2. What about chewing gums? Is is ok? (silly question)
Its only a silly question if you know the answer already.
Answer: No, its not okay.
3. When I eat dried fruits, it's necessary to be dried by sun? because I can't find it on the packing.
Yes, its essential.
4. Dried dates. No problem with that?
Not if they are sun-dried.
5. Can I use my homemade, natural tonic? It's made from green tea and sea salt.
No, you certainly cannot take salt, nor tea.
6. I have really problematic skin (red spots after pimple, brown/red marks) and very dried skin. Will the diet help with this too? ( I hope so :/)
Absolutely.
The first thing that you will notice, is that your skin will become softer and healthier.
7. It's necessary to peel my apples?
Yes, peel all fruits, as there are a lot of pesticides on the peel.
8. Is smoking so bad?
Yes, but not for acne.
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

Thanks you! I really appreciated it.

So we'll see if it will work for me but 85% is very promising.
Ok I understood and i'll keep all the rules.
Just I forgot some smaller questions.

So my home-made tonic is bad but what about natural tea tree oil? I read a lots of possitive reviews so maybe it's not bad idea to try it.
Will the diet rid me of my back-acne and chest acne? I am not sure with that so I rather ask..
Should I drink OJ every day? I usualy drink bottled water...
I am on day 2 and I maybe see a little bit differences but I thought my acne will getting worse but I have got just 2 new pimples. It's probably right yea?
So I can smoke about 3 cigaretts per week?

Sorry for my asking:D but I want to be totaly sure. Thanks a lot for your advices!:)
dime

Post by dime »

Dominic wrote: Will the diet rid me of my back-acne and chest acne? I am not sure with that so I rather ask..
I got rid of the acne from my shoulders with this diet.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Dominic wrote:what about natural tea tree oil?
When you try this diet, you need to do this diet only.
If you want to try something else, thats fine, but try it before or after you try this diet.
Thats because a lot of 'remedies' also elicit adverse effects, which may compromise the effects of the diet.
First do the diet 100% strictly, and solely.
Then the results will be clear.
Will the diet rid me of my back-acne and chest acne?
If it works for you, it will eliminate all your acne.
I had severe acne on my back, neck and face.
Should I drink OJ every day?
Yes, or other juices from the juice extractor (eg slow juicer) but no juices from the blender.
I usualy drink bottled water...
#1 challenge on this diet is getting enough energy.
Water does not give you any energy.
Juice supplies you with both water and energy (and other essential nutrients)
I am on day 2 and I maybe see a little bit differences
Your skin will get more soft, smooth and subtle first, which often starts at day 2 already.
I thought my acne will getting worse but I have got just 2 new pimples.
If there is a lot of sebum and pus trapped in the skin, that all has to surface first,
which looks bad of course, but is actually an improvement, of course.
If there is not so much trapped junk, little new pimples will form.
So I can smoke about 3 cigaretts per week?
Yes.
Sorry for my asking:D but I want to be totaly sure.
Better be sure than sorry!!
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

I really, REALLY thanks for your posts! I'll keep posting about my progress. I can imagine if it will works, it's just will my dreams comes true...

Once more, thank you!
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

So day 4

I feel a little bit clearer but I probably have a huge problem with clogged pores. That's causes two or three BIG bumps. I'm getting worried these will stay forever. I also have so many ( when I say many a mean MANY ) red/brown spots ( I wrote it, yea) which they seems to stay without changes or even they will disappear. I'll keep posting about my progress. Wish me good luck:/
Maia

Post by Maia »

Hello Dominic!

Don't worry that you still have bumps and clogged pores, they will not stay forever. After all, it took many years for your skin to get to the state where it is today, so it is no wonder that it is not perfect after just 4 days! Give it more time and it will get better and better! :)
A bit beyond perceptions reach
I sometimes believe I see
that life is two locked boxes, each
containing the others key -Piet Hein
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

Thanks you Maia! I really hope so :) I'll continue to be patient!