Just started; Acne, Tinnitus, Candida

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
alqazaha
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Just started; Acne, Tinnitus, Candida

Post by alqazaha »

Hey guys, I am new and I started eating raw just three days ago. My daily diet includes carrot, bananas, and oranges. My skin can't tolerate brazil nuts. I am going to try raw almonds instead. I am concerned about the pesticides in the fruits. Yesterday I developed tinnitus and I don't know why. Is it because I at so much non organic fruits that contain high pesticides? Some people on other websites said tennitus can be caused by heavy metals in pesticides so I am worried now. I really want to continue eating raw because with this diet I get no more than two tiny pimples on my face each day and my face is very lose so I would like it to tighten so I gave up brown rice and I eat just two types of fruits and drink carrot juice and orange juice, too.
alqazaha

Re: Juicing oranges non organiically

Post by alqazaha »

update:

The tinnitus went away very quickly. It wasn't due to pesticides but it was due to the sugar. I been eating sugar and because of my new diet containing no processed sugar I started having tinnitus and flu every time my body needed sugar. I went and bought some sugar from the store and started adding it to my juice. I sip it slowly like you guys are saying because I don't mix it with olive oil to balance out the sugar. The question is, did anyone here try mixing egg yolk with carrot juice? How did it taste?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

alqazaha wrote:My skin can't tolerate brazil nuts. I am going to try raw almonds instead.
They probably have the same effect.
You dont need nuts anyway.
I eat just two types of fruits and drink carrot juice and orange juice, too.
Do you make these juices yourself?
alqazaha wrote:did anyone here try mixing egg yolk with carrot juice? How did it taste?
Thats not a good idea, because then the juice will not laste.
Why dont you add a few drops of oil?
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

Yes, I make the juice myself. I tried adding cold pressed olive oil but my skin broke out the next day. I wasn't sure if it was from the oil or not so today I added more oil with my orange juice to see if my skin break out. Does sipping sugar all day worsen cellulite? I thought your book said salts and sugars don't cause or worsen cellulite. Other sites scare me because they say to avoid processed sugars. Thanks a lot.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

alqazaha wrote:Yes, I make the juice myself.
What kind of machine? (blender, masticating juicer)
Does sipping sugar all day worsen cellulite?
No, the blood sugar (and salt) level is very tightly regulated by a hormone system (insulin, glucagon, somatostatin)
Other sites scare me because they say to avoid processed sugars.
Yes, sugar has a bad rep.
Table / refined/ white sugar however, is purely sucrose (glucose+fructose),
which is also present in fruits, in exactly the same form.
Refined / processed, or not, the molecule is exactly the same, and so is the response of our body.
What matters, is how much you take in one sitting. So simply dont consume too much sugar in one sitting.
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

I use an old centrifuging juicer. My skin broke out from the olive oil last night but just 2 small pimples. My skin had no pimples the day before though so I can remove the olive oil now.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No, its way too soon to jump to that conclusion. You can find dozens of correlations this way.
You started this diet on April 12, right?
Its very, very normal to still get pimples within the first 2 weeks.
Do this diet (including olive oil, no nuts) for 2 weeks, and then we can talk about the effects on acne again.
(as this thread is turning into a multiple-issue thread, i will move it to "beginners issues" once you read this)

About the juicer, what is the speed of the cutting? (rpm)
alqazaha

Re: Just started; Juicing non organically

Post by alqazaha »

I just found out that I have oral thrush. My tongue has a lot of fungal growth. I actually suspected this last month but the growth was minimal so I ignored it but now after I been eating a lot of sugar I haven't been feeling well. I am surprised that eating table sugar doesn't cause acne in people with candida. Neither do fruits but they allow more fungi to grow. Tinnitus is back and I been having it since I started this new diet. So, tinnitus was actually caused by the fungal infection. I am not sure what speed my juicer is. Now, I am planning to juice just lettuce and I am still reading about mixing carrot juice with olive oil to see if it can result in lower blood sugars.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Just started; Juicing non organically

Post by RRM »

alqazaha wrote:I am surprised that eating table sugar doesn't cause acne in people with candida.
Why surprised?
There is no connection between candida and acne, or acne and sugar.
Now, I am planning to juice just lettuce
Thats no good. Lettuce doesnt give you any energy, and too little energy is issue #1 on this diet for new people.
alqazaha

Re: Just started; Acne, Tinnitus, Candida

Post by alqazaha »

I know sugar is harmless now. I am going to continue to drink carrot and orange juices so I am not going to juice lettuce. Thanks for letting me know. I don't want to sip on sugary water all day long though so is the vegetable salad enough to keep me full? I am asking because I would like to add more vegetables to keep me full.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Feeling full is caused by a filled up stomach.
You can fill it with anything, but how long the fullness lasts, differs.
Water lasts the least long, and sieved juices dont last long either.
The more fiber, fat and protein a meal contains, the longer it will take to empty your stomach.
Filling up your stomach, though, is not a solution, as it never lasts. Nothing keeps you filled.
Also, only by filling up your stomach, you will continue to feed that desire to fill up your stomach.
Thats because you will feel a stronger need to refill your stomach after it is emptied after a big meal.
Big meals (filling meals) feed your desire for big/filling meals.
Its a vicious cycle.
Its also a pointless cycle, as there is no real gain in filling up your stomach, other than fullfilling that desire.
What you need are nutrients. Not 'stomach filling'.

Back to your question:
Yes, the salad may temporarily fill you up. But what about 1 or 2 hours later?
You will empty again.
The bigger your salad, the more empty you will afterwards, due to the stomach shrinking back to a smaller size.
The bigger the meal, the greater the shrinking, the more 'stomach-hunger' is stimulated.
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

I been having problems waking up at 3:30 am so I ate cooked rice for dinner in the past two days to stop waking up at night. Today I am trying to eat 6 bananas for dinner to see if it can keep me asleep all night. I been eating small to medium sized meals all year long and I been trying to avoid sugar in the past year so I don't get hungry a lot. I ate salad yesterday non-organic that includes tomato, lettuce, and avocado and I broke up horribly. 5 huge zits just on my nose. I am not eating salad today nor avocado. I will try to eat just tomato and lettuce and see if I break out again. But, now the biggest problem what on dinner to stay asleep. 6 bananas are enough?
Mireia

Post by Mireia »

Are you eating your bananas with oil/ fat?
What keeps me very full is banana mashed up with egg yolk and olive oil.
You might not be eating enough calories or fat in one sitting to stay full? Do you count your calories, carbs and fats? Sometimes we underestimate if we are not used to eating a certain way.

Re your breakout:
so I ate cooked rice for dinner in the past two days to stop waking up at night
Rice is more likely to make you break out. The salad from yesterday is too recent to already show breakouts, you get them after 2-3 days. ;)
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

I stopped putting olive oil with my food because I break out every single time I mix it with orange juice or bananas. I broke out from brazil nuts and I believe avocado caused my break out because I been eating brown rice for a year and my skin rarely breaks it form brown rice. I am going to try the 6 bananas tonight and see if I can sleep well or not.I am still having tinnitus all day everyday and I am not sure how to stop it. I want to continue eating raw because my skin on my face is really loose so when I smile I look really tired. My dad has a much better skin than me so I know diet is the culprit.
Mireia

Post by Mireia »

If people don't eat enough fat and/or carbs they also get the baggy skin you describe. How much fat do you eat? You can give coconut oil a try.

Your tinitus could be due to your blood sugar going up if you don't eat your fruit with enough fats.

I'm not sure if keeping brown rice in your diet is a good idea if you are trying to improve your skin. Have you ever tried cutting out rice for weeks to see if your skin improves?
I can eat bad foods and not break out immediately. In fact, my skin just gradually worsens over time. Rice is a grain, it has toxins, it needs to be cooked...it could really sabotage your progress. Just something to keep in mind.