Just started; Acne, Tinnitus, Candida

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
alqazaha
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Just started; Acne, Tinnitus, Candida

Post by alqazaha »

I cut brown rice out for few days and my skin was 100% clear. I didn't didn't eat it yesterday because the 6 bananas kept me full at night. I want to try adding egg yolk today but I want to soft-boil it. I ate it like this when I was very young but I stopped eating eggs when I got older.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Egg yolks contain lots of cholesterol.
Cholesterol is very susceptible to oxidation (autooxidizes at boiling point), which makes it bad cholesterol.
Fresh raw egg yolk contains no bad cholesterol, only good cholesterol.
Why would you want to (soft) boil it?
Boiuled eggs can make you break out.
Why dont you try to do this diet right?
alqazaha wrote:I stopped putting olive oil with my food because I break out every single time I mix it with orange juice or bananas. I broke out from brazil nuts and I believe avocado caused my break out because I been eating brown rice for a year and my skin rarely breaks it form brown rice.
That was before the Wai diet.
Once you are on the Wai diet, your skin is more susceptible to cooked foods making you break out.
Thats because the less water retaining molecules your true skin contains, the greater the impact of the influx of such molecules.
(their number is relatively more influential, due to the lower umber present)
You dont break out from olive oil.
You dont break out from avocado.
Not possible.
Just stop eating all cooked foods and you will see.
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

Because of the taste. I was looking at my pictures from the summer and I noticed that I had no cellulite. I was 150 lbs but now I am 132 lbs. I took anti-biotics so I was eating lots of rice and lots of meat daily without breaking out. I am not sure how is this possible.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Cellulite is not caused by overweight, but by fat cells extruded in the outer skin, due to water retention.
Acne is (also) caused by a combination of many factors. Hormones play a very big role, and their levels are subject to various fluctuations.
Sometimes you break out, sometimes you dont.
Unless you change your diet and never break out.
Mireia

Post by Mireia »

alqazaha wrote:Because of the taste. I was looking at my pictures from the summer and I noticed that I had no cellulite. I was 150 lbs but now I am 132 lbs. I took anti-biotics so I was eating lots of rice and lots of meat daily without breaking out. I am not sure how is this possible.
Egg yolk can taste good mashed with banana. Like pudding. See if your stomach tolerates it.

I was on a standard diet and I never broke out from anything either. There was a time where I did not have to take care of anything and I just looked great. But as I got "older" (20s) my health problems progressed and it started ruining my good looks little by little. Your body gets more and more out of balance due to an unhealthy diet. Also your hormones.
You simply might have more underlying health issues now, that you did not have years ago.

Btw. have you read this:
http://www.waiworld.com/waicure/index.html

The Acne book is very informative and explains a lot of things. The sample diet is a way to start clearing up.
Cheating is not allowed until you are clear.
alqazaha

Washing Face and Cleaning Teeth

Post by alqazaha »

I would like to wash the dirt on my face each day but I am not sure how to wash it. Also, I feel like the toothpaste is toxic to my body so which toothpaste do you use?

Update about me:

I started eating 1 raw egg in a green smoothie and it doesn't taste bad. I also eat more fruits overall so hypoglycemia never came back in weeks.
dime

Re: Washing Face and Cleaning Teeth

Post by dime »

With water?

Anyway, see this forum, there's plenty of talk about this: viewforum.php?f=18