Newbie seeking your Help!

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Newbie seeking your Help!

Post by Aytundra »

Karen wrote:water soluble vitamins and minerals
Water soluble vitamins and minerals can be found in Wai foods, mostly in fruits and nuts, and some specifically in fish. Theoretically you wouldn't need any artificial supplements. The quick answer for water soluble vitamins is to target OJ, and sugar for calories.
Karen wrote:I see that you're on the fringe of all this Raw food stuff, yes?
Yes, at the fringe.
In theory, I understand a lot of it. In practice however, there are no guidelines on how to deal socially. It is really the social bubble now.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Karen wrote:I'd like to keep my calarie ntake between 1500-1800 kcals. but it appears as though I can not do that and still meet RDA' nutritional guideline. So, supplements are needed or ignore RDA guidelines or increase energy as I have three choices, yes?
Ignore RDA guidelines.
The RDA is not about what you need (which is impossible).
It says: if you take x of these, then its extremely unlikely it may not be enough.
Even if your intake of various nutrients is low, the body simply adapts by increasing absorption rates.
Karen

Post by Karen »

I am with you on that! Phew, thank you RRM; I can move on! Next question re Protein. I understand that this question has been raised before but I'm still not quite sure of it's answer. If I don't get or have acne...I do, however have cellulite ..only traces left!!!...can I increase my protein intake?. I'm back in the gym tearing up muscle fibers and I think protein would help, is that my call or nothing really to over analyze about, generally speaking - I won't get my cellulite back?
:)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Karen wrote:can I increase my protein intake?
If it is raw protein, probably yes.
Just try and you will see...
Karen

Post by Karen »

Thank you RRM..in a couple of weeks I'll send you a picture so you can see what we have accomplished !
Mucho gratitude,
Karen
Karen

Post by Karen »

An acquaintance,in response to me advocating eating raw eggs, just sent me the following email. I m sure he spent a good long time searching for something that would validate him not eating raw eggs. I, on the other hand, am bringing this to your attention to continue my egg consumption!
Firstly, I understand that the whites, by themselves, have a protein inhibitor that blocks Biotin but have you ever heard of it ( or something) blocking the uptake of protein too? Do egg whites by themselves, void of the yolk, have a protein inhibitor in them?
Lastly, if I ingest a dozen eggs a day with only 4 whole, with their yolks ,is this ratio enough to neutralize the Biotin deficiency?
Here's the article which was in response to someone writing in asking the doctor if they can eat raw eggs...
Yes you can eat raw eggs/whites, but the whole eggs or carton eggs must be pasteurized (it will say so on the carton). Pasteurization is when they heat the egg/egg product enough to kill all the bacteria (including salmonella) and the protein digestion inhibitors (usually 126-140 degrees). If you eat non-pasteurized eggs/egg products your body cannot utilize the protein in them due to the presence of a protein inhibitor. And while you may get salmonella from raw eggs/egg product the chances are 1 in 10,000 for regular eggs and 1 in 30,000 for free range eggs.

Avidin is a glycoprotein, which is found in raw egg whites, and blocks the uptake of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin H (Biotin) causing a vitamin deficiency (it binds to Biotin and iron making them unavailable). You must cook/pasteurize the egg white to neutralize the Avidin and allow your body to safely digest the protein and utilize all its amino acids

Thank you! :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Karen wrote:I understand that the whites, by themselves, have a protein inhibitor that blocks Biotin but have you ever heard of it ( or something) blocking the uptake of protein too? Do egg whites by themselves, void of the yolk, have a protein inhibitor in them?
Yes, egg whites contain various anti nutrients, such as avidin and ovomucoid.
Thats is because the yolk (the potential embryo) needs to be protected, similar to the peel (loaded with anti nutrients) protects the pulp of the fruit.
if I ingest a dozen eggs a day with only 4 whole, with their yolks ,is this ratio enough to netrueluze the Biotin difeciency?
Yes, it may be, but the issue with egg white consumption is that your body will automatically dislike the consumption of it.
So, you will eventually develop an adversity towards eating the eggs.
You dont want that.
The egg yolks are extremely helpful. Developing an adversity does not help you.
Aside from that, egg whites contain verious anti-nutrients, which affects various aspects of your digestion.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

How do you eat your egg yolks?
In the past few months, have you ate any raw egg whites with raw egg yolks simultaneously at the same time or around the same time (within a few half hours) ?
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Karen

Post by Karen »

Hi RRM,I'm writing to say, thank you and farewell. May the universe provide you with all that you need as I feel grateful to have learned and grown from the connection I made with you. I feel, though,it's time for me to move in another direction to create the life I want.
Trillions of blessings,
Karen
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ok. Farewell, Karen.
Good luck to you.