Need help from you guys

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
bobby
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Need help from you guys

Post by bobby »

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie who have just start with Wai diet.
I am man, 1m70, 60kg
I have problem with my Iodide.

I daily eat:
13 medium Banana
6 Egg yolk
5 Avocados
8 Tomatoes
6 Oranges
6 Cucumber
5table spoons of Honey
2 Pineapple
1 Mangos

My Iodide is just 0.02653mg/0.15mg even though I add egg yolks, It still remain the same.
I just want to ask:
1.what is your main intake of Iodide daily?
2.Is my diet good? Do I have to add or subtract anything because i dont want to lose weight?

Sorry for my bad english
Thank you so much Wai-ers.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Need help from you guys

Post by RRM »

bobby wrote:My Iodide is just 0.02653mg/0.15mg even though I add egg yolks, It still remain the same
It depends on what source you use.
The USDA usually does not list iodid.
Thats why i used source 2.
Submitting your diet to the calculatoir using source 2 (where available) yields 96 mcg iodide.
(and that is without the iodide from avocado and pineapple, as not listed)
So, your iodide intake is fine.
If you want more, just eat a little (raw) seafish.
Do I have to add or subtract anything because i dont want to lose weight?
Its easier to not lose weight if you drink juices instead of whole fruits.
Sorry for my bad english
Its perfectly fine.
Iris

Post by Iris »

I don't see any oils. Do you add oil to your fruits? It'll provide you with extra energy and it stabilises the blood sugar and thus protects you from sugar highs and lows.
bobby

Post by bobby »

RRM wrote: Its easier to not lose weight if you drink juices instead of whole fruits.
Thank you RRM. But do you have any advices for my current diet?
Am I eating too much? Because I have found some sample diet on this link. It's way too little from mine.
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/twd-examples.html
bobby

Post by bobby »

Iris wrote:I don't see any oils. Do you add oil to your fruits? It'll provide you with extra energy and it stabilises the blood sugar and thus protects you from sugar highs and lows.
I use the avocados for fat instead. I dont know whether it is possible or not.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Sure it is possible, it just makes it more difficult to manage your energy :wink: Plus, if you'd add oil it's easier to ingest more energy :wink:
Iris

Post by Iris »

bobby wrote:
RRM wrote: Its easier to not lose weight if you drink juices instead of whole fruits.
Thank you RRM. But do you have any advices for my current diet?
Am I eating too much? Because I have found some sample diet on this link. It's way too little from mine.
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/twd-examples.html
Nobody can tell you but you. Do you feel you could use some more, eat! Don't you feel like eating, then don't. It really is that simple :) Learn to listen to what your body is trying to tell you.
bobby

Post by bobby »

Iris wrote:Sure it is possible, it just makes it more difficult to manage your energy :wink: Plus, if you'd add oil it's easier to ingest more energy :wink:
Thank you Iris.
The reason why i use avocados is because I can not stand the smell of olive oil. Is there any other oil that have the same effect?
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

avocado oil
(I don't know if it has the same effect as olive oil. I think the molecular ratios are slightly different proportions in olive oil vs. avocado oil.)

Go to this page and read, then decide for yourself:
viewforum.php?f=13
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Iris

Post by Iris »

I don't like the taste/smell of olive oil either :wink: You can use coconut oil, or indeed avocado oil, walnut oil or other nut oils... Don't buy oils from seeds or anything that you wouldn't eat either and make sure you buy cold pressed extra virgin oils only (and only from RAW (wal)nuts. Most walnut oil is made from roasted walnuts).
bobby

Post by bobby »

Iris wrote:I don't like the taste/smell of olive oil either :wink: You can use coconut oil, or indeed avocado oil, walnut oil or other nut oils... Don't buy oils from seeds or anything that you wouldn't eat either and make sure you buy cold pressed extra virgin oils only (and only from RAW (wal)nuts. Most walnut oil is made from roasted walnuts).
Thank you agian Iris :)
Btw, what is the name of the oil brand you are using (Just for recommendation <3)
Iris

Post by Iris »

I use different brands :wink: I don't know where you're at but for example Aman prana has great coconut and walnut oil, though a bit expensive. But other brands are fine as well if they are cold pressed, non heated prior to pressing and extra virgin. I don't know about avocado oil, I searched for it a few years ago but it was to hard to get in the Netherlands and never bothered ever since.