Almost 3 weeks and no major difference!

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Nish
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Almost 3 weeks and no major difference!

Post by Nish »

Hello everyone

Sorry it has taken me this long to send my thanks. I remember typing a massive update back in January but then my computer got logged out. :lol:
Anyway, so in November I basically caved in to normal food and within 2 weeks I got a cold and it was so weird as during the cold, I was actually craving my fruit diet. I started the diet again and my cold cleared within days (It usually takes me months to get rid of a cold). So I was very happy as I actually had a genuine health motivation to stay on the wai diet and not just not my vanity/skin. I am happy to report that I have been cold free since ;D It was actually quite funny seeing everyone around me with a cold.

My skin has also improved with this new attitude for maintaining this lifestyle and I noticed a major improvement during the Christmas period even though I don't do the diet 100%. I think the difference being that if I have a little portion of the bad stuff, I can still motivate myself to have the fruits as well. So I don't even feel bad going out for food socially now, I just normally have a little starter as my appetite has drastically decreased and I don't need a 3 course meal to feel satisfied. I tend to crave chips a lot and working next to a chip shop doesn't help I suppose. Also, when I have normal food, I tend to go with the most fattening and unhealthiest looking stuff as opposed to the "light" things.

Being slightly underweight doesn't bother me anymore. I am 24 years old, 5ft5 and weighed 53kg before the wai diet so even then I was pretty much boderline underweight bmi. I now weigh 48kg which is what I was at 17 years old and spot free and eating crap. My theory is that the change in my metobolism has been the cause of my acne at 18.

Everyone has been impressed by the improvements to my skin. I still have a few red spots on my cheeks but that's just some of deep residual pimples surfacing. Everyday, I have 600ml OJ+OO, avocado, 1 whole cucumber, 1 tomato, 3 apples, 3 bananas and half a coconut. I know it's not enough calories but I am happy to keep up with this lifestyle and have the odd munch food. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone responsible for promoting the wai diet and changing my perspective of my diet. I know that soon I be spot free. :)
Nish

Post by Nish »

I forgot to mention that I also have 5 egg yolks with 200ml of OJ a day 1h before bed. I don't add sugar to my orange juice since November and I don't find any difference to my energy and performance level at work. I am aware that I am on the low side for my calories intake but my period has been regular and actually even more comfortable and predictable that it has previously been. I use coconut oil to moisturise my body and my skin hasn't been as dry and itchy as before. I don't use bottle water to wash my face though, just a face cloth with hot tap water. I bought a really good water bottle a while ago which has an inbuilt straw for my orange juice. I am keeping a very close eye on my teeth especially for any sign of erosion. So far I am still a shade A1 (being a dentist has its perks I suppose). I just use fluoride toothpaste. I might try using coconut oil to clean my teeth once I get my hands on the extra virgin stuff. I am still planning to use the fluoride stuff once a day though along with the floss and tongue scraper.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you very much for your update.
To counteract dental erosion, you may postpone eating in the morning as long as possible, and compensate that with higher oil/fat intake during the afternoon / evening. That way there is a longer window of non-erosion / recovery (during sleep plus morning).