Upgraded

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
louis
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Upgraded

Post by louis »

Hello to everyone !! Message de France !!!!

Well it is starting from the beginning. A big thank you to everyone but especially Wai, RRM, Oscar. I started the diet Wai there some time, with ups and downs. At first it was hard, frustrating, but in fact after some time it becomes quite natural. I humbly think we're meant to eat this way, and not otherwise.

Today I mastered the diet, it took some time but now it's perfect. Now that is good I just need advice without much bother you. I decide to really succeed there a few days to stop the whole fruit to drink only fruit juice with sugar and a little olive oil. All on Wai Warrior ! With egg yolk and fish. I named this operation 0 Fiber!

Excellent results, energy, no weight loss, more concentration, i that I can concentrate longer, my heart beats slowly, I'm focused to study and do things. As I pass an exam at the end of the school year I really want to put all the chances on my side, and Warrior is really convenient because I do not have to think about food all day, very convenient. I read on this forum that to combat stress (if it is stress) it was better to be on Warrior. When I'm on I'm much more relaxed, my heart beats slowly and I react better to stress.

Postoperatively 0 fiber, I ate avocados or apples, I find too heavy to digest avocados and so I have to wonder : Is it possible to continue to drink only juice, because I feel extremely well at all levels only when I drink juice in the evening on Wai Warrior ... This is no problem drinking that juice? I prefer to juice for digests

My diary is correct ? Nothing to 18h, fitness, lots of juice, orange juice or juice with Versapers. Then fish and egg yolks. Anything else. Before I eat avocados as 2-3 and some apple but I noticed that it was not good for my digestion ... You can drink only juice without problems? Stop the whole fruit and avocados, only juice... I really like the juice and my digestion and my body very much appreciate too.
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Upgraded

Post by Oscar »

Hello Louis, bienvenue :) Good to hear that the diet is working for you. Yes, you can drink only juice if you like it better.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Upgraded

Post by RRM »

Good to hear!
Thank you.