Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by sowen8989 »

I bought this OO which was cheaper than the usual it's name is iliada and it's made from Greece black or was it purple anyway it's says on the bottle first cold pressing natural low acidity. Does this first mean that first it was cold pressed and than heat pressed or does it mean first as the 'best'?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:Ok I'll leave the sugar alone and reduce the OO to hmm 4,5tbs.
I would actually do it the other way around: leave the oil alone and stick to the sugar.
Sugar makes you feel more energetic, and is more direct energy for the muscles.
But won't that cause imbalanced sugar fat ratio?
That ratio is only important if your energy intake is not well balanced (with energy requirements).
coconut oil because it tastes good :D and will help absurd vitamins and help prevent candida overgrowth
Oil does not help with B vitamins.
Do you have candida overgrowth?
sowen8989 wrote:Which is more ideal to maintain/gain weight sugar. Oil?
For muscle weight, sugar is better.
For bodyfat, oil is more efficient.
And what will happen to the body if it doesn't have enough vitamin B?
Deficiency symptoms such as poor wound healing, sore spots, the cold etc
sowen8989 wrote:Is it,better for weight gaining maintain to consume 4tbs of OO and 200g of sugar or 8tbs of OO and 100g of sugar.
For maintaining muscle weight its more efficient to consume more sugar.
For maintaining fat weight it is more efficient to consume more fat.
About the bananas below are the big black spots molds? Are the safe to eat? They are the cheapest ones and they all have those, in small or big sizes
They are perfect.
It is just that they need more ripening; the black spots need to grow.
I only juice my bananas when most of them have turned black completely, and the inside is very soft.
If the inside does not smell foul, they are still perfect for consumption.
sowen8989 wrote:throughout the day I work hard and when I finish work all the fat and muscles disappear and that makes me frostrated..
Ha ha, Rome was not build in a day, my friend.
Patience and perseverence.
Is it because of too little protein(100g), but if I consume too much it will disturb the vitamin digestion.
If you are not susceptible to acne, you can safely consume more protein, as you will not be consuming protein powder, but fish or yolks, which supply you with B vitamins.
And after what time in this diet did you stop losing weight and gaining with the same cal consummation?
Are you referring to autophagy?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

RRM wrote:
sowen8989 wrote:Ok I'll leave the sugar alone and reduce the OO to hmm 4,5tbs.
I would actually do it the other way around: leave the oil alone and stick to the sugar.
Sugar makes you feel more energetic, and is more direct energy for the muscles.
I ment I'll leave the sugar as in 200g and decrease the oil intake to 4tbs
coconut oil because it tastes good :D and will help absurd vitamins and help prevent candida overgrowth
Oil does not help with B vitamins.
Do you have candida overgrowth?
Well preventing it won't be a harm. I read about coconut oil's advantages and found out that it helps with vitamin absurdtion.
But foolishly I left my coconut oil in a sufficiently warm place and it started to melt and I don't know if that or I left my OJ on the stove to warm it up so it wasn't so cold after the fridge. And maybe in both the oils changed? Structure or something because it was already cold pressed and in the instructions they said keep in cold and dry place. Anyway that caused me a stomach ace so I stoped heating? The OJ and stoped consuming coconut oil. Maybe in the future when I start juicing bananas I'll have some with it.
sowen8989 wrote:Which is more ideal to maintain/gain weight sugar. Oil?
For muscle weight, sugar is better.
For bodyfat, oil is more efficient.
Crazy thought.
Tell me if it's possible.
Oil makes extra space for the sugar to stay right? And through that you gain weight.
So if you drank 100sugar OJ and fish and 8tbs of OO you would get extra space for sugar in your body. And the next day you drink 200g sugar OJ 4tbs OO fish. Will it fill up the empty oils that you consumed yesterday those inhancing in gaining weight?
And what will happen to the body if it doesn't have enough vitamin B?
Deficiency symptoms such as poor wound healing, sore spots, the cold etc
Yes.. I got a cold a week ago and now I have enough vitamin b it went away.
About the bananas below are the big black spots molds? Are the safe to eat? They are the cheapest ones and they all have those, in small or big sizes
They are perfect.
It is just that they need more ripening; the black spots need to grow.
I only juice my bananas when most of them have turned black completely, and the inside is very soft.
If the inside does not smell foul, they are still perfect for consumption.
Thank you. Just had to know what they were.
And after what time in this diet did you stop losing weight and gaining with the same cal consummation?
Yes!

And
My mouth feels fishy all day so I feel uncomfortable and won't to do something about it. I try to brush my teeth frequently but that has a limit. Any solutions?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:it's says on the bottle first cold pressing natural low acidity. Does this first mean that first it was cold pressed and than heat pressed or does it mean first as the 'best'?
They try to get all the oil available,
so first they do just cold pressing, which is the highest quaility oil.
After that, there is still some oil left in the pressed olives, and they try to extract that also by using more intensive methods, including the use of heat.
So, its all good.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:I ment I'll leave the sugar as in 200g and decrease the oil intake to 4tbs
If i were you, i would reduce oil intake to 1 tbs max.
Oil makes extra space for the sugar to stay right?
When your glycogen depots are full, any extra sugar needs to be stored as glycerol, in triglycerides.
Fatty acids help the storage of glucose as glycerol (in triglycerides; 1 glycerol + 3 fatty acids)
In the absence of sufficient fatty acids, much of the extra glucose needs to be converted into fatty acids, which is not an easy route.
In the meantime, this extra (excess) glucose is a burden to the insulin system, which tries to store the glucose, but repeatedly fails to do so, because of the lack of remaining glycogen storage capacity.
And through that you gain weight.
That is pure bodyfat.
Will it fill up the empty oils that you consumed yesterday those inhancing in gaining weight?
Empty oils?
I dont understand.
Yes!
Right from the start i needed less energy to maintain the same bodyweight
My mouth feels fishy all day
Before you start eating?
Any solutions?
Brush your tongue thoroughly in the mourning.
You may rinse your mouth with water during the day.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

RRM wrote:
sowen8989 wrote:I ment I'll leave the sugar as in 200g and decrease the oil intake to 4tbs
If i were you, i would reduce oil intake to 1 tbs max.
I know I would listen to you eventually but is that too little. I'm really I mean really skinny :roll: if I reduce the oil should I add more sugar?
Oil makes extra space for the sugar to stay right?
When your glycogen depots are full, any extra sugar needs to be stored as glycerol, in triglycerides.
Fatty acids help the storage of glucose as glycerol (in triglycerides; 1 glycerol + 3 fatty acids)
In the absence of sufficient fatty acids, much of the extra glucose needs to be converted into fatty acids, which is not an easy route.
In the meantime, this extra (excess) glucose is a burden to the insulin system, which tries to store the glucose, but repeatedly fails to do so, because of the lack of remaining glycogen storage capacity.
I think this answers my first question but still.. How do you know if the storage is full..
You mean after all the fasting and exercise the sugar will go into the muscles so there's no need to make extra storage because there's no need to store?
And through that you gain weight.
That is pure bodyfat.
Everybody at work says that I'm so skinny that I should eat chicken :wink: because I work at KFC. But I always say that I'm allergic to wheat and gluten. And all the people around me say that too.but I have a strong mind and body unity so I refuse politely and stick hoping one day I will gain healthy weight. Hoping that i won't need to eat unhealthily to gain weight. I really don't know anymore.
Will it fill up the empty oils that you consumed yesterday those inhancing in gaining weight?
Empty oils?
I dont understand.
I thought that oils made the space to store the sugars or energies. So if you drank oil that will make long lasting energy. Anyway I misunderstood somewhere. My bad
My mouth feels fishy all day
Before you start eating?
In the next morning and in the day time
Any solutions?
Brush your tongue thoroughly in the mourning.
You may rinse your mouth with water during the day.
Yep

The bananas take really long haha and they ripen individually so I won't be able to juice 10a day maybe 5
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:I'm really I mean really skinny
If you are really, really skinny, and then add bodyfat to that, this will not make you look better.
I suggest you start bodybuilding exercises instead.
if I reduce the oil should I add more sugar?
You can.
How do you know if the storage is full..
If liver-glycogen is full, consuming sugar does not feel good.
You mean after all the fasting and exercise the sugar will go into the muscles so there's no need to make extra storage because there's no need to store?
Exercise increases glycogen storage capacity in the muscles.
But the extra storage you are talking about is bodyfat. Skinny plus bodyfat does not make a nice picture.
I really suggest you bone up on muscles instead.
Hoping that i won't need to eat unhealthily to gain weight.
You really do not need to.
You can gain weight on any diet, including this diet.
Just give it some time.
The bananas take really long haha and they ripen individually so I won't be able to juice 10a day maybe 5
You need to have bananas stored in your house at all time, so that you may continously pick the most ripe ones.
If you now have enough bananas stored to juice 5 per day, you simply need to store twice as much bananas as you do now.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I'm doing the exercise you suggested, well similar. Now I'm on my 2ed month each lap 5sec break
Mon 200sit ups 1st month 30each lap 2ed month 8 15 30 50
Thu bench press 500 1st month 500non stop 5kg 2ed month 100 200 300 5kg
Wed side lifts 1st mon 30each lap 300 2ed mon 8 15 30 50 70 90 100
The weight lifts 500 5kg 1st mon 2ed mon 100 200 300
Fri push ups 300 1st mon 30each lap 2ed mon 8 15 30 50 8 15 30 50 8 15 30 50
Sat above head lifts 200 1st month 30each 2ed month 8 15 30 50 8 15 30 50
Sun chin ups 60 5each lap 2ed mon 3 6 9 3 6 9 3 6 9
That it
if I reduce the oil should I add more sugar?
You can.
how much
How do you know if the storage is full..
If liver-glycogen is full, consuming sugar does not feel good.
You mean I should stop consuming OJ with sugar when it feels bad? Or if I drink more OO will I be able to finish all the sugar?
I really suggest you bone up on muscles instead.
Ok but, but my body meaning chest stomach are so thin what should I do with this? I thought drinking sugar would in large the organs and make them fat so I would look normal
You need to have bananas stored in your house at all time, so that you may continously pick the most ripe ones.
If you now have enough bananas stored to juice 5 per day, you simply need to store twice as much bananas as you do now.
Buying 5 everyday for now
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Good. The exercises will create more muscles.
Are you still making progress, in the sense that you can do more repetitions or heavier weights?
When you are no longer making progress, you need to change that routine a bit.
You can change the resting time in between sets, or the weight.
Or you can use a different exercise for the same muscles.

I suggest you maximally consume 1 tbs oil and 300 grams of sugar per day.
You mean I should stop consuming OJ with sugar when it feels bad?
Yes.
Or if I drink more OO will I be able to finish all the sugar?
That will result in bodyfat. That will not look good.
but my body meaning chest stomach are so thin what should I do with this?
Exercise.
Bench presses are a good exercise for that.
I thought drinking sugar would in large the organs and make them fat so I would look normal
Sugar does not make the organs larger.
If it makes the organs more fatty, you will have a health issue.
That is not what you want.
If you buy 5 bananas every day, they may be not ripe enough; you have no control over ripeness.
You can buy 5 bananas per day, but then you also need a stockpile of bananas.
You add 5 new bananas to the stockpile each day, and you take the 5 most ripe 5 bananas from the stockpile for juicing.
You can also add 10 new bananas to the stockpile every day and use the 10 most ripe bananas present in the stockpile for juicing.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

RRM wrote:I suggest you maximally consume 1 tbs oil and 300 grams of sugar per day.
I always thought that to gain weight quickly had to juice + sugar and lots of olive oil (3-4 tbsp per bottle)! besides it's an important rule for acne in the book, always combined with sugar and oil for stabilized... Drink 3 liters of juice with only 1 tablespoon of oil and sugar are not going to cause acne if there is not enough fat for stabilized much sugar?

My usage is 5-7 tablespoon oil but you say that to seem really tore it should not be more than one? I care because I'm on a plane ....
With only 1 tablespoon this risk nothing for acne?

interresting
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Fat : 1- 2 tbsp olive oil ; 80 Grammes Salmon ; 2 yellow

that is enough fat?

Indeed I will diminish only 1-2 spoon of oil. In addition I had not seen you (MRR) you are consuming only some drops of oil (i see in my post). I always thought he had a lot of oil and sugar for acne but not at all actually ...

With less fat my muscles are going to be much more visible and my skin always clear ;)
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

chris75001 wrote: With less fat my muscles are going to be much more visible and my skin always clear ;)
Why? Does fat make your skin worse than usual? I alway thought the sugar made your skin red.
Yes RRM consumes 250g of sugar with a few drops of OO
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

RRM wrote:Good. The exercises will create more muscles.
Are you still making progress, in the sense that you can do more repetitions or heavier weights?
When you are no longer making progress, you need to change that routine a bit.
You can change the resting time in between sets, or the weight.
Or you can use a different exercise for the same muscles.
Yes I can do more repetitions but that's because I got stronger.
I haven't had the chance to try heavier weights, I would love to. Skinny people should actually do heavier weights with low repetition, that's suppose to make bigger muscle for skinny people. Maybe I'm going nowhere with the 5kg..
I suggest you maximally consume 1 tbs oil and 300 grams of sugar per day.
o...k haha :cry:
If you buy 5 bananas every day, they may be not ripe enough; you have no control over ripeness.
You can buy 5 bananas per day, but then you also need a stockpile of bananas.
You add 5 new bananas to the stockpile each day, and you take the 5 most ripe 5 bananas from the stockpile for juicing.
You can also add 10 new bananas to the stockpile every day and use the 10 most ripe bananas present in the stockpile for juicing.[/quote]

About the bananas, I heard that if you leave bananas with apples they ripen more quickly.. Some chemistry. So maybe I'll buy some apples and put the together? Though I won't eat the apples. I miss solid fruits :D

One more thing these days I get 1,2 zits everyday don't know why.
And when it wake up in the night and next morning I have cramp in the stomach.
And I read that too much vitamin c can cause cramp? Meaning over 1000mg
Or what else could it beeeee
Don't know about the zits too :cry:
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hi Sowen ;)

No no not at all, do not worry, fat never made me do anything wrong ... It's just that I'm in the construction of a perfect body and I think in fact that by decreasing fat I can seem even more torn, because less fat. I'm already a bit muscular, I never thought of such a regime still need to be careful about olive oil because of course I'm not fat ... Then of course there was also the importance of always combined fat and sugars.

I was surprised that MRR tells you one spoon of oil and a lot of sugar. So I asked a question, I read that he was using only some drops and I studied for 1:30 tonight sugar oil forum, never read the bottom and indeed MRR say on several occasions that the oil is good but not mandatory. eg fish and yellow is sufficient. I think (the future will tell) with less oil I'll get even more torn because less body fat. 9 % bodyfat now.... 7-6 % objectives.

I want to be really torn, with very visible veins. I apparantes the veins on the biceps. On Wai warrior I apparantes the veins in the lower abdomen (as the picture). I also want the shoulder veins as MRR.

I also constantly a vein on the left Tampe,the face (from the diet 2013) and in the middle of the forehead, but only when I get all red and I finish my series of weight training at this time of suffering I have a vein that appears in the forehead (like Tom Cruise when he is in full brawl action) lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

How about these are they ripe?