Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
chris75001
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by chris75001 »

Not enough, if you open it you will see that the inside is always normal, but then you are not forced to eat only well brown and soft sweet, it's just that it gives more juice when perfectly smooth wall
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Allergy reaction again. I had one last week and I didn't tell you but really don't know what's the cause. Too much citrus? Salmon? I always lemon my salmon for one hour before eating to make sure it has no parasites. Ha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:I always thought that to gain weight quickly had to juice + sugar and lots of olive oil
Initially, yes.
When you start this diet, you may not be in tune with your blood sugar level.
To prevent blood sugar spikes, the oil needs to be added.
But once you are on this diet a bit longer, you will automatically be more in-tune with your blood sugar level.
Then you need only very little fat.

You can still take a lot of oil, but oil plus sugar intake combined should not be too high.
Too much oil plus sugar may outbalance B vitamins.
And for building muscle, sugars are a much better help, as sugars are the source of energy for active muscles.
chris75001 wrote:Fat : 1- 2 tbsp olive oil ; 80 Grammes Salmon ; 2 yellow
that is enough fat?
Yes.
With less fat my muscles are going to be much more visible and my skin always clear ;)
Sugar and fat are not bad for acne, so no worries here.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:Does fat make your skin worse than usual?
No.
I alway thought the sugar made your skin red.
Only if your blood sugar is not correctly controlled. (degree of insulin resistence)
sowen8989 wrote:Yes I can do more repetitions but that's because I got stronger.
You get stronger because your muscles get stronger.
Stronger muscles is bigger muscles.
Skinny people should actually do heavier weights with low repetition, that's suppose to make bigger muscle for skinny people. Maybe I'm going nowhere with the 5kg..
No, the weight does not really matter.
What matters is the burn. The pain.
Pain evokes muscle growth.
When you cannot evoke the same muscle pain by the same exercise anymore,
that is when you change your routine; to heavier or lighter weights. Just as long as the exercise is different.
About the bananas, I heard that if you leave bananas with apples they ripen more quickly..
True, but faster ripening is not always better ripening.
In my experience, slower riped bananas taste better.
That is because there are a number of different antinutrients, and not all antinutrients are equally effected by enforced ripening.
One more thing these days I get 1,2 zits everyday don't know why.
Probably the slow cooked egg whites.
Skip these for 2 weeks and you know.
And when it wake up in the night and next morning I have cramp in the stomach.
Probably acidity.
Decrease your fiber intake (less whole fruits) and make sure the fruit(juices) consumed are over-ripe.
I read that too much vitamin c can cause cramp? Meaning over 1000mg
Your body drastically reduces the absorption of vitamin C when daily exposed to high fruits intake.
And that adjustion is just a matter of days. So thats not it.
chris75001 wrote:
sowen8989 wrote:How about these are they ripe?
Not enough, if you open it you will see that the inside is always normal
Indeed.
Truly ripe bananas are really soft, and also dont smell like not-so-ripe bananas.
It is the inside that matters. Is the inside really soft?
Then they are ripe.
The riper, the less anti-nutrients and the more sugars and more juice.
sowen8989 wrote:Allergy reaction again. I had one last week and I didn't tell you but really don't know what's the cause. Too much citrus? Salmon? I always lemon my salmon for one hour before eating to make sure it has no parasites. Ha
Probably the lemon.
Please dont use any lemon for 2 weeks and you will know.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Probably the slow cooked egg whites.
Skip these for 2 weeks and you know.
Sorry where did this come from I don't eat eggs
And when it wake up in the night and next morning I have cramp in the stomach.
Probably acidity.
Decrease your fiber intake (less whole fruits) and make sure the fruit(juices) consumed are over-ripe.
I always consume almost 0fibre. Can these cramps cause acne?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Do ripe bananas look something like this. Or it's not the out side it's the softness you need to check?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Thank you very much MRR for your answers
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:Sorry where did this come from I don't eat eggs
Im sorry, i mixed up, again.
Please can you list what you are currently eating? (since the reoccurence of pimples)
Can these cramps cause acne?
No.
sowen8989 wrote:Do ripe bananas look something like this. Or it's not the out side it's the softness you need to check?
They seem like almost ripe enough.
Yes, it is indeed the inside that counts.
You can feel on the outside whether the inside is soft enough.
If you dont feel any difference, the inside is not soft enough.
This is what ripe bananas look like (when perfect for juicing)
The good thing is that i get them for about 5 euro per box, because they are overripe and nobody else wants to buy them.
My regular supplier knows that i will buy them from him.
banana4juicin.jpg
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

RRM wrote:
sowen8989 wrote:Sorry where did this come from I don't eat eggs
Im sorry, i mixed up, again.
Please can you list what you are currently eating? (since the reoccurence of pimples)
3l OJ sugar 200g 1spoon oil salmon 80g
The 1tbs of OO was too little and it made my face so red that I couldn't go out. I'm still not on the level that my body can control the blood sugar level. So I put1tbs in each L of OJ. Yesterday I had Mackarel and when I ate It my stomach sqircked but I didn't care. But today I have a new zit and I'm getting tired of the taste of OJ and the raw fish. Getting depressed that it's not working and my weight just going down. And my stomach sqircking all morning. The bananas taking too long to ripe. Wasting my money on oranges that I know what they taste like and don't help me. The fish making me want to throw up. I did raw vegetable diet so I'm used to eating what's not tasty but. Tasting fishy in my mouse and sqircking stomach in the evening and morning is pleasant at all. I didn't put lemon since I got the allergy reaction. I store my fish in a plastic box so that'll some how bacteria in the fridge don't get in it.i eat the fish straight after taking it out of the fridge. I'm just so emotional know so please forgive me but I'm sick and tired.. The Mackarel I bought was from saintsburys supermarket. And it was on the ice. The name of the fish is British Mackarel and it was filleted.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

That's for explaining about the bananas
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Have you ever tried eating raw egg yolks?
I don't know if you posted the reason why you don't eat egg yolks.
But I find them a main component eating this way.

Egg yolks contains the cholesterol.
Cholesterol needed for brain to help with emotions.

Egg yolks also contains vitamin K.
Nice skin needs vitamin K.

There are other foods besides orange juice and fish that the Wai Calculator has.
Cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, melons...
Last edited by Aytundra on Sun 05 Apr 2015 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello Chris can I ask you some questions?
How long have you been on this diet?
And what does you diet consist?
And does it taste better when you eat the fish with egg yolk
And what's your exercise rutin?
I like the look of your side stomach? Do you call it anyway not the middle part the side part what exercise do you do for that?

For RRM
Can the sugar cause allergy?
I opened my bananas and they were yellow. Very disappointed
Maybe because I left them in the kitchen where it is cooler.
They were black but the inside didn't change
Now I put them in my room where it's warmer. I hope they ripe properly
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hi Sowen, you look depressed !! You do not worry you will soon find your voice to be 100% on this diet and be perfect. New to this diet so it takes a little time for your body regulates itself. For example I remember very well, at first I ate all the time, I was hungry all the time. Sometimes I eat 6 bananas at once by drinking live oil in the bottle (in the beginning)

Today I can easily eat nothing and drink until the evening without any problems, being energetic, happy, etc etc
Of course it took at the time, ajustation I had anger too but I persevered
Actually like you I do not like orange juice, in fact if I like it, I like it a lot but only the first 5 min after pressing. If I do not drink it in the first 5 minutes I do not like the taste. I do not know why but it's like that. So either I drink a large glass of a sudden after sport or just the first thing of the day
I love the Versapers apple juice, I really like it, even two days after pressing

Here are the two fundamental points which I'm on this diet to 100% and I'm completely happy, energetic, etc. etc :
- Juice with sugar
- I think the juice extractor Versapers saved this diet really the best advice I can give you is buy a juicer and juice you found love

With versapers you can drink all the juice you like, you no longer have to drink orange juice so you are not sad. Orange juice Banana and extremely delicious. This summer I'm going to do a lot of melon juice, hum delicious. Apple juice is divine, sensational

The fish is delicious, every night I can not wait to have my fish with yellow, it is really good! Ask yourself a simple question: what is good naturally? That is to say no salt, no oil, no pepper, no sauce, just natural ... Nothing in the world is good naturally other than fruit and sashimi and yellow. So yes I am very happy with this diet and I assure you that you will worship the very fresh raw fish

Your questions now :

- Start Wai 2011-2012 : sometimes cheat with detestable products (Can be 15 meals on 365 DAYS)
-2013 cheat only with vegetables such as sweet potato or large salad (start fitness)
-2014-2015 100% + stop alcohol definitly with motivation Leto and Brand (Alcohol free is extremely easy to be 100%, I already explained (in my post) my cheat meal was only the next day after a party)

-3 liters of apple juice with or not banana juice, orange juice, only the juice for my plan
- 300 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
-80-100 Grammes salmon + 1 or 2 yellow
-Start 13h or 14h or 12H

-Salmon only excellent taste (My favorite meal) ; Yellow egg with salmon is absolutely delicious, sensational. Yes yellow with salmon is absolutely perfect. Tuna is absolutely delicious, as mackerel, also bar with thin slice of Granny Smith in the summer

- My routine is exactly as MRR, 1 group per day, total failure, followed by juice and salmon

If I could eat as much salmon as I want such as 250 grams a day so I definitly would stay on Wai Warrior because I prefer Wai warrior, and it must be really really easy to be very muscular, perfectly rip with Wai warrior up evening, lots of juice and 250 grams of fish. (MRR has well explained)
As I can 100 grams, I begin to 14H juice

So, perhaps, to gain weight (quickly) and get a perfectly ripped body you can go to Wai warrior until the evening and then do a workout to the total failure of the muscle followed by juice followed by 250 grams of salmon and even juice for two months. When the weight you want you get down to 100 grams (or not) for clear skin and maintain that weight while continuing your exercises.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

And yes I easily progresses with a lot of juice, 300 G of sugar and 1 spoon of oil + 80 grams and two yellow. I get even more ripped now that only 1 tablespoon of oil, but it's a little early yet. Yes I feel perfectly better with only one spoon of oil, because I'm Wai for 4 years so no problem with my sugar control in the blood, I know perfectly listen to my body.

With Wai Warrior + 250 grams of fish it must be really too easy, so easy

And especially I can now buy excellent olive oil because the bottle will last me 6 months and not two-three weeks ahaha

You will get there Sowen, do not worry
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Aytundra wrote:Have you ever tried eating raw egg yolks?
I don't know if you posted the reason why you don't eat egg yolks.
But I find them a main component eating this way.

Egg yolks contains the cholesterol.
Cholesterol needed for brain to help with emotions.

Egg yolks also contains vitamin K.
Nice skin needs vitamin K.

There are other foods besides orange juice and fish that the Wai Calculator has.
Cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, melons...
Yes I've tried eating egg yolk, but when I reached 6yolks a day I got allergy reactions. Maybe because of eggs or because of something else. But now I'm having allergy reactions so it can't be the eggs. That's the reason I switched to fish. I've been on wai warrior for a two month and if you look at the wai warrior diet, it consists OJ OO Sugar and fish or egg. The reason is you on the wai warrior you fast the whole day. After fasting 14~19hours you exercise and than put all The energy inside you and cucumbers tomatoes doesn't give you enough energy nor calories and avocado has to much fibre. So the choice is naturally fruit juices which don't have much fibre in them. So you can consume 3000kal without any hardship