Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by sowen8989 »

sowen8989 wrote:
Aytundra wrote:Have you ever tried eating raw egg yolks?
I don't know if you posted the reason why you don't eat egg yolks.
But I find them a main component eating this way.

Egg yolks contains the cholesterol.
Cholesterol needed for brain to help with emotions.

Egg yolks also contains vitamin K.
Nice skin needs vitamin K.

There are other foods besides orange juice and fish that the Wai Calculator has.
Cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, melons...
Yes I've tried eating egg yolk, but when I reached 6yolks a day I got allergy reactions. Maybe because of eggs or because of something else. But now I'm having allergy reactions so it can't be the eggs. That's the reason I switched to fish. I've been on wai warrior for a two month and if you look at the wai warrior diet, it consists OJ OO Sugar and fish or egg. The reason is you on the wai warrior you fast the whole day. After fasting 14~19hours you exercise and than put all The energy inside you and cucumbers tomatoes doesn't give you enough energy nor calories and avocado has to much fibre. So the choice is naturally fruit juices which don't have much fibre in them. So you can consume 3000kal without any hardship. But today is Easter and the supermarket is closed so I had to buy eggs from the nearby store so I'm having eggs today hurrrra. They taste better than raw fish. For me
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

sowen8989 wrote:That's for explaining about the bananas
I mean thanks. This auto correction is irritating
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

chris75001 wrote:Hi Sowen, you look depressed !! You do not worry you will soon find your voice to be 100% on this diet and be perfect. New to this diet so it takes a little time for your body regulates itself. For example I remember very well, at first I ate all the time, I was hungry all the time. Sometimes I eat 6 bananas at once by drinking live oil in the bottle (in the beginning)
New=2month. Yes I admit compared to you guys I'm new.. Yes!!!! I also ate 10bananas in one go to feel full :D. Meaning not juiced. But once I started the wai warrior, I never ate whole fruit, but I miss it so much
Today I can easily eat nothing and drink until the evening without any problems, being energetic, happy, etc etc
Of course it took at the time, ajustation I had anger too but I persevered
Actually like you I do not like orange juice, in fact if I like it, I like it a lot but only the first 5 min after pressing. If I do not drink it in the first 5 minutes I do not like the taste. I do not know why but it's like that. So either I drink a large glass of a sudden after sport or just the first thing of the day
I love the Versapers apple juice, I really like it, even two days after pressing
Don't know about the energetic and happy part but I can do it too. 19hr everyday seem too long thinking about it.. Yes!!! The first 10minutes are the best you feel the juice fuelling you body from he hard exercise and the sugar tastes great. But when the sugars over you just think why am I drinking it. So I finish it as quickly as I can.
I don't know about the versaper. Everybody is talking about it in this forum. It like the must have item. Haha. I would like to have some apple juice :D
Here are the two fundamental points which I'm on this diet to 100% and I'm completely happy, energetic, etc. etc :
- Juice with sugar
- I think the juice extractor Versapers saved this diet really the best advice I can give you is buy a juicer and juice you found love
I'll do some thinking about buying it

With versapers you can drink all the juice you like, you no longer have to drink orange juice so you are not sad. Orange juice Banana and extremely delicious. This summer I'm going to do a lot of melon juice, hum delicious. Apple juice is divine, sensational
Envy you that you have all the money for that :P
The fish is delicious, every night I can not wait to have my fish with yellow, it is really good! Ask yourself a simple question: what is good naturally? That is to say no salt, no oil, no pepper, no sauce, just natural ... Nothing in the world is good naturally other than fruit and sashimi and yellow. So yes I am very happy with this diet and I assure you that you will worship the very fresh raw fish
My mind knows that it's he best sure. Its just the rumbling and bad taste in my mouse in the morning that I hate. And sometimes I don't even know if I'm buying the right fish. It's just I don't have anywhere where I can buy fresh fish regularly

Start 13h or 14h or 12H
Wow that quite short. I finish work at 18 so I can't drink before that :(
-Salmon only excellent taste (My favorite meal) ; Yellow egg with salmon is absolutely delicious, sensational. Yes yellow with salmon is absolutely perfect. Tuna is absolutely delicious, as mackerel, also bar with thin slice of Granny Smith in the summer
Maybe wi should try beef :D but again I don't know where to buy grass fed organic beef so.....yes I'll try the fish with yellow maybe it will inhance my apatite
My routine is exactly as MRR, 1 group per day, total failure, followed by juice and salmon

If I could eat as much salmon as I want such as 250 grams a day so I definitly would stay on Wai Warrior because I prefer Wai warrior, and it must be really really easy to be very muscular, perfectly rip with Wai warrior up evening, lots of juice and 250 grams of fish. (MRR has well explained)
As I can 100 grams, I begin to 14H juice
So exactly the same exercise?
I find it hard to imagine eating 250g of fish everyday. I would have strong stomachaches.
So, perhaps, to gain weight (quickly) and get a perfectly ripped body you can go to Wai warrior until the evening and then do a workout to the total failure of the muscle followed by juice followed by 250 grams of salmon and even juice for two months. When the weight you want you get down to 100 grams (or not) for clear skin and maintain that weight while continuing your exercises.
hmm.. Actually I'm on my 2ed months now and I can't see the change of my body.. Well my acne is healing but the allergy and zit keep coming anyway thanks for the reply Chris. Helped me a lot!
Last edited by sowen8989 on Sun 05 Apr 2015 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

RRM some questions
I felt metal or iron when I drank my banana juice. Is it because of the magnesium or maybe the metal in the juicer... Should I change my juicer..
And if I leave the oranges too in a warm room would they ripen a little more say in one day?
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

With pleasure Sowen, how do your banana juice? With what machine?
It just takes a little planning to find bargains in your area (market, local producer, wholesaler, grocery store) I'm not extremely rich!

I made a pineapple-banana delicious juice tonight wai warrior 19h, I was outside all day, as beautiful day... (photo du jus)
sorry for the quality, my iphone messing

Are you in a food desert?
No fish market but you have a KFC, hummmm USA center?

Sport, Sport and Sport (fitness), failure, recovery
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

sowen8989 wrote: The 1tbs of OO was too little and it made my face so red that I couldn't go out. I'm still not on the level that my body can control the blood sugar level. So I put1tbs in each L of OJ. Yesterday I had Mackarel and when I ate It my stomach sqircked but I didn't care. But today I have a new zit and I'm getting tired of the taste of OJ and the raw fish. Getting depressed that it's not working and my weight just going down. And my stomach sqircking all morning. The bananas taking too long to ripe. Wasting my money on oranges that I know what they taste like and don't help me. The fish making me want to throw up. I did raw vegetable diet so I'm used to eating what's not tasty but. Tasting fishy in my mouse and sqircking stomach in the evening and morning is pleasant at all. I didn't put lemon since I got the allergy reaction. I store my fish in a plastic box so that'll some how bacteria in the fridge don't get in it.i eat the fish straight after taking it out of the fridge. I'm just so emotional know so please forgive me but I'm sick and tired.. The Mackarel I bought was from saintsburys supermarket. And it was on the ice. The name of the fish is British Mackarel and it was filleted.
I'll summarize:
1. filleted British Mackarel of saintsburys supermarket.
2. sold on ice,
3. fish stored in plastic box bacteria in the fridge,
4. fish eaten straight out of the fridge.
5. fishy mouse, sqircking stomach.

Questions on freshness of the fish:
1. When did the supermarket fillet the fish?
How did they fillet the fish? Did they remove the guts and cleaned it properly?
2. How long did the supermarket leave the fish on ice?
3. How long did you keep the fish?
4. Did you rinse the fish?
5. Was it your first time eating raw Mackarel?
sowen8989 wrote:Yes I've tried eating egg yolk, but when I reached 6yolks a day I got allergy reactions. Maybe because of eggs or because of something else. But now I'm having allergy reactions so it can't be the eggs. That's the reason I switched to fish.
How much Mackarel did you have yesterday?
Too much protein with egg or fish?
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

the problem with beef is that it is generally not raw, so not for you now in my opinion...

250 grams salmon and if your weight is alarming and of course not in the long term.

Wai warrior 19h, isolation exercise to failure group 1 day, 0 fiber, 250-300 grams of sugar + a little olive oil + 250 grams of salmon is probably the most effective way to gain weight fast ... you said that you were very very skinny (it depresses you)

Then gained weight, you back immediately get 100 grams, this will allow you to maintain your weight and you continue your daily exercises ... RRM create many muscles being very active every day for 8 hours with only 133 grams fish many years.
Before (maintain your weight) may be you need a boost (250 grams exceptionally)

And normally dined the raw fish does not create aches estomats, on the contrary you feel perfect with fish / yellow, your body will get used

From experience I would allow myself sometimes as much fish as I wanted, and as I listen to my body perfectly, after 220-250 grams my body does not want to fish, he has had enough. Same principle with banana juice, beyond 1.2 liters my body does not want

At the beginning of this diet I could eat (like you) 10 bananas once again ... Today whole fruit is too much, not for you ...

Be satisfied you stay true to 100%, and things will go better ... your body will adapt ... listen to your body and nobody else, learn to listen
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

chris75001 wrote:With pleasure Sowen, how do your banana juice? With what machine?
It just takes a little planning to find bargains in your area (market, local producer, wholesaler, grocery store) I'm not extremely rich!
Yes I never ask questions. Because I'm already the Orangeman in my supermarket and don't want to be more wired by asking wired questions. They sell large oranges in the outside market but they are bitter. So no. When I ask them they always say that they are sweet. Liers.
I made a pineapple-banana delicious juice tonight wai warrior 19h, I was outside all day, as beautiful day... (photo du jus)
sorry for the quality, my iphone messing
Yamy.. Yes yesterday here was beautiful too.
Are you in a food desert?
No fish market but you have a KFC, hummmm USA center?
Every Friday, Saturday, Sunday there is a fish market opening in the nearby town so I go and buy for the weekend but the rest of the days I buy the from the supermarket which I don't be lieve in. No I live in London. Sure you can call it fish desert.

This is my juicer it's not that special but cheap! I'm searching for a better one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Questions on freshness of the fish:
1. When did the supermarket fillet the fish?
How did they fillet the fish? Did they remove the guts and cleaned it properly?
2. How long did the supermarket leave the fish on ice?
3. How long did you keep the fish?
4. Did you rinse the fish?
5. Was it your first time eating raw Mackarel?
1 don't know actually must ask good point.
2 today morning I when to buy some to do some experiments and about 8am they put them on the ice
3 I bought 100g of Mackarel in the morning 8am and washed it and put it in the plastic box and put it in the fridge and I eat it at about 10pm everyday.
4 I'm planing to rinse input again before eating it.
5 no I've been eating it for about one and a half month, and sometimes it sqircks and sometimes not.
sowen8989 wrote:Yes I've tried eating egg yolk, but when I reached 6yolks a day I got allergy reactions. Maybe because of eggs or because of something else. But now I'm having allergy reactions so it can't be the eggs. That's the reason I switched to fish.
How much Mackarel did you have yesterday?
Too much protein with egg or fish?[/quote]

Well two days ago I had 110g and yesterday I had 6egg yolks because Easter holiday, supermarket closed. And after eating egg yolks again sqircking.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

chris75001 wrote:the problem with beef is that it is generally not raw, so not for you now in my opinion...
Just wanted to taste something else :(
250 grams salmon and if your weight is alarming and of course not in the long term.

Wai warrior 19h, isolation exercise to failure group 1 day, 0 fiber, 250-300 grams of sugar + a little olive oil + 250 grams of salmon is probably the most effective way to gain weight fast ... you said that you were very very skinny (it depresses you)

Then gained weight, you back immediately get 100 grams, this will allow you to maintain your weight and you continue your daily exercises ... RRM create many muscles being very active every day for 8 hours with only 133 grams fish many years.
Before (maintain your weight) may be you need a boost (250 grams exceptionally)
Ok I'll try 250g but not salmon. Well sometimes salmon but Mackarel is cheaper here so mainly Mackarel. I must measure my everyday weight.
And normally dined the raw fish does not create aches estomats, on the contrary you feel perfect with fish / yellow, your body will get used
So what can the cause be :o ??
From experience I would allow myself sometimes as much fish as I wanted, and as I listen to my body perfectly, after 220-250 grams my body does not want to fish, he has had enough. Same principle with banana juice, beyond 1.2 liters my body does not want

At the beginning of this diet I could eat (like you) 10 bananas once again ... Today whole fruit is too much, not for you ...

Be satisfied you stay true to 100%, and things will go better ... your body will adapt ... listen to your body and nobody else, learn to listen
Will try will try
Thank you again
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

But it's absolutely perfect Sowen! You're in London, you have a fish market on the weekend! perfect..

Sunday you buy fish at markets for term 4 days, until Thursday it's perfect, after 5 days is too much. So you go to the Sunday markets you buy for 4 days (400 grams of salmon) where 300 grams and then complete with egg yolk
Thursday you will have more fish in your fridge, and the market is closed on Thursday, so you take only Thursday only yellow, with avocado, orange juice, but whatever you take the yellow (because the market closed) and Friday you go to the market to buy for Friday and Saturday. And Sunday you buy for four days again. Fresh tuna is easily retains 5 days in fresh, extremely good, it's like a meat steak;) here kilos is 30-40 euros. Salmon (Scottish) 19 euros / kg so I am mostly salmon
This is exactly what I do, but Wednesday and Saturday

You get to make banana juice with centrifigeuse like that!!!

Go Versapers

Well I said everything Sowen,I leave MRR answer for the rest, and wish you the best and find your voice!
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello I have one big question.
So I found out that my bananas get softer and sugary faster in my room which is warm. So I tried the same with the oranges. I buy my oranges one day advance before juicing them so they stay in my (warm)room for about 11hours before juicing. What I discovered is these oranges are different than the supermarket oranges. Supermarket oranges are cool and little hard, while the oranges stored in my room are warm and soft and when I juice them they smell sweeter and look watery. So they must have ripened a little I think so and the fibre contents compared to the cool ones Is little bit lower. But when I come back home to drink the juice it's Color is invisible meaning it's not orange. Maybe this is normal just the cool ones were always orange. So I hope the warm ones didn't loose any vitamins. Maybe they did.
Does anybody have the same experience?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

So for the last 3days my diet consisted 1l banana juice with 2tbs of coconut oil. Now 90% of the bananas I juice are juice not fibre. 2500ml of OJ with 3tbs of OO and 200g salmon,Mackarel. And I can't imagine having OO with bananas ;). I love this 1l of banana juice. It's my purpose of living nowadays. I work hard and exercise hard and wait all day for the moment that I drink banana juice. I drink the banana juice straight after exercising because it inhences my apatite and if I drink it before I eat fish, so fibre that might have left might cause delay of the digestion of the fish. But at the point that I finish my banana juice and start with the 2500ml of OJ my stomach rumbles a little. Maybe because bananas and oranges don't go together because oranges and citrus and bananas are not? Anyway that doesn't harm me. And because or not I leave my oranges in my warm room they ripen a little, so the bitterness lessens by this process my allergy doesn't trigger. Maybe the bitter lemon(a lot) and the bitter not so much but they were more sweet after putting them in my room. Maybe my allergy problem is solved. I shell see. Anyway what do you guy think about my current diet. Please let me know.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Wow, sowen so much banana juice, how many bananas did you use for 1L? and how many oranges to make 2.5L?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:Hello I have one big question.
So I found out that my bananas get softer and sugary faster in my room which is warm. So I tried the same with the oranges
Yes, officially bananas do ripen after picking and oranges do not,
but that has appeared to be not true:
http://www.waitalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2540
The longer you keep them, at warm temperature, the better they will taste.
I always buy 10 crates so that they will be stored a considerable amount of time prior to juicing,
so that they taste better.
Whenever you buy bad tasting oranges, buy new ones for immediate jucing and store the bad-tasting oranges until they taste good.
when I come back home to drink the juice it's Color is invisible
That is the ungoing ripening effect. (activity of pectin methylesterases)
Just shake the bottle and it will look like orange juice again.
I hope the warm ones didn't loose any vitamins.
Dont worry about that; plenty of vitamins.
The best thing about this is that anti-nutrient contents go down significantly.