Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:Maybe I should buy a citrus juicer and I hope it doesn't take so much time.
You can also buy freshly squeezed orange juice in the supermarket.
The price is quite competitive; doing it yourself is more expensive if you cannot buy very cheap oranges in bulk.
Do you think that it's a good idea to take 500ml of OJ to work and start drinking it after I finish work at 5?
Absolutely.
You dont have any break in between?
sowen8989 wrote:How does ethylene gas effect people?
You are not exposed to it.
The ethylene gas is produced by ripening fruit.
It evokes ripening of the fruit. Fruits such as bananas are therefore packed in plastic,
so that the ethylene gas is trapped in the plastic, evoking maximum ripening.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

RRM wrote:
sowen8989 wrote:Maybe I should buy a citrus juicer and I hope it doesn't take so much time.
You can also buy freshly squeezed orange juice in the supermarket.
The price is quite competitive; doing it yourself is more expensive if you cannot buy very cheap oranges in bulk.
Yes, but I can't believe in this products. Can you give me a example of a brand?
Do you think that it's a good idea to take 500ml of OJ to work and start drinking it after I finish work at 5?
Absolutely.
You dont have any break in between?
yes about two thirty, but I would prefer to start eating at5 because 2:30 seems too early to start
sowen8989 wrote:How does ethylene gas effect people?
You are not exposed to it.
The ethylene gas is produced by ripening fruit.
It evokes ripening of the fruit. Fruits such as bananas are therefore packed in plastic,
so that the ethylene gas is trapped in the plastic, evoking maximum ripening.
Just wondering because I ripen my fruit in my room and leave it closed all day so any of the gas doesn't leave the room
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Tricky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

What is tricky?
That you shouldnt consume over 1000 kcal within 5 minutes?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Never mind. It's a stupid question
I have some questions for you
So I've started to mix olive oil and coconut oil in my OJ, because if I only have OO my stomach was rumbling. Is this all right.
And I found out that if I leave the OJ out of the fridge during he day time, it's more easy to digest. If I drink like 6mouth culls my stomach makes this qururuk? Sound like it has problems digesting it. May be it's the acidity.but I don't think so because I've started to buy only the very ripe oranges like supper orange.
And often when I drink my OJ. I find it hard to breath. It seems that something is blocking my breathing holes. Wired. Actually it happens a lot.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Qururuk actually sounds like bubbling in my stomach.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

sowen8989 wrote:if I only have OO my stomach was rumbling.
you said rumbling stomach = OO
How much OO are you taking?
sowen8989 wrote:If I drink like 6mouth culls my stomach makes this qururuk?
Which one(s) applies to you?
1. Qururuk = OO + OJ
2. Qururuk = CO + OJ
3. Qururuk = OO + CO + OJ
4. Qururuk = OJ
5. Qururuk = other juice other than OJ (~6mouth culls)
6. Qururuk = plain water (~6mouth culls)
7. Qururuk = OO
8. Qururuk = CO
sowen8989 wrote:And often when I drink my OJ. I find it hard to breath. It seems that something is blocking my breathing holes. Wired. Actually it happens a lot.
During you drink OJ?
After you drink OJ?
Just when you have OJ or is it when you have OJ with something else?
How much OJ?
How much time does it take you to drink OJ?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

2500ml per day
sowen8989 wrote: Which one(s) applies to you?
1. Qururuk = OO + OJ
2. Qururuk = CO + OJ
3. Qururuk = OO + CO + OJ
4. Qururuk = OJ
5. Qururuk = other juice other than OJ (~6mouth culls)
6. Qururuk = plain water (~6mouth culls)
7. Qururuk = OO
8. Qururuk = CO
1.yes
2 don't know
3. Ok. I tried this today and my stomach made 3qururuks. That's not bad. Maybe I could experiment on co+OJ
4. Never tried
5. More than 200ml banana juice=Qururuk
6. This is tricky I'll explain below
7,8 x

sowen8989 wrote:And often when I drink my OJ. I find it hard to breath. It seems that something is blocking my breathing holes. Wired. Actually it happens a lot.
During you drink OJ?
After you drink OJ?
Just when you have OJ or is it when you have OJ with something else?
How much OJ?
This problem has solved itself. Don't know how

After having stomach problems I've started to change around the diet. I started to have many pimples on my upper mouth and on my chin. So I stopped doing wai-warrior so that my stomach wouldn't be in pain. I noticed when I was doing yoga in my room or drinking my OJ in my room, my stomach would qururuk more. So I thought what could be the couse and I tried dusting the room and opening the window during the time I was in my room. Drinking OJ outside my room. (and did my yoga in the bathroom :D ). For some time I could see improvement, so I kept doing it. This was the time when my diet was 2500ml OJ 1000ml BJ 9tbs OO 2tbs CO 250salmon. Yes I stopped eating sugar. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I want to be on the safe side. And on this diet I started to gain weight supper fast. I thought it would be dangerous to keep on this rate. So I found out the upper what do you call it? Upper something. It's the calorie intake that you take 150~200more calories than your daily maintainence level to gain muscle but not body fat. So I changed my diet to 2500ml OJ 4tbs OO 600ml BJ 2tbs CO and 150 salmon, which came to 3100calories. From this point my stomach started to qururuk a lot. I even tried to sleep outside in my sleeping bag because I thought to fruit in my room or what ever invisible in my room was causing my stomach to rumble in the night and I didn't know what and why. One good thing happened and it's that I discovered my cause of rad patches on my eye brows and behind the ear. It was seborrhoeic dermatitis. I bought this shampoo called ketoconazola and it's completely cleared. A few days ago I tried to mix BJ+OJ+OO+CO for convenience and it was terrible. My stomach felt heavy all day. And these day when I wake up in the morning I sneeze a lot and blood come out when I sneeze. And my mouth sides are breaking and my stomach is rumbling by it self. I don't know if it has been rumbling all night or is it just in the morning. This rumbling keeps going on for 2hour randomly. I don't eat anything In the morning and it's after 7hours of fasting so it's not like it's still disgusting. I drink some water in this rumbling period. But it's the same. I think I ruined my stomach. More. So today I tried out drinking OJ+OO+CO from after 11am. Sleep at 10pm. Wake up at 12pm and drink 500ml of BJ. So far it went well. Before when to work I drank 500ml of OJ and my stomach didn't complain. Than at work I drank another 1l and it qururuked about 2times. Not serious ones. But the problem is happening now. After work when I came home I drank 1l of OJ and my stomach is terrible. Seriously bad. Rumbles a lot. Ha ha. You know I thought it was the pollen cause sing the fruit protein cross whatever it's called and so I tried rinsing my mouth and drink water before I drank my OJ but some how it made it worse. Or I don't know!. Don't know.... I shall see about the 12pm BJ with 1tbs of CO. If it doesn't work I'll try OJ+CO tomorrow. I think the sneezing is related to my hey fever.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Yesterday 12pm BJ with CO was bad my stomach rumbled quite a lot but it wasn't as bad as the evening. Today I had 1500ml OJ OO and I was fantastic only a few sqircks when I drank over400mls. And 1000ml OJ with CO a few sqircks too. Maybe ingesting energy often will help this. Back to the basics worked. And in the evening 600ml BJ CO. At some point I could feel my bowls moving and this was worth then making sqirk sounds. I should probably eventually reduce the bananas but correctly my room is fully of bananas. I have about 150-200of them so it will take 15-20days to finish them off. Let's see what happens
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Correction on upper post- this was worse than making sqirk sound.
Today I experimented on 2500ml OJ OO, 600ml BJ CO. I woke up late today so I was hurrying to work and usually I work in the morning and drink 500 OJ OO before I ride my bike to work. But today. I just drank 500 OJ OO with out working and rushed it into myself. My stomach sqircked 1time at this point. Before work I drank 400ml extra OJ and it was alright no problem
So 10am-12pm 1sqirk. Then as I usually do I made an excuse to go to the locker room and drank 200ml. 1sqirk. But after this my stomach started to irritate during work. Hum how to explain this. The organ where my buttocks are, some lower organ, located in the back side and down irritated. I knew through experience that this irritation will come again. For an hour it irritated about 6,7 times. The feeling was yes irritating. And than on my break I had 500ml and it was alright. And 200ml after 2hours and after work I finished my 2500ml OJ so about 600ml. At this point it was alright again. So about 3,4 sqircks today not bad. But the gut irritation was crucial. Maybe I should slowly develop my intake like first sip and after 1min gulp and after 2min 3gulps. Maybe my stomach isn't designed to digest some much OJ in one time. To explain about the sqircks, when I enter a room sometimes I suddenly need to breath deeply. Don't know why but after that the sqirck sound come from my mouth. This sometimes happen even when I'm not drinking anything just by entering an environment. And surprisingly the sqirk sound sometime comes from my throat. Today it happen two times. Should I be releaved that it didn't come from the stomach. Hmmmmmmm. Yes about the BJ.i left it without Putting CO in it as I usually do and when I came home I put it and it when smoothly into my stomach. I'm so happy about this. But I'm thinking of doing an experiment where I don't juice my bananas and just mush them. They're already so ripe and I'm wasting to much on the pulp. At least trying won't hurt. If it's ok with my stomach I'm willing to do it. And one more experiment. There still a possibility that OO is my problem. It doesn't effect me when I drink it by itself but maybe there is some chemistry happening when it's mixed so. I will put only half a spoon of OO in each l of OJ and the rest I will drink, eat on it's own. What do you think about this? I'll keep you updated
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Yes water moving through pipes=sqircks!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

What do you think is the problem. Connecting to my diet
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Last question. When you pick oranges do you pick the very like almost redish oranges or the oranges that are yellow. In my store there are oranges which are like dark orange, almost red Color and these are quite hard. I liked them because of their sweetness but they contained a lot of fibre and seeds. And these light orange Color oranges are soft and juicy. And they taste good not as sweet but juicy. I never choose the ones that have green spots on them. From experience I know that hard and green oranges are bitter. So i try to buy the softer ones. But now as I think the redish oranges are hard and that means more juice or does it mean more fibre. Anyway I'm trying to buy as red and soft as possible
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

sowen8989 wrote:Yes water moving through pipes=sqircks!!!!!!
Just plain water makes you sqirck?
How much did you drink (at once)?
Also do you burp?
Have you tried drinking the liquids more smoothly or slowly to avoid air bubbles being folded into the large volume of liquids you are consuming all at once?
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Do you eat egg yolks?
Or eat any items other than fish, orange, banana, OO and CO?