Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by sowen8989 »

Some more questions. I realised that my gums bleed easily when I wash my teeth and nails break easily. Is it too fast to expect stronger nails and gums?. So far my chest and arms are getting bigger little by little but my hole body is loosing weight. Maybe because I'm active in the day time and it just looses weight. I don't understand you theory of not loosing weight. I know that you put in all the kal for the day in the evening. But as so much I want to get rid of my acne I want to gain weight. Will it settle later. Hmm that is not enough. I don't know if you get white tongues but it seems that white tongues mean candida overgrowth? And I can't afford more oranges. Could buy some bananas though. But something tells me stick with oranges till your face is crystal clear. I consume 100g of sugar a day and have white tongue. Don't know the limit but don't want to get sick of it or high blood pressure. These day I drink the OJ because of the pleasure of the sugar taste. Maybe my body wants it? No way it just taste sweet. Time time time will solve it suppose
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote: my gums bleed easily when I wash my teeth
You need to massage your gums with wooden toothpicks every day.
Preferrably each time after you actually eat (chew on) something.
You need to massage the gums between all teeth.
and nails break easily.
Nails breaking easily is not really something measurable / objective.
You just need to ingest all required nutrients; thats a starter.
So let us focus on that first.
my hole body is loosing weight.
That means you have to ingest more energy.
Since you are already trying, you need to make it easier for yourself.
That means replacing more whole fruits with sieved juices.
Consuming orange juice may be most efficient and doable, and can often be bought freshly squeezed in supermarkets at a good price.
as so much I want to get rid of my acne I want to gain weight.
To gain weight, you need to replace fiber with energy.
Fiber is a burden.
Fat and sugar are not a burden, just energy.
The less fiber you consume, and the more fat and sugar, the more easy it is to gain weight.
So, if you lose weight, you need to replace more fiber with fat and/or sugar.
it seems that white tongues mean candida overgrowth?
No, you may have a white tongue without having candida.
The less meals you consume, the easier it is to prevent your tongue from becoming white.
Make sure to brush your tongue with toothpaste.
And I can't afford more oranges.
How about store bough freshly squeezed orange juice?
Could buy some bananas though.
Whole fruits contain too much fiber.
I consume 100g of sugar a day and have white tongue.
Try to consume that sugar within a relative short time period, and it will get better.
Don't know the limit but don't want to get sick of it or high blood pressure.
High blood pressure from what?
These day I drink the OJ because of the pleasure of the sugar taste.
It is not just a pleasure.
Your body needs the energy.
You need more energy to prevent weight loss.
You can also try to increase your oil intake.
Fat is very helpful to prevent weightloss.
How much fat do you consume daily?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

As I told you I'm on the wai warrior 19hr I sometimes sip after 18hr to break the fast because 19seems too extreme. The reason I sip and not drink is to put all 3l of OJ after exercise to give it to the muscles. My diet consists 3L OJ 10tbs EVOO 100of sugar 90g Mackarel each day. No whole fruit/fibre consumed. Wooden toothpicks are pointy aren't they? Because I consume all my OJ's after exercise 1hr 30 to 2hr it's quite a short time. I consume one meal a day. If I consume too much sugar, even the 10tbs of EVOO can't handle it? Can it? Maybe I'll increase my sugar intake to 200g a day. I hope it won't ruin my health
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Or slower the healing
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:Wooden toothpicks are pointy aren't they?
Yes
It is best to use the square tooth picks
square-toothpicks.jpg
and not the round ones
round-toothpicks.jpg
If I consume too much sugar, even the 10tbs of EVOO can't handle it?
Consuming so much OJ, up to 200 grams of sugar is not too much, because all that OJ contains a lot of nutrients.
I hope it won't ruin my health
Sugar can only ruin your health (or slow down recovery) if you ingest too little nutrients, most notable B vitamins.
If the sugar and other nutrients are in balance, its totally fine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Can you tell me the relationship between vitamin B and sugar more specifically?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

For processing macronutrients such as sugar, fat and protein, you particularly need B vitamins.
Whole foods contain both; macronutrients and B-vitamins.
Sugar, oil and protein supplements, however, only supply the macronutrients.
So that when you consume substantial amounts of sugar, oil or protein supplements, you need to be more aware of your B vitamin intake.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Thank you. That's very important to know.
One question it might seem stupid to ask this. But by consuming sugar and oils does the vitamin B decrease or it's just you need sufficient vitamin B to handle the sugars and oils?
Can drinking 3L of OJ cover 200g of sugar and 12tbs of OO?
Referring to he photo below if I add bananas do you think I can reduce the sugar intake for health issues like slow recovery.
it's so hard for skinny people because if they want to gain weight they need more sugar intake and the sugar intake makes the healing process slower
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

The bananas are juiced
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:One question it might seem stupid to ask this.
Not stupid at all.
by consuming sugar and oils does the vitamin B decrease or it's just you need sufficient vitamin B to handle the sugars and oils?
You will need the same amount of calories, so the sugar and oil will replace other foods.
Those other foods would contain B vitamins, so that when oil and/or sugar (or protein) is consumed,
the intake of B vitamins will be lower automatically.
It is not just the OJ, its also food from animal origin, such as salmon or yolks.
12 tbs of OO is 1450 kcal, plus 200 grams of sugar is 774 kcal (2224 kcal in total)
That is too much sugar plus oil in my experience.
I did an experiment, and the breaking point was about 450 to 500 grams of sugar (1935 kcal max) daily.
Below that level i never experienced signs of B-vitamin malnutrition.
I suggest a level of 1500 kcal from oil plus sugar maximally.
Referring to he photo below if I add bananas do you think I can reduce the sugar intake for health issues like slow recovery.
Banana juice instead of sugar?
Of course!

'
the sugar intake makes the healing process slower
ONLY if the sugar is excess sugar relative to B-vitamins.
Below that threshold, there is no inhibiting influence of sugar on healing.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

It is not just the OJ, its also food from animal origin, such as salmon or yolks.
12 tbs of OO is 1450 kcal, plus 200 grams of sugar is 774 kcal (2224 kcal in total)
That is too much sugar plus oil in my experience.
I did an experiment, and the breaking point was about 450 to 500 grams of sugar (1935 kcal max) daily.
Below that level i never experienced signs of B-vitamin malnutrition.
I suggest a level of 1500 kcal from oil plus sugar maximally.
Ok I'll leave the sugar alone and reduce the OO to hmm 4,5tbs. But won't that cause imbalanced sugar fat ratio? 4spoons of OO is 500something so 774plus 500 maximum 1300 yes and bananas will help me with the vitamin B and I will have the banana juice with 2tbs or 1 coconut oil because it tastes good :D and will help absurd vitamins and help prevent candida overgrowth and my healthy weight :P it takes too long to ripen the bananas haha
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Which is more ideal to maintain/gain weight sugar. Oil?
And what will happen to the body if it doesn't have enough vitamin B?
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

sowen8989 wrote: And I can't afford more oranges. Could buy some bananas though. But something tells me stick with oranges till your face is crystal clear.
I think regarding acne it doesnt matter whether it's OJ or banana.. your face already seemed clear.. except for the scarring/marks, which will take sometime to heal. But not necessarily so for the weight issue. Would probably be a great idea to invest in juicer to split the banana with the fiber.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Is it,better for weight gaining maintain to consume 4tbs of OO and 200g of sugar or 8tbs of OO and 100g of sugar. About the bananas below are the big black spots molds? Are the safe to eat? They are the cheapest ones and they all have those, in small or big sizes
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

The night before when I consume all my food I feel full and the next day morning my muscles are well grown? Um well seen. Bit throughout the day I work hard and when I finish work all the fat and muscles disappear and that makes me frostrated.. :| is this common? Or am I using too much energy? Is it because of too little protein(100g), but if I consume too much it will disturb the vitamin digestion.
And after what time in this diet did you stop losing weight and gaining with the same cal consummation?