Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello
I'm a 18year old student, and I'm very interested in diets.
I've been suffering from acne for 4years. And found this diet 2weeks ago.
Since I began this diet, as most individuals I he'd some issues.

1 I would carve for fibre, I like my status when my stomach is full, but it makes me lazy. So I eat a lot and do not move. Worst mistake.
2 I don't feel anything when I drink my OJ, but when I use my energy gain from it, 50% I get runny nose eyes. Maybe to much OO. I put 2tbs in 1L of OJ, and drink 2L
3 don't know exactly what caused it but I am allergic to some fruit or egg yolks, I have pollen allergy so I thought eliminating apples pears kiwis and egg yolks would help. And I put a lot of coconut oil on my skin 4times a day.
The symptoms got better and the redness disappeared.
But still the OJ makes me watery. I was thinking if I follow the wai warrior I would consume all my food in 2hrs so I didn't have to suffer from this all day. I think bananas are safe to eat a lot, as they are cheap and can some how cover the everyday needed nutrition. Maybe with some cucumber,tomato,avocado salad it will cover all nutritions. But the wai warrior consists in low fibre so show I make a shake out of the cucumber,tomato,avocado salad? I couldn't find that experiments with this.
Also if I eat 100g of mackerel and 10bananas and 3l,2l OJ and Juiced?? Salad don't know really about the sugar if I add sugar to prevent candida should I consume coconut oil? And 3small spoon of OO in my 3L OJ.
Can someone tell me if this is correct ah. I'm planning to juice the bananas, can you please give me advice :D or anything
Nina75

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior??

Post by Nina75 »

Wai warrior is very convenient, I personally prefer that Warrior Wai but I master perfectly Wai normal.

As a new beginning I advise you to drink until 14 hours. Then in a week: 15h. Then 16 hours in two weeks. In two months you began to eat only from 18-19-20 hours in the evening (after work) but...

If you have a 2-5 hour window to eat then it is imperative that it is easy to digest (juice) and fish or yellow. No fiber. And sports fasting and overloaded your body with a lot of juice to build muscles and anabolic phase and then fish or (and) yellow and juice.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Can I wake up in the night an eat my avocado? Because it's not advices to eat it in the 'window' and I would like to cover all my nutrients without the egg yolk.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

On warrior, you should not take fiber, avocado is rich in fiber so I do not advise especially in the middle of the night.

Instead you can perfectly drinking juice with oil. Remember to wai warrior it is imperative to drink lots and lots of juice. Because when master some of the warrior diet you will not feel hungry while you still beoin drinking lot.

Hence no fiber Wai Warrior, only juice, fish and yellow. Anyway to gain muscle, have a flat stomach, abs, incredible energy and great skin you should drink the juice instead of whole fruit. Quick results

The only way to have lawyers (avocadoes) on Wai warrior is to pass them in Versapers, it's a cream (butter) Smooth lawyer déliceux with egg yolk and rained easy to digest.

Now you know the key to master this diet successfully and achieve the best results. For details MRR will answer.

Example of diet on normal diet and the diet of the warrior :

Normal : You press 3 liters of juice for the day with sugar and oil. You eat as many whole fruits as you suhaitez throughout the day, as a lawyer you wish. But you know that we must avoid mixtures. In the evening stop the fibers (for sleep and because you are going to take fish or yellow) You take your 100 grams (maximum)yellow or fish, yellow+ fish and safe combinations 70grammes fish + 1 yellow for example. Then you drink that juice to aid protein digestion and sleep well

Wai Warrior : anything up to 18 o'clock or 19 o'clock at night until you get home. Still fasting you do 10-30 minutes of sport. Now, the body requires a lot a lot of juice and ready to assimilate all.You drink 1 liter juice immediately and some minutes later you drink again. Your body is very grateful for all that juice, then you take your fish or yellow. Then you drink as much juice as is necessary.

I'll let you read the RRM wire on his warlike experience, everything is very clear and there are many questions to which RRM answered

You need quick results to feel better, an attack version, so 0 fiber than juice and 80-100 grams of salmon or tuna or mackerel u yellow eggs. 0 fiber, than juice, in two months is resolved.

Ah yes, the normal diet you completely erase your acne of course, you can drink only juices perfectly from morning to night, as it is juice you fast results. But the diet of the warrior, you walk autophagy, insulin sensitivity, you are focused, lively, resistance to stress, a body more tear, money and time saving. More time for your projects. easier fitness
sowen8989

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior?

Post by sowen8989 »

So will it take me long to get rid of my acne on wai warrior?
I love the idea very much and want to start doing it as soon as possible.
A question. Can I juice two kiwis and 10bananas and eat them before well straight after my exercise and eat my fish and then drink the OJ or is it to complex? Because if I don't eat kiwis my vitamin k will be 0 and bananas bulk my kal.
Don't know how you drink your banana juices RMM when do you drink it?
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Already if you followed the stoppage of the fiber and drink only juice you are on the right track Sowen.

Now RRM want you to put all the chances on your side. RRM give the plan is as follows for a week. Remember, he answered you there 2 hours. 1 week: orange juice, fish. Rest assured you will not miss anything nutrient level with orange juice and fish. You have all the nutrients with this plan.

What machine do you use to extract the juice?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Beginner, can I start the wai warrior?

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:So will it take me long to get rid of my acne on wai warrior?
That depends.
It may be totally gone in 2 weeks, or it may take months.
Thats individually different.
Can I juice two kiwis and 10bananas and eat them before well straight after my exercise and eat my fish and then drink the OJ or is it to complex? Because if I don't eat kiwis my vitamin k will be 0 and bananas bulk my kal.
Don't know how you drink your banana juices RMM when do you drink it?
As i said: First things first.
First we need to establish whether you are allergic to some fruits, or not.
So, you first need 1 or 2 weeks of consuming ONLY OJ and fish.
Once we got rid of your symptoms, we can reintroduce the other foods.
In the meantime you should not worry about vitamins / minerals, as its only for 2 weeks.
Also, oranges contain 3.75 mcg vitamin K per 100 gram.
If you consume only OJ and fish, you will be consuming litres of OJ.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Huwa. Im getting. There. Thank you guys!!!you rock
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Nina75 wrote:
What machine do you use to extract the juice?
Bought it on sale
Cannot buy a expensive one because I live alone and have to pay May rent food blah blah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Ok good, pour les oranges et votre diet composée uniquement de jus d'orange et de poissons je vous conseille un presse agrumes classique spécial Agrumes pour gagner du temps et éviter de devoir nettoyer à chaque fois :

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B007H5AZ56/ref= ... nkCode=df0

http://www.amazon.fr/Braun-CJ3000-Press ... se+agrumes
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I don't under stand what you wrote because it's not translated..
Hmm I don't know if I will buy those.. Won't it take longer to squize them?
And RRM I have a question .. What's your exercise rutin like
I'm doing 100 push-ups 150lift ups and some shoulder exercise and 15dead lifts it takes 15min for this
But throughout the day I use sometimes my arm strength.. What do you recommend?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:What do you recommend?
For efficient muscle building you do not need to exercise the same muscle often.
Once a week is plenty.
If you exercise the same muscle more than once a week, too much goes into reconstruction rather than extra volume.
For muscle growth, rest is equally important as exercise.
But you do need maximum intensity / maximum pain.
Therefore it is best to focus all your mental strength and determination on just one exercise.
So that you can do that exercise with maximum intensity.
If you do more exercises, your willpower will be divided among those different exercises.
You will never be able to do 3 different equally intensive as when you do just one exercise.
Focus all your energy on that one exercise, and go beyond the pain, without having to do any other exercises afterwards.
Then the following six days that muscle has time to recover, and expand.
Exercising it again within one week, there is too little room for expansion.
So, i recommend to use that total of 15 minutes for just one exercise, doing it extensively.

Also, i advice to change your routine every month or so.
For example, one month you use weights that allow you to do about 10 repetitions max, and 8 sets in total.
The next month you do pyramids: starting with lighter weights that allow you to do 80 reps for example (until 'dead'), followed by a few seconds rest and then (with just a few seconds rest in between) 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 15, 12, 8, 7, 5 until completely exhausted.
There are many different routines. All claimed to be the best, but what is actually the best, is alternating different routines.
This to circumvent the plateau effect.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

Hello so I've been on the wai warrior for one week so far
Just have some questions
Everything is going good so far. Although I have a few new spots, my face is clearing up and besides when I drink my OJ in he evening I don't have any inflammation. This is good because I work in a customer service environment and if my face is all inflaming I won't look good.
I drink everyday 3L of OJ with 100g of sugar and 10 table spoons of EVOO and 70,80g of Mackarel or salmon.
I haven't decided my working out rutin. But as I'm skinny I think I need to develop my big muscles like leg, back, chest muscles first. I wonder if I can do every day 1 part for like 3days so 3days rest for one part. Need you op about this. Cuz usually it take 48to 72 hour to heal the muscles. Maybe not on this diet cuz not enough protein?
And I would like to out lemon juice on my fish. I would like to soak my fish in lemon juice for 1hr before I eat it. To kill the remained parasite. Improve the taste. And so my room and mouth doesn't smell like fish in the morning. I hope that's fine. Tell me if it's not. I'm just trying my best and won't do it if it will harm me.
I bought some bananas for a change but didn't eat them. It's so tempting but rather not Change the diet now when it's going so well so it didn't eat them. When my acne disappears and scare fade hope fully. I want to gain weight through this diet so I'll juice some bananas and drink them with coconut oil yam yam.
Oh. I want to ask you if I'm doing well on my fast breaking hours
Everyday I break my fast with a sip of OJ at 4after my job finishes since I can't drink it while I work. I sip my OJ till 6 and fast for 1hr and at7 I exercise follow by 3l of OJ and after 20min I eat my fish and at10 I sleep.
And some times during the fasting I feel my stomach rumble a little is it because of hunger or cuz of the evoking at something. I have had it for the last two days so it must be goood after all
That all for now. Thank you
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sowen8989 wrote:I wonder if I can do every day 1 part for like 3days so 3days rest for one part.
3 days is (too) short.
One week is better. For example:
- back (lattisimus dorsi) and biceps on monday (one exercise, like chin ups),
- chest (pecs), shoulders front (deltoid-anterior) and triceps on tuesday, (one exercise, like push ups)
- legs front (rectus femoris) and buttocks (gluteus maximus) on wednesday (eg squats)
- hamstrings on thursday
- shoulders middle (deltoids lateral) on friday (side raises)
- iolated biceps (biceps curl) or isolated triceps (raises behind head) on saturday
- shoulders back-side (deltoids posterior) on sunday (back raises with bar)

In this example you can exercise your biceps or triceps twice a week because they are only supportive when exercising your lats (back) or chest. (alternated; one week triceps extra, one week biceps extra)
usually it take 48to 72 hour to heal the muscles
You don't need just healing, you also need expansion.
One week is appropriate for healing plus expansion.
I would like to out lemon juice on my fish.
No problem.
I'll juice some bananas
You cannot use a blender
I want to ask you if I'm doing well on my fast breaking hours
Everyday I break my fast with a sip of OJ at 4after my job finishes since I can't drink it while I work. I sip my OJ till 6 and fast for 1hr and at7 I exercise follow by 3l of OJ and after 20min I eat my fish and at10 I sleep.
You need one fasting window and one eating window.
Fasting one hour in between (6 to 7) is not fasting, and does not make sense.
Let us just say that your fasting window is before 4 and your eating window is after 4 till sleep.
That is ok, if you manage to eat enough in your eating window.
If you cannot eat enough in the eating window, you also need to eat or drink before going to work.
some times during the fasting I feel my stomach rumble a little is it because of hunger or cuz of the evoking at something.
That is just an empty stomach. It does not mean anything.
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

I don't have much understanding about muscles so before I make my own routine I'll follow yours
Yes thanks for explaining one week is needed
You mean juicer is alright?. I tried to juice some bananas before and I could only get 50%of the banana which was quite starchy. I like bananas very much so when my face is almost clear, scars clear(take some time) I'll use them for bulking up my weight.
It's very interesting that my weight doesn't decrease. I'm very active and tall so I'm like a water pistol with energy. Many I just ate to little in the past.
I'm little bit concerned about eating too many bananas, because I heard and read in this forum and the free book that too much magnesium can lead to bad mineral absorption.
Em. Yes I clean my teeth everyday with toothpaste, I try not to swallow it but, no exception.
Will toothpaste break the fast? Is it considered munch food?
Last Q can I put a teaspoon of coconut oil in my mouth and rinse my mouth with it like 20min so that my tong doesn't get so white and make my teeth shinier, maybe instead of brushing my teeth I'll do this :D