Hi, another newbie - Introduction & Guidance

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Sand86id
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Hi, another newbie - Introduction & Guidance

Post by Sand86id »

Hi, I'm Sandy, I'm super new here... I'm currently on day 3 of the sample diet.
I've been reading around the Wai diet concerning acne... And then I eventually find this forum and spend some time reading more ... Found other issues when doing this diet that needs addressing, such as gaining weight (which has always been my issue from before), tooth health, etc...

Before this diet, I ate mostly vegetables with rice, sometimes (rarely) fish / chicken (all cooked)... Couldnt avoid eating the vegetable oils used for the cooking process of all those food I bought...I steadily maintain 62 kg, 136.5 lbs weight (170 cm, 5'7" height) with this 3-meals-a-day diet. Also with oats+hot water (add honey after it's cooled off) as supper.

Now, what i generally do in this new Wai diet is :

Wake up in the morning, wash face with drinking water... Brush teeth lightly with coconut oil the 45 degree way
Fruits in the morning.. like 1 or 2 slice of melons/other available fruit, 1 cucumber 1 tomato salad with 1 spoon of cold pressed EVOO, followed by 1 egg yolk + honey minutes later.
1 tomato 1 cucumber 1 avocado salad with 1 spoonful of EVOO afternoon and evening. Plus another 1 yolk+honey sometime before sleeping.
Over the course of the day, I ate around 6-8 medium sized banana in hourly periods...

So far, I had huge craving when i havent took the yolk (1st day)...
2nd day when i managed to consume 1 yolk, the craving significantly decreased and I feel more satisfied during the course of the day.
Later in night just before sleeping, just wash face with only drinking water & brush teeth.

So far I noticed that my last acne-scar (lots of 'em) getting darker (a sign of healing I suppose).. also several minuscule white-y acnes (really easy to pull and quite solid, like rice-y) in several places popping up. There are also showing several little acne bumps that are quite visible when looked closely... I guess this is just the purging phase.

Some questions that i want to ask :
* I'm at my initial stage of consuming the egg yolk RAW. This is kinda super gross to me. I thought it shouldnt be a problem since I love eating yolk half cooked. After I tried it, that doesnt seem to be the case. Gagged several times. I suppose when we get used to consuming it, it shouldnt be a problem anymore. There's also that stench after consuming this wonderful nightmare.. I avoid contact with my teeth. Does putting raw honey to help me consume it threw me off the sample diet?

* How much time does it usually take to heal acne scar using this diet? I got quite lots of it and wouldnt mind sharing it if someone's asked. As you can see, I'm a very generous person..*lol*

* The availability of FRESH fish is nil in the city where I live.. Would it be ok with only the egg yolk? Esp if you intend to have a reasonable muscle. (Yes, i'm gonna try my best getting used to this raw yolk nightmare).. I prefer to not look like a stick..

* When you have achieved 100% acne free face using the sample diet, in the occasion that you eat a munch food which totally cause acne, how much time does it usually take for the acne to appear in the face? Is it like a 1-3 day period... or more like a week? Or is there even a month delay? Would very much like to know from people with more experience here.. would be great as a reference point when i'm in the introducing-munch-food-period phase..

* I get frustrated searching for food that has high calories for me to gain a bit more weight and maintain it.. The nut isnt in the sample diet. Any suggestion?

Lastly, i want to apologize if i get on anyone's nerve.. I tried my best to avoid that. I hope i can muster enough willpower to keep practicing this diet and be much healthier in the process. Will update soon on the 14th day... I would very much like it if anyone wants to point out things that I could've missed so that i can do this Wai diet more properly & thus more optimized. Thank you for reading.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Hi, another newbie - Introduction & Guidance

Post by RRM »

Hi Sandy, welcome.

To increase your weight, you need less fiber and more energy.
The best way to achieve that is through juicing in a way that separates the pulp from the juice. (see fruits forum)
You may add sugar and oil.
2 egg yolks per day is very little. Please gradually increase that intake. 6 yolks a day is fine.
several minuscule white-y acnes (really easy to pull and quite solid, like rice-y) in several places popping up.
Thats good. It means they can now surface, due to less water retention.
I'm at my initial stage of consuming the egg yolk RAW. This is kinda super gross to me. I thought it shouldnt be a problem since I love eating yolk half cooked. After I tried it, that doesnt seem to be the case. Gagged several times. I suppose when we get used to consuming it, it shouldnt be a problem anymore. There's also that stench after consuming this wonderful nightmare..
Make sure not to consume the bag that holds the liquid. Consuming the bag may evoke repulsion.
(see animal foods forum)
Consuming 'egg-soup' may be easier for you (see recipes forum)
If it still repulses you, please try eating raw salmon, tuna or mackerel instead.
Does putting raw honey to help me consume it threw me off the sample diet?
Adding raw honey is fine.
You can also add the yolks to orange juice.
How much time does it usually take to heal acne scar using this diet?
Scar healing is extremely individually different.
In some people, they never totally heal.
While in others, the most nasty and biggest scars readily totally fade away within weeks (im one of those lucky guys).
If your scars dont heal readily, it is even more important to prevent them.
The availability of FRESH fish is nil in the city where I live
You can also use frozen salmon fillets.
Defrost them in hand-warm water.
Would it be ok with only the egg yolk?
If you can cope with it, yes.
But alternating fish with yolks is superior.
For more muscle growth it is essential to explore your raw protein tolerance (once your skin is totally clear)
When you have achieved 100% acne free face using the sample diet, in the occasion that you eat a munch food which totally cause acne, how much time does it usually take for the acne to appear in the face? Is it like a 1-3 day period...
3 days max.
Would very much like to know from people with more experience here..
I got decades of acne-experience :)
I get frustrated searching for food that has high calories for me to gain a bit more weight and maintain it.. The nut isnt in the sample diet. Any suggestion?
Add sugar and oil to juices.
Very efficient.
Very simple, cheap and easy.
Lastly, i want to apologize if i get on anyone's nerve..
No nerves tickled here.
We have had many guests that had 100 fold more questions.
We have answered them all.
Just fire away. Don't hesitate to ask any question you may have.
That is what this forum is for.
I hope i can muster enough willpower
That is all you need.
If you have enough willpower, your skin will clear.
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

RRM wrote:Hi Sandy, welcome.

To increase your weight, you need less fiber and more energy.
The best way to achieve that is through juicing in a way that separates the pulp from the juice. (see fruits forum)
You may add sugar and oil.
2 egg yolks per day is very little. Please gradually increase that intake. 6 yolks a day is fine.
will do!
Thats good. It means they can now surface, due to less water retention.
Great!
Make sure not to consume the bag that holds the liquid. Consuming the bag may evoke repulsion.
(see animal foods forum)
Yes, i read around and found that it is best to 'pop' the egg and drain only the liquid...
Consuming 'egg-soup' may be easier for you (see recipes forum)
If it still repulses you, please try eating raw salmon, tuna or mackerel instead.
hmm.. egg soup huh? Definitely will have a look around.. :D
Adding raw honey is fine.
You can also add the yolks to orange juice.
Ahh.. quite coincidentally i tried using mandarin juice (+ honey) this morning. It really made the stink 80% go away! and if i use more juice, it definitely 99% gone. Will try orange!
Scar healing is extremely individually different.
In some people, they never totally heal.
While in others, the most nasty and biggest scars readily totally fade away within weeks (im one of those lucky guys).
If your scars dont heal readily, it is even more important to prevent them.
I see.. I'm guessing your 'nasty' scar isnt the one that went deep into the skin leaving holes.. right? For me, it's just red complexion, somewhat like an "inactive" acne... getting darker as its healing.
You can also use frozen salmon fillets.
Defrost them in hand-warm water.

If you can cope with it, yes.
But alternating fish with yolks is superior.
For more muscle growth it is essential to explore your raw protein tolerance (once your skin is totally clear)
I see.. We'll see about that in 2 or so weeks then.. i'll post my update. Can't wait!
I've never tried raw fish actually.. it might make me gag even more than the yolk.. but just swallowing small chunks' supposedly easier than the liquid form of yolk.
Then again yolk's problem is solved with the juice thing. I'll see if I can find good fish at the supermarket.
3 days max.
A relieve to know!
I got decades of acne-experience :)
LOVE YOU!
Add sugar and oil to juices.
Very efficient.
Very simple, cheap and easy.
Thanks.. i'll do it (probably just without the sugar). The effectiveness of this without the sugar added is probably like 80%? Also, CMIIW.. is the ratio like 1 liter of orange juice mixed with 50 ml of EVOO? for the sugar, you probably around 200 g?
No nerves tickled here.
We have had many guests that had 100 fold more questions.
We have answered them all.
Just fire away. Don't hesitate to ask andy question you may have.
That is what this forum is for.
Really, Wai and this forum is a Godsend for acne sufferers. I thank you guys for this so very much... Last thing i want to ask. This diet is focused on being acne free.. Is there a downside to other departments of our health if we are on the 100% sample diet? Like lacking/not enough certain vitamins / calcium and such? Issues like the yellowing of teeth due to the acidity of juice is countered by drinking with straw / swishing with water afterwards...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sand86id wrote:I'm guessing your 'nasty' scar isnt the one that went deep into the skin leaving holes.. right?
Actually, those too.
I had really huge pus-filled cysts on my back; about an inch long and half an inch thick/deep.
For me, it's just red complexion, somewhat like an "inactive" acne... getting darker as its healing.
I've never tried raw fish actually..
You never had sushi?
probably just without the sugar
Why is that?
Do you think sugar is unhealthy?
The effectiveness of this without the sugar added is probably like 80%?
The difference may be between losing weight and gaining weight.
Which may make the difference between being able to do this diet, or not.
is the ratio like 1 liter of orange juice mixed with 50 ml of EVOO?
You may add a few drops, or much more.
That depends on how much you can perfectly tolerate.
for the sugar, you probably around 200 g?
Per day, yes. (thats 800 kcal, which makes all the difference)
This diet is focused on being acne free.. Is there a downside to other departments of our health if we are on the 100% sample diet? Like lacking/not enough certain vitamins / calcium and such?
If you are in a phase of an elimination version to identify possible allergy or acne triggers, it may lack some nutrients.
But the full acne sample diet version without such limitations supplies you with all required nutrients.
Issues like the yellowing of teeth due to the acidity of juice is countered by drinking with straw / swishing with water afterwards...
Coffee, tea, smoking etc may cause yellowing of teeth.
Acidity may cause enamel erosion, which in general has a more whitening (but eroding) effect.
It erosion is greater than recovery, your enamel erodes.
Once you notice enamel erosion, you may introduce a daily morning-window of fasting; as during fasting there is recovery of tooth enamel.
Increase that window of fasting until recovery is equal or greater than erosion.
For example:
Once you notice enamel erosion you may postpone your breakfast till 10, 11 or 12 AM, or even longer, if necessary.
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

RRM wrote: You never had sushi?
sushi, yes they're delicious, they are mostly cooked & seasoned tho. For the sashimi, no
Why is that?
Do you think sugar is unhealthy?

The difference may be between losing weight and gaining weight.
Which may make the difference between being able to do this diet, or not.

Per day, yes. (thats 800 kcal, which makes all the difference)
Initially yes, I read around that it's making people fat in an "unhealthy" way. Plus, I feel that granulated sugars are not quite "natural". But 800 kcal is a lot! This is so tempting. So, is sugar is completely healthy for us that wants to gain weight?

Apparently there can be no "last question".. Thanks for bearing with me RRM.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sand86id wrote:
RRM wrote:You never had sushi?
sushi, yes they're delicious, they are mostly cooked & seasoned tho. For the sashimi, no
Some sushi is just rice plus raw tuna or raw salmon.
Did you never have these?
I read around that it's making people fat in an "unhealthy" way.
You gain fat if you consume more energy than required.
Regardless of whether that extra energy is fat, sugar or protein, all that extra energy will be converted into triglycerides.
They are the same.
Bodyfat from sugar is the same as bodyfat from protein or fat. There is no difference in health.
I feel that granulated sugars are not quite "natural".
Granulated sugar is pure sucrose.
Sucrose is glucose+fructose.
This sucrose is identical to the sucrose in fruits.
sugar is completely healthy for us that wants to gain weight?
Yes.
Sugar contains no vitamins or minerals, just like protein and fat contain no vitamins or minerals.
So, you also need to make sure to consume sufficient vitamins and minerals.
Just submit your version of the diet to the nutrient calculator.
Apparently there can be no "last question".. Thanks for bearing with me RRM.
Ha ha, no, there will always be questions.
You are welcome.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

MRR It is ok to eat a lot of lawyers (avocadoes), but lawyers (avocadoes) put in Versapers giving like cream. Right now lawyers are not cheap and very good so I bought and I put them in Versapers then I add the egg yolks and is absoluments divine.

4-6 lawyers (avocadoes) but Versapers and 6 yolks with that is ok ? Or too much fat is not good for the skin ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:MRR It is ok to eat a lot of lawyers
Avocat (en francais) = avocado (in english).
Advocat (en francais) = lawyer (in english)

I added (avocadoes) to your text to avoid confusion.
4-6 lawyers (avocadoes) but Versapers and 6 yolks with that is ok ? Or too much fat is not good for the skin ?
It is perfect.
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

Yes.
Sugar contains no vitamins or minerals, just like protein and fat contain no vitamins or minerals.
So, you also need to make sure to consume sufficient vitamins and minerals.
I see.. i was under the impression that people consuming lotsa sugars have their bellies protruding at some point, but then again their diet mainly contains cooked foods with the sugary drinks containing close to no vitamins. What do you think that causes people to have permanent protruding guts (fat) from their bellies? Is it simply the wrong diet and lack of exercise?
Just submit your version of the diet to the nutrient calculator.
So, this is pretty much what i'll be having EVERY DAY in this diet, with the exception of the corresponding poached white (8) that isnt listed in the calc.. My height/weight is 170 cm, 62 kg,therefore the "requirement" should be a bit lower. According to uncle google, my daily calorie requirement should be around 2500 kcal. At the rate of around 3400 kcal a day, i should gain weight rapidly.. right? Striving for 67kg-70kg range..

Code: Select all

RDA: FDA Men, 25-50yr (176cm/70in, 79kg/174lb)

Your selection:
[Item 1] 8units of Chicken egg yolk (Gallus domesticus), raw, [1],
[Item 2] 1units of Mango (Magnifera indica L.), [1][2],
[Item 3] 8units, medium of Banana (Musa X paradisiaca), [1],
[Item 4] 2units of Avocado (Persea americana), California, [1],
[Item 5] 2units, medium of Cucumber (Cucumis sativus), peeled, [1][2],
[Item 6] 2units of Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum), red, ripe, yr avg, [1][2][4],
[Item 7] 600ml (milliliters) of Orange juice (Citrus sinensis), fresh, not pasteurized, [1][2],
[Item 8] 200g (grams) of Sugar, granulated [1][2],
[Item 9] 20ml (milliliters) of Olive oil (Olea europea), [1],
[Item 10] 10ml (milliliters) of Honey, [1].

Weight:.................................3138.17g

Nutrients...............................Quantity..............RDA

Energy..................................3451.92kcal .....2900.00kcal  
Carbohydrate.............................581.14g ..............?g  
Fat......................................126.98g ..............?g  
Protein...................................49.15g ..........63.00g  
Water...................................2361.46ml .............?ml  
Fiber.....................................49.12g ..............?g  

Vitamins
Vitamin A, RE (Retinol Equivalent)......2173.59mcg ......1000.00mcg  
-Beta-carotene..........................4305.11mcg ............?mcg  no data:3,4,9,10
Vitamin B1, Thiamin........................1.99mg ..........1.50mg  
Vitamin B2, Riboflavin.....................2.73mg ..........1.70mg  
Vitamin B3, Niacin/Nicotinamide...........17.44mg .........19.00mg  
Vitamin B5, Pantothenic acid..............14.18mg .............?mg  
Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine.....................7.96mg ..........2.00mg  
Vitamin B8, Biotin........................13.45mcg ............?mcg  no data:1,2,3,4,7,9,10
Vitamin B9, Folic acid...................912.40mcg .......200.00mcg  
Vitamin B12................................4.13mcg .........2.00mcg  
Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid.................542.81mg .........60.00mg  
Vitamin D................................196.54IU ........200.00IU  no data:8
Vitamin E.................................17.78mg .........10.00mg  
Vitamin K.................................84.56mcg ........80.00mcg  no data:1,2,3,4,7,9,10

Minerals and trace elements
Calcium, Ca..............................437.83mg ........800.00mg  
Iron, Fe..................................15.12mg .........10.00mg  
Magnesium, Mg............................590.85mg ........350.00mg  
Phosphorus, P...........................1255.90mg ........800.00mg  
Sodium, Na...............................149.23mg .............?mg  
Potassium, K............................8787.84mg .............?mg  
Zinc, Zn...................................8.31mg .........15.00mg  
Iodide, I.................................18.53mcg .......150.00mcg  no data:1,3,4,8,9,10
Selenium, Se..............................74.57mcg ........70.00mcg  no data:4

Total sugar..............................199.82g ..............?g  no data:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10
Glucose...................................22.43g ..............?g  no data:1,3,4,9,10
Fructose..................................29.76g ..............?g  no data:1,3,4,9,10
Sucrose..................................245.88g ..............?g  no data:1,3,4,9,10
Lactose....................................0.00g ..............?g  no data:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10
Starch.....................................0.19g ..............?g  no data:1,2,3,4,5,7,9,10

Fats
Fat, saturated............................26.45g ..............?g  
Fat, monounsaturated......................68.76g ..............?g  
Fat, polyunsaturated......................15.99g ..............?g  

Omega-3 fatty acids
18:3 n-3, linolenic acid (LNA).............1.27g ..............?g  
20:5 n-3, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)......0.01g ..............?g  
22:5 n-3, docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)......0.00g ..............?g  
22:6 n-3, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).......0.14g ..............?g  

Cholesterol.............................1701.16mg .............?mg  
I wonder what could I improve... Food availability is kinda poor in my area. Especially salmon, theres not even a frozen salmon fillet at the supermarket near me... only a seemingly unfresh kept salmon already sliced on display (in plastic wrapping) with ice below it. Also, I'm much more gassy nowadays... altho it's more or less odorless.. i'd prefer not to have this .. It's gotta be the banana :(

On a good note, the acne and scars has improved significantly despite the poached white (betacarboline?) and pinch of salt (temporary water retention) I consumed daily.
I feel my acne growth is much decreased with this diet (altho some still appear, esp the small white ones... But i'd rather this than be worried about the red inflammation, / blemishes...). Most importantly.. No ZITS! I'd report full update on day 14 .. very optimistic at this point as results can already be seen.
I added (avocadoes) to your text to avoid confusion.
What about versaper?? xD
I was at awe you could figure out the connection between lawyers and avocado... haha
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sand86id wrote: i was under the impression that people consuming lotsa sugars have their bellies protruding at some point
A protruding belly may be caused by abdominal fat or bloating (or both)
Bloating may be cause by allergies, poor digestion and fiber.
Abdominal fat is caused by overeating.
You can be fat or skinny on any diet. It does not matter what you eat, but how much.
You can have a flat stomach on a diet of hamburgers and coke, or a pouch belly on a vegan diet.
You can have a sixpack while daily adding 200 grams of sugar to your juices for many years.
Abdominal fat can only be build from excess sugars (including starch), fat, protein or alcohol.
Cooked or raw.
Exercise just makes you use more energy, and after exercise, your hunger is also greater.
So, again, what matters is whether you eat too much (of whatever), or not.
According to uncle google, my daily calorie requirement should be around 2500 kcal. At the rate of around 3400 kcal a day, i should gain weight rapidly.. right?
Right.
I wonder what could I improve
Your iodide and zinc will be sufficient when you alternate fish with egg yolks.
The rest is perfect.
I'm much more gassy nowadays...
Its caused by consuming whole fruits; tomatoes, cucumbers, bananas (fiber).
It will be gone when drinking mostly (sieved) juices.
the acne and scars has improved significantly despite the poached white
Thats great.
Then you may continue eating these.
some still appear, esp the small white ones...
That is good news, because that is trapped sebum/pus surfacing.
Meaning that no new trapping is caused.
What about versaper??
Versapers is a slow juicer that can also juice bananas. Separates pulp from juice; its perfect.
(see fruit forum)
I was at awe you could figure out the connection between lawyers and avocado... haha
:)
He did it before, as he is using a translation program.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hehehe, I've corrected the lawyers a number of times too :smile:
A Versapers is also known as a Hurom slow juicer.
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

I see.. thanks for clearing that up Oscar & RRM...

So, to proceed on the update :

Things I've noticed so far are :
- Suppressed acne growth
- Acne still appearing, but the small ones only (no ZITs!) .. and it heals quite easily
- No inflammation whatsoever... It seems to only appear when one use products
- Due to the OJ, i'm not as gassy as before
- Stool Consistency : Solid (a bit hard), and it's a bit 'sticky'

Now, it could be said that the diet is not 100% strict because around day 7 onwards, i've been consuming the egg-soup to help in consuming the yolk.. it's become the most sought after meal of my Wai Days. (3 eggs in morning, 3 at nights)

Day 6, I "accidentally" sip 100 ml of hot ginger during social event. Now I don't quite enjoy this nasty drink, but not finishing the drink would be rude... this cost me 2 pimples afterwards.. it's effect is quite immediate and visible the next day.

Day 13 and day 14 : I ate half of a sugary Big Palmier in each day.. This I regret in the next 2 days, as I got some new friends... 5-6 handsome pimples. 3 of them are quite big, altho none of them have white pus inside .. So, back to become day 1 on my supposedly 99% strict Wai Diet

Now is around day 21 : Beside the latest friends which are now dark purplish and healing... My skin is a whole lot better. The minor but persistent 2-3 pimples on my chest are TOTALLY gone now. It heals too before the diet, but other new one would just replace it (which is why i said persistent, but not from the same acne).

I'm still finding way to gain more weight.. It's been around a week since I started drinking 390 ml OJ with 3 spoon OO and 200 gr sugar throughout the day. Usual diet is around 6-8 banana, 1-2 avocado, 6 yolk with poach white,1-2 cucumber, 1-2 tomato.
During the usual diet, I lost 2 kg from 62 kg, to 60... since adding the sugared OJ OO, i think i managed to get to 61 kg in that 1 week. I'm thinking high metabolism or whatever it's called played a strong part in this.. My sister who has low metabolism is struggling to lose weight, even she seemingly eats lesser than me...

Also, some other new questions arising :

1.) Here are the nutrients that i seem to be lacking when on my Wai diet.. I don't consume fish either because it is hard to find fresh ones for frequent consumption, and it is actually quite repulsive.

Nutrients...............................Quantity..............RDA

Vitamin D................................196.54IU ........200.00IU no data:8
Iodide, I.................................18.53mcg .......150.00mcg no data:1,3,4,8,9,10

Will these lack of nutrients have any noticeable impact on my health? Is consuming fish really mandatory and would have an impact on my health long-term if I don't?

2.) I read around that you are very sensitive RRM and maintain 100% diet.. How is it with the egg-soup, is it tolerable for your skin? Or you only gave those to your children? The way I make my egg soup is slightly different. When the water is boiling, i turn the heat to small... stir the water, quickly pour the egg white and turn off heat.. let it cook by itself for around 15-20 minutes .. I hope this is no problem, i did that to avoid messy whites that happens when stirring it continuously

3.) Also, my dad had seen several times my eating behavior because i have been eating that much egg daily (6)... He said to cut it off because it can "cause cholesterol". He might not understand the answer quoted below.. Any suggestion to explain to him in layman terms that will make him more accepting? Because just saying "Egg yolk contains good cholesterol" and "Even bodybuilder eat around 15 daily" just simply isnt enough.
RRM wrote: People reason that eating egg yolks can cause a medical problem because of the cholesterol, but our body is perfectly able to convert redundant cholesterol into bile acids, which aids the digestion of dietary fat.
It's perfectly healthy.
4.) Lately since drinking the OJ and sugar with little OO added, I have had several days when there is like a light pressure just below the throat (above chest) area... I wonder what my body is trying to tell me with that..

That will be all for now.. when i achieve 100% clear face, i will post a before-after.. Wish me fast recovery :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sand86id wrote:I "accidentally" sip 100 ml of hot ginger during social event. ... this cost me 2 pimples afterwards.. it's effect is quite immediate and visible the next day.
Yes, the pimple(s) will usually come within 24 or 48 hours.
I'm still finding way to gain more weight.. It's been around a week since I started drinking 390 ml OJ with 3 spoon OO and 200 gr sugar throughout the day
The easiest and cheapest way to gain weight is to increase your OJ intake drastically. (i drink about 4000 ml per day)
Usual diet is around 6-8 banana, 1-2 avocado, 1-2 cucumber, 1-2 tomato.
That is a lot of fiber, which may prevent you from ingesting enough energy.
I'm thinking high metabolism or whatever it's called played a strong part in this.. My sister who has low metabolism is struggling to lose weight, even she seemingly eats lesser than me...
The correct word is "seemingly"
They have tested this numerous times in experiments.
The outcome is always the same: it is not about a difference in metabolism.
Those that claim to have a low metabolism always eat more than they report.
Here are the nutrients that i seem to be lacking
Iodide, I.................................18.53mcg .......150.00mcg no data:1,3,4,8,9,10

Only iodide is actually too low.
Once your acne is totally under control, you may experiment with the intake of slow-cooked fish (up to 85°C max)
Instead, you may experiment with iodided salt, or a supplement.
Will these lack of nutrients have any noticeable impact on my health?
No, only iodide.
Is consuming fish really mandatory and would have an impact on my health long-term if I don't?
No, consuming egg yolks plus fruits will do.
How is it with the egg-soup, is it tolerable for your skin?
since the age of 45, im not/hardly susceptible to acne any longer.
I have never experimented with egg soup before that.
Now i can perfectly tolerate it.
The way I make my egg soup is slightly different. When the water is boiling, i turn the heat to small... stir the water, quickly pour the egg white and turn off heat.. let it cook by itself for around 15-20 minutes .. I hope this is no problem,
So, when the whites are in the water, the heat gets turned off completely?
Then it is ok.
my dad had seen several times my eating behavior because i have been eating that much egg daily (6)... He said to cut it off because it can "cause cholesterol".
Just tell him that this is "old news" and already proved to be not true.
Any suggestion to explain to him in layman terms that will make him more accepting?
There is good and bad cholesterol.
The bad cholesterol is not in raw eggs. Only cooked eggs.
Lately since drinking the OJ and sugar with little OO added, I have had several days when there is like a light pressure just below the throat (above chest) area... I wonder what my body is trying to tell me with that..
Please try to dillute the sugar by adding more juice.
So, not 200 grams of sugar in 400 ml of juice,
but 200 grams of sugar in 2000 ml of juice.
Wish me fast recovery :)
I wish you a speedy recovery :)
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

Usual diet is around 6-8 banana, 1-2 avocado, 1-2 cucumber, 1-2 tomato.
That is a lot of fiber, which may prevent you from ingesting enough energy.
Yes this is true, i feel quite excessively full throughout the day.. but i try my best push on with my daily chore food ... just to not lose weight. I suppose limiting the banana to around 3 while dramatically increasing OJ is the suitable & sufficient solution?
I'm thinking high metabolism or whatever it's called played a strong part in this.. My sister who has low metabolism is struggling to lose weight, even she seemingly eats lesser than me...
The correct word is "seemingly"
They have tested this numerous times in experiments.
The outcome is always the same: it is not about a difference in metabolism.
Those that claim to have a low metabolism always eat more than they report.
Whoa.. you have very good analytical skill. Yes, I wrote that word intentionally because i really dont know how much exactly she eats. And I am of the belief that accuracy of information is of utmost importance in achieving a more accurate result/conclusion. So, does this mean that there is no such thing as high/low metabolism? Those obese are just simply used to ingesting high amount of kcal full stop?
Here are the nutrients that i seem to be lacking

Only iodide is actually too low.
Once your acne is totally under control, you may experiment with the intake of slow-cooked fish (up to 85°C max)
Instead, you may experiment with iodided salt, or a supplement.
Will these lack of nutrients have any noticeable impact on my health?
No, only iodide.
I searched and the data supplied from nut-calc was indeed that it hasnt taken into account the amount the iodide (same as iodine?) has supplied me from egg.. Probably around 20ish per 1 egg.. so, that should be close to 150 mcg total if I have 6-8 daily (plus the little pinch of tablesalt i consume with the egg-soup! :) )
Lately since drinking the OJ and sugar with little OO added, I have had several days when there is like a light pressure just below the throat (above chest) area... I wonder what my body is trying to tell me with that..
Please try to dillute the sugar by adding more juice.
So, not 200 grams of sugar in 400 ml of juice,
but 200 grams of sugar in 2000 ml of juice.
Should probably note that there might be other factor... but i dont know yet, since the diet is quite strict that it should be easily distinguishable. While still havent changed to your recommendation, i noticed the symptom gone.. It's probably not because of the OJ sugar thing, quite mysterious...
Wish me fast recovery :)
I wish you a speedy recovery :)
Much gratitude
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

Should probably note that there might be other factor... but i dont know yet, since the diet is quite strict that it should be easily distinguishable. While still havent changed to your recommendation, i noticed the symptom gone.. It's probably not because of the OJ sugar thing, quite mysterious...
Had this light pressure thing happened to me again last nite.. it's come and go apparently. I'll try changing this to more OJ and less banana and see how it goes. Any explanation tho what might caused this? Is it because of the sugar (blood sugar spike?).. i try my best to consume it as often and little at a time as possible... but once or twice, i take 3 gulps at once if by the end of the day if there's quite a bit OJ left.