Hi, another newbie - Introduction & Guidance

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Sand86id
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Hi, another newbie - Introduction & Guidance

Post by Sand86id »

Should probably be noted that at the time i was having my OOed Sugared OJ diluted with water 50:50.

Ill try just pure OJ with sugar starting tomorrow
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sand86id wrote: I suppose limiting the banana to around 3 while dramatically increasing OJ is the suitable & sufficient solution?
That would certainly make things easier.
I actually hardly ever eat a single banana.
'Cannot' even eat more than half a banana, but i do love banana juice from the Versapers (slow juicer), which takes out most of the fiber.
does this mean that there is no such thing as high/low metabolism?
Yes, the differences are absolutely minimal.
Those obese are just simply used to ingesting high amount of kcal full stop?
Those that are obese and are convinced they have a low metabolism, often dont count the calories of in-betweens meals, or from healthy snacks etc.
I have seen a number of tv shows about this topic, in which they scrutinized the actual intake of those who are overweight.
The outcome was always the same; their actual energy intake was always higher than what the overweight people caimed it was.
Similarly, many thin people 'brag' that they can eat anything they like, but when you add up the calories, they simply consume less calories than overweight people.
iodide (same as iodine?)
Not exactly, but yes.
has supplied me from egg.. Probably around 20ish per 1 egg.. so, that should be close to 150 mcg total if I have 6-8 daily (plus the little pinch of tablesalt i consume with the egg-soup! :) )
Egg yolk may contain 11.7 mcg iodide / 100 g.
Whole eggs may contain 9.8 mcg iodide / 100 g.
One whole egg may weigh 35 to 70 grams, and about 11 to 12% of that is shell.
So, one egg may contain 3 to 6 mcg iodide.
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

Thanks RRM for your counsels.

It's been awhile since i visit the forum, and i want to let you guys know the result so far...
All this while, I have also experimented with cooked foods... The experience wasnt good and my face isnt as smooth as when observing 100% WAI.
Though I now soft-boil my eggs due to practicallity.

So, here it is... no need to get confused anymore looking for facial cleansers / soaps as we only need clean water to wash our face.

The befores :
20150226_124336.jpg
20150226_124345.jpg
The after : (there are still some acne scars, it will take a while to completely heal i guess..)
20150630_141752.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Looks much better, so keep at it :smile:
summerdays

Post by summerdays »

Hi everyone,

I´ve been in and out of this forum these last months, but I want to write my small introduction because I will be starting the sample diet this weekend!
I´ve started a transition into WAI already, but not exclusively and I am curious to see how I can positively influence my appearance and finally get rid of (most of) my acne.

Just want to say, to be able to read about your experiences Sand86id, it´s really convinced me to go ahead and try too. Oscar and RRM, you´re the best!

Hopefully I will manage to keep you posted, sometimes I have to plan well to have time at the computer.

Carol
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Thanks and good luck Carol :)
Do try to keep us posted.
summerdays

Post by summerdays »

Hey Oscar,

thx for your answers. I´ve started this saturday. Did a lot of shopping to get everything I need to keep my new diet going without finding myself without food. I have to say, it´s day 3 and I´m running a bit low on energy. But it´s been hot, it´s been raining, the humidity is high, so maybe the weather is to blame.

I don´t find the raw eggs so hard to swallow (hehe), so all in all things are going great. I´m noticing a radical change in the acne in my face YET. It feels a bit better though, let´s see how things develop.

Fingers crossed!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Running low on energy means: eat/drink something/more( often)!
summerdays

Post by summerdays »

Hi, yeah I have tried to eat more. Had my first experience with food troubles because of the outside world :)
Was a birthday party at work and I ate some cake... So far so good, don´t feel any negative effects. I guess the health power is stronger than the bad influence, fortunately.

Keeping it going :)
summerdays

Post by summerdays »

The weekend´s coming and I need it! Still running a bit low on energy. Have been trying with bananas and avocados to get more nutrition. I can´t handle more eggs I think :(

Any other food I can go to, to boost my calory intake?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It's easier to drink than to eat, so fruit juice (use very ripe fruits, if possible) with a drop of olive oil (and added sugar if needed). Take a few sips when you feel your energy go down even a little. This can happen every 20-30 mins or so.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Looks great.
Sand86id wrote:I now soft-boil my eggs due to practicallity.
Please explain: how is it more practical to soft-boil your eggs?
summerdays

Post by summerdays »

Oscar wrote:It's easier to drink than to eat, so fruit juice (use very ripe fruits, if possible) with a drop of olive oil (and added sugar if needed). Take a few sips when you feel your energy go down even a little. This can happen every 20-30 mins or so.

Tried this yesterday, good stuff. Even shared some with friends who were visiting. They were curious about the diet, hesitant to try some stuff I was doing, but enjoyed my fruit-olive cocktail very much :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear :)