Is this feeling/desire/craving ever gonna go away?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Sand86id
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Is this feeling/desire/craving ever gonna go away?

Post by Sand86id »

Let's get straight to the point, to those that maintain really strict diet for quite some time.. is the desire to eat your previous 'normal' food ever gonna go away?

There are many variety of fruits indeed, but availability & economy are a b*tch.. so, im pretty much stuck to avocado, cucumber, tomato, banana and Sugared OOed OJs. It's great never having to feel hungry, because we effectively prevent it by having sufficient energy intake.. and the feeling of satisfaction from animal food like egg is enough to keep me going...

But seriously, these desires/cravings...!! I hope they will be gone one day and I can maintain this diet without much bother. I really envy my blood siblings who can eat ANYTHING they wants while truthfully enjoying it and not getting any punishment acnes after... While I (most of us beginners probably) have to do my "chore" food throughout the day just to maintain weight and skin health...

Oh well... *sigh*
chris75001

Re: Is this feeling/desire/craving ever gonna go away?

Post by chris75001 »

To help you with pleasure :

The more you are on this diet have less cravings you. It is very easy to stay in fact, without never cheat socially or individually. In my first post I explained all that, but it's very easy to live like this forever. It's just a matter of determination, to make a choice, making a decision and stick to it, that's all. Drink a lot of juice

I'm not a robot but a man like you, I cheated before, I explained in my post, I never cheat of the other or socially. Because when I'm with friends or at work I need to be very energetic, flat stomach, at ease, to put me in value, be interesting (my kind) so no problem with that. And there a movie that I love and the hero (in voice over) explains to spectator that when you are in the restaurant always ordered a dish that is not on the map (for the added value). be careful then he must have a minimum of charisma and allure. If you are in a Japanese restaurant there is no problem.

Pay attention to cheating, it's devastating as food. Today my cheat meal is a avocados with tomato and cucumber (saturday), there you say it's not cheating, and you're right, but (listen carefully) if your diet in... 100% liquid and yellow + fish all week. You'll love it, because you will be energetic, fresh and smooth complexion, but on Saturday when you are resting or another day you'll say 'damn I want a avocados and tomatoes, I'm going to good salad sample Wai. and you know what, you'll love this salad as ever, and you are always 100%. Is not life beautiful? Sometimes when I eat a whole apple I feel like cheating! (because I drink that juice to gain weight so I absolutely prevents whole fruit)

Me too my family eats normally never get out. By cons I have a huge advantage over them, for example the christmas everyone was sick when I saw my brother, he was always sick (cough, common cold) nothing serious but not fresh. Lack of energy, tired, nothing bad but it is very annoying for me because I am always full of energy and never sick, always wanting to go out, play sports, party ...

Your friends eat shit and door to perfectly ... Super, you'll see when they are 40-50 years if they are still in shape

When I see the body of RRM and what it looks like at 50, I really really do not want to cheat, not even in dreams.

Now you have the luxury of having a perfect body (to build it, I hear), to live much longer young, so young to seem much more longhtemps to have a rich sex life. Free of the disease, you want to erase all for a McDonald's?

And all these products are not natural and should not be consumed. This is witchcraft

Take advantage of your friends fly higher than them, do sports routine exactly as RRM. Building projects now. Not thinking about cheating!...
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

And yes of course, when your skin is perfectly clear you'll be like crazy! It's a new world opens up to you. At the same time you build a perfect body (the MRR BODY), imagine you have a perfect body, perfect skin, you do not have any limits, and to answer your question yes from, of course, food 'normal' will you be not interested at all, at all.
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

I see... that's good news then.

In my current condition, yes I don't really feel like i want to eat those munch food.. but I still consider them to be delicious, thus the 'desire' (not so much a craving anymore)... things like fried rice, sandwich, spaghetti, etc.. Better get used to it then and not cheat at all.

The half of a big palmier i had on day 13 and 14 each is really a good lesson.. was punished quite severely. Will omit all foods outside the sample diet until clear. Thank you
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

But yes, your cravings for normal foods will fade away slowly.
I cannot imagine wanting to eat pizza, potato crisps, french fries, burgers, cookies etc anymore.
The funny thing is that if i would crave something now, it would most likely be something like boiled carrots, broccoli or cauliflower...
Or maybe real chocolate.
Other stuff would simply be 'too much' for some reason.
Obviously, with time your standards totally change.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yep, cravings get less and less over time. What helps is: 1) being 100% on the diet, 2) not being hungry, 3) being busy with something (physical and/or mental).
Sand86id

Post by Sand86id »

The funny thing is that if i would crave something now, it would most likely be something like boiled carrots, broccoli or cauliflower...
That is funny indeed, an odd kind.. it's kinda different, but I remember savoring (a bit of) a raw cabbage taste more than before i start on the diet.
Or maybe real chocolate.
What do you mean by real chocolate? Is it the 100% cocoa? I tasted h*rshey 100% compound bar before... doesnt taste to my liking as it was too bitter.
Yep, cravings get less and less over time. What helps is: 1) being 100% on the diet, 2) not being hungry, 3) being busy with something (physical and/or mental).
Yes.. they indeed helps to direct our attention to something else and very easy to do at home... just not out there where food is literally EVERYWHERE and the smell is unavoidable. I guess time will tell.

Thank you chris, RRM & oscar for your time and suggestion (+moral support).
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sand86id wrote:What do you mean by real chocolate?
Raw cacoa butter + raw cocoa powder + sugar
Me and my kids made that for my kids.
I tastes pretty good. I could imagine craving for it (but i do not).
Without the sugar it is way too bitter, indeed.