This sucks! (pre-shelled nuts?)

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Olive Oil
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

This sucks! (pre-shelled nuts?)

Post by Olive Oil »

Following this lifestyle 100% for 3 months. Very very minor improvment but still got bad acne, still got dark circles under eyes, still depressed, yellow teeth, tiny cavity on the tip of front tooth.

This sucks.. first week looked as though this was gonna go well but i hasn/ isnt.

I know you guys are very helpful and optimistic, but it just insnt working for me, and things just suck very bad. i wish i was dead, seriously
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Could you give us an example of what you eat in a day?
Olive Oil

Post by Olive Oil »

Fruits, apple, pear, peach and so on
Bee pollen
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil
The classic salad, avocado, cucumber tomato, chives 5-6 yolks, free range. you get the idea.
brazil/ macadmia nuts
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so despondent, Olive Oil.

Some thoughts about your diet:

1) Do you always balance your fruit intake with sufficient fat, every time? (i.e. the rule of 1g fat for 2g carb/fruit-sugar)

2) Bee pollen is not part of the strict 2-week acne diet. Have you experimented with cutting this out, too see whether it has any effect on your skin?

3) Do you crack open the brazil nuts and macadamias yourself? Or are you eating pre-shelled nuts? You should be aware that unless you crack the nuts yourself, right before you eat them, they may well cause acne in you.

4) Do you eat the egg yolks with your avo/tomato/cucumber salad? Perhaps you would do better if you ate the yolks either by themselves, or with something more compatible, like orange juice, or banana. Also, perhaps 5 or 6 yolks per day is too much protein for your skin to handle (even if it is 'clean' protein). Wai recommends starting with 2 yolks (for women) or 3 yolks (for men) per day on the strict 2-week phase of the acne diet. Then work your way up gradually to as many yolks as your skin can handle.

5) Do you make sure to rest for at least an hour after consuming egg yolks? This is important (read the relevant part of the acne book).

6) What are you using to wash your face? Only oure rosewater and/or fresh cucumber juice, and rinsing with low-mineral water, is acceptable. Anything else may trigger acne.

7) Do you get enough sleep?

PLEASE keep us posted about your diet and your feelings. We ARE here to help you, and many of us have been through the same/similar period of 'the blues' as you. Please keep posting, and rely on us!
Olive Oil

Post by Olive Oil »

i did the trial thing, added bee pollen way later.
started with small amount of yolk built up slowly.
went to a naturopath on one of thos kinesiology machines and found wasnt getting enough protein, when i got lazy a few weeks ago and couldnt be bothered cracking and sorting yolks.
i crack the nuts myself.
wash with either spring water, demineralised or just tap water.
i get enough sleep but i wake tired indicating other probs, and bags under eyes all day everyday, like a zombie....

this diet means you eat all the time, which is okay for me atm, since i sit around the home all day, but if i had to do stuff, it would be very hard.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The one thing on your list that I know can aggravate people with acne, is nuts. You might want to try to stop eating the nuts and see how that goes. If you feel you're not getting enough protein without the nuts, try eating a bit of raw fish, max. 50gr/day. Since too much protein can have a negative effect on acne, you'll have to experiment as to what your skin can handle.

If you feel you're not getting enough energy, you might want to try to drink more juice (with olive oil), since it fills up your stomach less than whole fruits.

You could try to leave out the chives and use for example lemon juice. I'm not really sure if it has any effect on acne, but leaving out more fiber might help. And, yeah, not sure about the bee pollen...

Also, maybe eat some more bananas...they're happy fruits. :)

Hope this helps!
Monique

Post by Monique »

yep
nuts make me break out!!!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

When you bought these nuts, were they still contained in their shells?
This is makes A LOT of difference.