My progress so far at 2 week point

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

Erm yes, but that is outside the body... :?
avalon

Post by avalon »

However, according to RRM and other info I have read, enzymes that are digested are broken down to be utlilized for their protein. I wonder if it helps with digestion in the stomach then?
It's my belief that the enzymes get a chance to work some of their magic, before they are broken down. Maybe not much, but worth their while and shouldn't be discounted.
nick

Post by nick »

That's what I think is possible too. That during digestion the pineapple enzyme may have an effect. But I wonder to what degree?
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Hmm I got some new pustules this morning but they're all gone now. I also got a horrible sunburn from fishing today. My face looks so red but it makes my acne look less severe. Anyways, my current skin status is about the same as a week ago. Still very clogged and bumpy. Still getting pustules everyday. I hope this is the detox symptoms. My closed comedons don't seem to be surfacing, that Retin-A gel the derm prescribed looks really tempting. But I won't use it anytime soon since I have a sunburn right now and I'll definitely be spending some time under the sun during summer break. Like I said, i'll probably first experiment a little bit of Retin-A with my chest and see what it does to the bumps there. I just want to use it to extract the bumps, but I don't want to be dependant on it. Anyone have any experiences with Retin-A?