Starting Wai Diet

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
superman
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Starting Wai Diet

Post by superman »

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of starting the Wai Diet but I have a few questions. I've looked around the site and forum to try and find the answers but if I haven't and they're here then I apologise. Okay, first off I was planning on eating the following everyday:

Orange Juice with Egg Yolk and Olive Oil (How much Olive Oil? Should I have this morning and night, or just one or other?)
Tomato, Cucumber and Avocado (Should I include lettuce? Is there an alternative to avocado?)
Brazil or Macadamia Nuts (How many, how often? I'm not too keen on eating raw fish but these nuts are a good alternative right? Do they need to be unshelled?)
Apples, Bananas, Strawberries, Mangoes, Kiwis, Pears, Oranges (Was planning on making a fruit salad out of different combinations of these, which combinations are best? How many should I have daily?)

I'm also a little concerned about the amount of sugar in this diet for the teeth, I read some people don't brush, surely thats not good and may cause decay?

I'm sure I have a few more questions but I can't think of them at the moment, thanks in advance for replies.
superman

Post by superman »

Knew I'd forgotten something. I didn't mention that I feel I am underweight. I have been weight training at the gym and need a diet that complements this. Please also advise how much I should eat to gain muscle on this diet.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Starting Wai Diet

Post by RRM »

Hey Superman.
Welcome.
superman wrote:I'm thinking of starting the Wai Diet
Do you have acne? (its important regarding the protein levels of your version of the diet)
Orange Juice with Egg Yolk and Olive Oil (How much Olive Oil? Should I have this morning and night, or just one or other?)
You have not been reading many threads, as this is addressed in many threads...
Tomato, Cucumber and Avocado (Should I include lettuce? Is there an alternative to avocado?)
You dont need lettuce.
Why would you want to replace avocado? The salad can be done without; just add some oil (plus vinegar to balance the taste)
Brazil or Macadamia Nuts (How many, how often?
You havent even read the acne sample diet rules!!! :x
(for links, check the very first (see top) thread of the entire board)

The other questions you have asked confirm that you havent read those rules, and that you need to do some reading of threads on this forum first too.
I'm also a little concerned about the amount of sugar in this diet for the teeth, I read some people don't brush, surely thats not good and may cause decay?
Can you please ask this question in the "Teeth"-thread in "Diet Dilemmas"?

And please do lots of reading first, and then try to find the right threads / forums to post your questions...