Heart Disease

Cancer, Diabetes, Osteoporosis etc.
dadasarah
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Heart Disease

Post by dadasarah »

I was trying to think about how to modify the diet for someone (like my father) who has heart disease and blocked arteries, if they were not willing to do the sample diet 100%. Wai suggests high-fat munch food for acne sufferers, but that's because protein is mainly the issue (and my dad has never had acne). The site states that both cooked proteins and fats (and cholesterol and excess calcium) can clog arteries, but is cooked fat more of a danger than cooked protein? Or about the same? Or does it vary per person?
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Simply cooked fat is less of a problem regarding heart disease than trans fats from deep fried foods / re-used fats, and also less than dirty protein and bad cholesterol, so that in the case of heart disease risk, cooked animal food is worst, whereas vegetables cooked in butter / oil (weird example maybe) is much less bad.

So cooked protein and cooked cholesterol is worse than cooked fat, and deep fried food is the worst.
dadasarah

Post by dadasarah »

Thanks!!!
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck